Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Want coaches fired

8,576 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Nino Brown
aggiebones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
elaggie2002 said:

Hilarious when Trumpers think they know more than doctors. We have always had vaccine mandates for various vaccines. Quit being snow flakes and grow up.

That and Trump being quickly in line to get vaccinated.

I may not rush out for the J&J vaccine but the Phiser and especially Moderna are sweet vaccines.
Crazy political ignorance not to get these.

I'd also avoid the Shingles vaccine that **** sucks.

But 500-1000 a day dying, > 95% unvaccinated. I mean simple stats folks.
It's all political BS.

It won't kill you to get Covid though…-probably.
Now hurry out to get your lottery ticket cause that could be life altering.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
CCP Joe Veggie said:

Geriatric Punk said:

Any poster on here not get MMR/polio at some point? Just asking.

Any poster on here work for someone who will fire you if you don't have mmr/polio vax? Just asking.

Sort. If you don't get vaccinated, you agree to separate from the company.
TexasAggie73
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

TexasAggie73 said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

schmendeler said:

Imagine throwing away a great job because you won't get a vaccine. What a dummy.

Imagine being an idiot and mandating vaccines for employment.
Military does I all the time and has for years. If the service member is transferred overseas, the families also has to get them If they want to go.

Since when did the public become literal government assets like military personnel?
I was just pointing out that employers have required their employees received shots to maintain their employment. Corporations have done this also when transferring employees to foreign countries. Even, vacationers are required to get yellow fever shots if traveling to certain countries.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
elaggie2002 said:

Hilarious when Trumpers think they know more than doctors. We have always had vaccine mandates for various vaccines. Quit being snow flakes and grow up.

This is your Vice President.

The vaccine was developed by Trump's administration.

This is all political hypocrisy from the left.
Alpha Texan
AG
schmendeler said:

CoNTrOL oF yOuR oWN boDY!

I guess you've never attended a public school?
Are you implying we lose control of our bodies when we go to a public school?

I went to public school totally unvaccinated k-12. I started my career in June and need to get my doc's appointment set up to go get those vaccinations that most people have like meningitis and whatever because I am in favor of them and am now independent.

We don't force k-12 kids to get those vaccines so your argument here doesn't have a great foundation.
Potcake
AG
TexAgs should consider a Politics or Covid board where posters can gush over the politician of their choice.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
schmendeler said:

Imagine throwing away a great job because you won't get a vaccine. What a dummy.

Imagine making so much money coaching kids to play a game you can quit and it has minimal impact on your life
TheAccidentalAg
AG
Just like Kamala said, the poke is not the problem, the problem is the heavy handed nature of the mandates. That's just human nature, particularly in this divisive political climate.

I believe that without the hard push and mandates, we might have actually ended up with a higher percentage vaccinated. I also believe that the heavy handedness wasn't by accident.

Divide and isolate.
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Another successful debate. I bet this discourse has swayed a lot of people's opinions.
AgZoidberg
AG
Y'all should check these out.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/10/1036023973/covid-19-unvaccinated-deaths-11-times-more-likely

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-center/press-releases/ama-survey-shows-over-96-doctors-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-mrna-gene/fact-check-mrna-vaccines-are-distinct-from-gene-therapy-which-alters-recipients-genes-idUSL1N2PH16N

The data is there. Trust non-doctors (or a few loony doctors) if you want. If you are required to get a vaccine per employment, then you are required. Just like this guy. Your choice to quit

I enjoy reading the tin-foil hat stuff about covid attaching to flu or gene therapy or whatever else y'all tell yourselves. Data is out there disproving all of that.

Right to choose blah blah blah. Here's some reading for you if you choose not too. If any of y'all are conservative news radio hosts then your chances are even worse of surviving covid.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hermanCainAward
https://www.reddit.com/r/byebyejob/
Shoefly!
AG
Z Team said:

Bunk Moreland said:

schmendeler said:

CoNTrOL oF yOuR oWN boDY!

I guess you've never attended a public school?

Those are actual vaccines.

Thank you. Experimental gene therapy is not a vaccine just because they call it one.
Congress Members and staff are exempt from the mandate.
Phizer, moderna and J&J employees are exempt.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU ARE.
Rev03
AG
I wonder if they also just kind of wanted to get rid of him. They were not that good. They lost to USU.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
What about the HPV vaccine?? That's the only one I didn't get because I'm a man
-Ben There/R.C.
AgZoidberg
AG
Partly true, partly false

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-mandate/fact-check-white-house-cdc-fda-niaid-pfizer-and-moderna-employees-are-subject-to-vaccine-mandates-idUSL1N2QX1YI
PatriotAg02
AG
Hey now folks.

Let's Go Brandon!
WillowsAggie
AG
Keep your garbage politics away from my football. You don't like this ****, save it for Thanksgiving. Nuke this thread.
cevans_40
AG
elaggie2002 said:

Even more hilarious is when someone is this dumb
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
WillowsAggie said:

Keep your garbage politics away from my football. You don't like this ****, save it for Thanksgiving. Nuke this thread.
Those garbage politics will eventually end up on your door stop.

Oh, and you didn't have to open this thread.
spherical
AG
To be fair the thread title indicates that OP wants our coaches fired. I know I wanted to see why.
ironmanag
AG
So a shot that neither stops the virus or stops the spread of the virus is costing people their jobs and we have facists that are okay with that because politicians and doctors who own stock in said shot's comapnies say you should get it anyway.

I will take my chances with the Covid lottery. Which I and my family personally already won before the shots were even available.

By the way if my chance to win the lottery were 99.97% which is the survival rate for my age group I would play every damn day.
My Name Is Judge
WillowsAggie said:

It would appear your garbage politics have invaded my football

Did you notice the coach getting fired for not taking the govt juice?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I'm just sad. I mean, look how many unvaccinated posters we have. You know they have been going to the superspreader events we call the game every weekend. We must all already be dead.

Or most people already have natural immunity, which is better than the shot anyways.
Bison
AG
03_Aggie said:

Geriatric Punk said:

Anyone ever not get a flu vaccination? Just asking another silly question along the same line.
Caution: tread lightly when discussing the polio vaccine for use in analogies. The polio vaccine rollout was not without problems and set-backs which today would get people sued and/or thrown in jail. (A good general reading would be Oshinsky's Polio: An American History)
Nino Brown
Bison said:

03_Aggie said:

Geriatric Punk said:

Anyone ever not get a flu vaccination? Just asking another silly question along the same line.
Caution: tread lightly when discussing the polio vaccine for use in analogies. The polio vaccine rollout was not without problems and set-backs which today would get people sued and/or thrown in jail. (A good general reading would be Oshinsky's Polio: An American History)

You can't educate robots bro
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.