Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Joel Klatt is a dewsh canoe

9,294 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bob Loblaws Law Blog
Agsuffering@bulaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The heck with "relevant." How about he just calls the same balls and strikes for everyone!

How about acknowledging that we care a lot more about our program and athletes than the pos program where he walked on.
concac
AG
Some of you are too sensitive.
90ags
Think Jimbo should give a coaching lecture to Texags posters/community....stay away from media and social media....it clutters one's thinking and focus vs. what one should be doing.

Why listen to Klatt and then post something....why listen to that station if full of arses (and post)...stop listening to them and their commercials (why support?).

Unfortunately, Texags is becoming a place to ignore with so many junk postings.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
hindsight
Quote:

Bob was defending us when he VERY sarcastically said he'd never seen that from a fan base before.
... Ahh, you're right. I did miss that. Thanks for clarification.
rbcs_2
AG
I watched some Klatt breakdown video last night on the game as punishment for being a bad fan or something, I don't know.

The funny thing to me about all this is a lot of the national sports media still trying to figure out the result of this game. Many of them can't seem to wrap their minds around how A&M beat Bama. And I would probably guess it has to do with how the game didn't resemble a fluke.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
SpeedyAg93 said:

Joel Klatt ...Ticket in Dallas............ That guy really hates A&M.

Asshat.
You have just discovered that Klatt is an Asshat, he really hates A&M and the Ticket sucks?

Have you been in a coma for 20+ years? BTW it is now 2021, Reagan is no longer President and Fran no longer works for A&M.

JW
AG
Don't want to hear it...then don't lose to Arkansas and miss st. Takes more than 1 game.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
Yes Joel is a total and complete a**. He is supposed to be unbiased but he can't hide his disdain for A&M. It is one thing to not acknowledge being down a starting CB or WR, but he has gleefully mentally and verbally masturbated over our Ls without one single acknowledgement about us being forced into playing QB2 behind a true freshman OC.

He gave our team very little credit for beating Bama and basically said A&M won as Sark is no longer the OC at Bama.

F Joel Klatt.
NyAggie
AG
MindofCarlos said:

NyAggie said:

MindofCarlos said:

rootube said:

SpeedyAg93 said:

Just heard him on the Ticket in Dallas. That guy really hates A&M. All Alabama's failure, BoB is terrible, blah, blah, blah. He talked the same crap on The Herd. No credit to the Good Guys for playing their ass off and beating #1! Every time I hear his voice the station gets changed. Makes perfect sense he went to CU.

Asshat.

It's not just Klatt. The national media stopped caring about is a long time ago. The entire discussion is about if Bama can get back on track since they still have a path to the playoffs.

We've seen this before with Alabama. Nothing wrong with tempered expectations on our end. Coincidentally we've been here before beating Alabama multiple times. I hate our fanbase is making the game to be our national championship when we could use it as a building block to next seasons and moving forward. Alabama is still the odds on favorite to win the championship something is and the rest of the country will still be chasing.

The fanbase can do what it wants with the win but I guarantee you the team is using it as a building block

Guarantee that out of 130 or so FBS fanbases, all but about a handful would be celebrating like they just won the national championship had they beaten bama

Make no mistake about it, this win is a huge deal for this program and will catapult it to unprecedented heights

Agreed on what any fanbase can do but taking baseless guarantees from said fans is completely irrational. I've seen this multiple times before a singular win over Alabama in any given season guarantees nothing moving forward.

Agreed, but I feel like we are going to run with this and not look back
CoppellAg93
AG
Its Texas Aggies, dammit said:

Corby referred to us as **** when he introduced the segment. That tells you all you need to know. I don't know whether I'd choose to punch him or Gordon Keith if given a choice.
At least Gordon knows he's full of crap. Corby thinks he's a football savant.
jsmc71
AG
CoppellAg93 said:

Corby referred to us as **** when he introduced the segment. That tells you all you need to know. I don't know whether I'd choose to punch him or Gordon Keith if given a choice.
At least Gordon knows he's full of crap. Corby thinks he's a football savant about everything.
Corby is so bad I stopped listening to the ticket. His "I guarantee you xxx" and "100% xxx" is the worst. Guy doesn't know jack shi+ about CFB.
DimebagsGhost
AG
First, Bob has a daughter at A&M now -- so he is pro-Aggie.

Corby is a t-shirt OU fan... didnt go to school there but claims them as his team. Typical.

Joel Klatt mentioned that Sark would have beaten A&M had he be the OC vs A&M but failed to mention that all Sark had to do was run Bijan Robinson the entire 2nd half and he would have won that game..

Klatt is a joke.. and I live in Dallas - no one in town cares about college football enough to do more than a casual fan's amount of research so dont take anything they say to be any worth a damn
Digital_Java
AG
Could not agree more with the last post.

D-Town is a Pro-Town and The Ticket is legendary here and tolerates a few segments each week on college football, but moreover the station is about sport entertainment and humor not in-depth analytics on players, coaching, or scheme. They have equal topics on music, TV/Netflix, and pure lunacy as they do sports. Ask Gabe as he would routinely troll 1310 for copycat material so thank you Nuno for no longer doing that...big and appreciated improvement!!!

Regarding Klatt he's an ex-Big12er that knows his team and conference have been relegated so don't expect him or dipsh-t Corby to sympathize with a 4-2 (1-2) A&M team. Win 10+ games each year and finish in the Top 5-10 and then we can complain about the lack of local and beyond media accolades for our school.

Wabs
AG
hindsight said:

• JK: "Well, College Station was center of college football - just ask A&M fans, they'll tell you they are"
  • Laughter among all (3)
  • Bob: "Yeah, I've really never seen that out of a fanbase before" - i.e. Aggies really think far too much of themselves

• They can all EAD.
    TexAg15
    AG

Gordo is a saint. Delete this post.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015
    SilverTongueDevil
    Klatt works for Fox which broadcasts big 12 feature games. He's going to spend his time promoting big 12 and will take every chance he can to bash us and the sec.
    Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. Vince Lombardi
    Bob Loblaws Law Blog
    AG
    hindsight said:

OP recap was a bit harsh.... for those that didn't hear it, a bit more balanced observation:

• Bob & Corby were starting with OU/Texas recap and Joel steered them to our game
    • Corby: "Texas [state] was the center of the college football world on Saturday."
    • JK: "Well, College Station was center of college football - just ask A&M fans, they'll tell you they are"
    • Laughter among all (3)
    • Bob: "Yeah, I've really never seen that out of a fanbase before" - i.e. Aggies really think far too much of themselves

So, yeah, right out of the gate shots are being taken. I was a little surprised & thought it was unwarranted.

Bob's comment was drenched in sarcasm, not sure how you could have missed that.
    Refresh
    Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.