Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bill Walton

11,648 Views | 130 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Psych
cevans_40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nate09 said:

cevans_40 said:

spherical said:

ChrisTAMU said:

spherical said:

cevans_40 said:

Nate09 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

He had 6 months to go to CVS and get a shot to keep us MILLIOn dollar Job

What an idiot.

An idiot who will never be hired anywhere except Liberty U, where baggage is a prerequisite.

Get ready to be disappointed.

I dunno man- I disagree with mandates- but how is this gonna look? It's not like he was some huge talent, and now how is he supposed to tell a kid to put the team first?

You tell the kid some things are bigger than football.

I mean I don't disagree with that statement- but that's not exactly championship coach speak. At the very least it could easily be used to recruit against him… "walked out on those kids"

According to most reports, his players are mad at the University and support their coach standing up for his freedom and theirs as well.

Well, Wazzu has had the second worst recruiting classes in the PAC-12 over the last 3 years, so yeah, the players probably love a P5 coach who took a chance on them. Haven't seen "freedom" fit in any player's response.

That's one way to try and spin it. Washington St has never been a football power and thus their recruiting has never been great. It's not like they had a huge drop off from Leach and Rolovich was just taking scrubs.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
HerschelwoodHardhead said:

Jock 07 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.
Pathetic. shut up and take this shot. Shut up and wear this yellow star, right?

If the job requirement is "wear a yellow star on your uniform cause you work at Carl's Jr." then yes you should wear it like everyone else.

Vaccine compliance was part of his job, he chose to quit instead. No one to blame but himself. Similar to any health and safety mandate at any job.

Can't wait for employers to start firing fatties and anyone who eats fast food! All your whataburger trips are jacking up the healthcare costs.

That would be a much more useful health mandate than requiring everyone take a leaky vaccine. You people will have no one to blame but yourselves when your company fires for refusing to give up your French fries.
HerschelwoodHardhead
AG
cevans_40 said:

Jock 07 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

If the job requirement is "wear a yellow star on your uniform cause you work at Carl's Jr." then yes you should wear it like everyone else.

Vaccine compliance was part of his job, he chose to quit instead. No one to blame but himself. Similar to any health and safety mandate at any job.

Oh. I didn't realize that was in his contract when they hired him

Obviously neither of us know the nuances of his contract. But it was required for his employment and he chose to get fired instead. Rules change on the job, and you either comply or hit the road. Also, I'm willing to bet there is generic language in the contract about following health/safety guidelines given he's responsible for the welfare of 100+ young men.
cevans_40
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

ChrisTAMU said:

spherical said:

cevans_40 said:

Nate09 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

An idiot who will never be hired anywhere except Liberty U, where baggage is a prerequisite.

I dunno man- I disagree with mandates- but how is this gonna look? It's not like he was some huge talent, and now how is he supposed to tell a kid to put the team first?

What are your thoughts on Colin Kaepernick? Or are only things you agree with bigger than football?

I can't speak for Chris, but I support real issues not made-up ones.
TAZ99
AG
Not sure what's worse, Walton's inability to stfu or Desmond Howard's cackle laugh
cevans_40
AG

cevans_40 said:

Jock 07 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

Obviously neither of us know the nuances of his contract. But it was required for his employment and he chose to get fired instead. Rules change on the job, and you either comply or hit the road. Also, I'm willing to bet there is generic language in the contract about following health/safety guidelines given he's responsible for the welfare of 100+ young men.

OK. Great. The issue is Walton claiming he wasn't fired which is categorically false.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
cevans_40 said:

ChrisTAMU said:

spherical said:

cevans_40 said:

Nate09 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

What are your thoughts on Colin Kaepernick? Or are only things you agree with bigger than football?

Ha - That's my point. You agree with the Wazzu coach's stance and now you're mad online that he got fired. You disagreed with Kaep's stance and you were happy he's out of the league.

For what it's worth, I don't care that either were fired. They both had the opportunity to comply with their employer's request/demand and didn't. Too bad.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
cevans_40 said:

cevans_40 said:

Jock 07 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

OK. Great. The issue is Walton claiming he wasn't fired which is categorically false.

Yeah, gotta think all that acid has fried Walton's brain. That was a really odd point to make.
cevans_40
AG

cevans_40 said:

ChrisTAMU said:

spherical said:

cevans_40 said:

Nate09 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

Ha - That's my point. You agree with the Wazzu coach's stance and now you're mad online that he got fired. You disagreed with Kaep's stance and you were happy he's out of the league.

For what it's worth, I don't care that either were fired. They both had the opportunity to comply with their employer's request/demand and didn't. Too bad.

I am not mad. I don't agree that he should have been fired but it really doesn't matter. But people saying he wasn't fired and he quit are wrong.
TexanJeff
AG
Still believes?

Its a
Scientific
Certainty

You're the one who refuses to listen to over a century of math, research and documentation.
TAMUallen
AG
TexanJeff said:

Still believes?

Its a
Scientific
Certainty

Your the one who refuses to listen to over a century of math, research and documentation.

*You're* not swaying a soul
TexanJeff
AG
What principle????

Where is it written that people shouldn't get medication for the sole purpose of protecting other people?
TexanJeff
AG
Thx, stupid autocorrect
TexanJeff
AG
Actually, if we would have all just gotten the vaccine on our own like they did in Portugal the mandates would not exist.

NOTE: almost everyone in Portugal is Christian. 81% Catholic. So don't give me that it's against my religion crap. Jesus wants you to get the vaccine.
Dark_Knight
AG
TexanJeff said:

Still believes?

Its a
Scientific
Certainty

You're the one who refuses to listen to over a century of math, research and documentation.

Sheep.

You going to start turning in your unvaxxed neighbors when the vaccine police start their patrols, checking vaccine passports?

People like you and your lack of will is astounding & disappointing.
Because I'm Batman!

cevans_40
AG
TexanJeff said:

Still believes?

Its a
Scientific
Certainty

https://climate.nasa.gov/blog/3071/the-raw-truth-on-global-temperature-records/

Shirley you trust the gubment
Jimbo4win
AG
Bill Walton said "He didn't get fired! Follow the rules, Man!" That's rich coming from a guy who routinely smoked pot before it was legal.
TexanJeff
AG
Which Gubment?

The theory was created by a Swedish scientist in 1899, and has been worked on by scientists in every industrialized country for decades.
Dark_Knight
AG
TexanJeff said:

Actually, if we would have all just gotten the vaccine on our own like they did in Portugal the mandates would not exist.

NOTE: almost everyone in Portugal is Christian. 81% Catholic. So don't give me that it's against my religion crap. Jesus wants you to get the vaccine.

Lol, you're so full of it.

It is against my religion, as a Catholic, to be subjected to such unconstitutional and unholy mandates & restrictions. It goes against my very being, as a creature of God to be forced to kneel before the almighty US govt just so save my job. I kneel for no one, except for Jesus and God.

The people of Europe have no sense of what is true freedom. The last time they even sniffed it was when US troops pushed the Nazis out of France & Italy.
Because I'm Batman!

TexanJeff
AG
Neah,

But my sister has MS. She cannot get the antibodies, so it is up to everyone to do what they can to protect her or she is stuck living like a hermit the rest of her life.

I guess I would rather be a sheep than a selfish *******. I like my sister.
TexanJeff
AG
I'm full of it?

These are just facts.

Portugal has the highest vaccination rate in the world and is 81% CaTHOLiC

Maybe you better ring up your Pope, us Methodists are just fine with the vaccine and we have the same Bible.
cevans_40
AG
TexanJeff said:

Neah,

But my sister has MS. She cannot get the antibodies, so it is up to everyone to do what they can to protect her or she is stuck living like a hermit the rest of her life.

I guess I would rather be a sheep than a selfish *******. I like my sister.

I have natural immunity (better than the vax) and you still want to tell me what to do. You seem to really enjoy controlling others.
cevans_40
AG
TexanJeff said:

I'm full of it?

These are just facts.

Maybe you better ring up your Pope, us Methodists are just fine with the vaccine and we have the same Bible.

You really shouldn't speak for a whole denomination.
ChrisTAMU
AG

cevans_40 said:

ChrisTAMU said:

spherical said:

cevans_40 said:

Nate09 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

Kap is out of the league because he sucks at football. There's a difference.
Dark_Knight
AG
TexanJeff said:

I'm full of it?

These are just facts.

This Pope is a globalist puppet. The denomination has nothing to do with it, there are sheep everywhere.

As I said, most Europeans are ignorant of what true freedom is, along with fellow Americans, such as yourself.

So yes, you're still full of it.
Because I'm Batman!

spherical
AG
ChrisTAMU said:

cevans_40 said:

ChrisTAMU said:

spherical said:

cevans_40 said:

Nate09 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

Mmm… but all things being equal- nick saban doesn't get fired…
TXAG 05
AG
ChrisTAMU said:

cevans_40 said:

ChrisTAMU said:

spherical said:

cevans_40 said:

Nate09 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

This. Most people forget that he was benched before he started his little temper tantrum.
agent-maroon
AG
Bill Walton sucks. Can't fathom what his fan boys see in his idiotic self-centered rants.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
ChrisTAMU said:

cevans_40 said:

ChrisTAMU said:

spherical said:

cevans_40 said:

Nate09 said:

TexanJeff said:

Hell yeah he was fired.

What an idiot.

Completely agree - but I figured using him for the example was easiest since he was the "face" of kneeling.
TexanJeff
AG
You aren't the boss of me!
TexanJeff
AG
Ummm… you sure you are a catholic?

You saying european Catholics aren't real Catholics and I am full of it???

Where do you think Catholicism started!!!!
La Taq 91
Where do you think it started???
TexanJeff
AG
Not sure which comment you are replying to my man.
Stupid@17
AG
Gonna leave this here. Was not part of his contract:

https://twitter.com/PeteThamel/status/1450815180582137856?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1450815180582137856%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftexags.com%2Fforums%2F16%2Ftopics%2F3240600%2F4
TexanJeff
AG
You think they have to write ever rule for state employees in his contract?

That's some Trump Style lawyering right there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.