Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

trying to comfort my BAS

1,433 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SquirrellyDan
Teacher_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is it possible that Arkansas is the 2nd best we'll face this year after Bama? It's now clear (really was after Colorado) that we aren't a top 15 team and this ain't our year, but were we playing the 2nd hardest team on out schedule last night? Is it possible that other than Bama the rest of our games are much more winnable?
MarathonAg12
Might I suggest a bottle of Stagg Jr and rewatching the 2012 season.
Ag Tag
yell_on_6th st
AG
Alcohol is the only answer.

Unless you are into meth...
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
Ole Miss says hi.

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Nope

Arky is mediocre at best. We're just that bad on offense

This team cannot beat anybody who can score more than 10 points

Get ready for lots of losses and be thankful that at least there's still prairie view so we don't go winless
threemeat
You need to willingly accept this program is terrible.
fav13andac1)c
AG
Want comfort for your BAS? Don't read TexAgs.
Jbob04
AG
Why have BAS? We are who we are. We are an average football program. Once you accept this, you won't let these crappy losses like this get you down. We will finish 6-6 or 7-5 this year and go to a crap bowl. Every so often we will have a nice year like 2020, but those won't be the norm.
Aggieair
yell_on_6th st said:

Alcohol is the only answer.

Unless you are into meth...
You really gonna skip over weed like that?
bv86ag
AG
No. Arky was just highly motivated to beat an Aggie team that has a completely inept offense.
We nearly got beat by Colorado.
A&M is a really bad team on offense.
Get ready for more mind games from SEC d-coordinators to confuse and disrupt our o-line and Calzada.
They will pull out all the stops and stunts that you cannot even fathom because they know our offense cannot handle it.
72jag
AG
Even after Jimbo was hired, I faced the reality that we just don't get it. Even Saban couldn't save us. We are mediocre and will sometimes have a good year to look at but there will ALWAYS be a team or a game or
two that will be embarrassing to say the least. Just accept it. We are the Aggies. We will never win a national championship. It's just that way. We reward disappointment with more money and extended contracts instead of
proven ability. Just a bunch of suckers are the BMAs, BOR, Chancellor, and President.
caleblyn
5 key starters on offense were out!

This is what has comforted me.

In comparison, if all our offense was healthy and Ark was missing KJ, Burks, their 2nd best WR, and two OL I think the outcome would have flipped.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Arky is a solid, well coached team. They had no business beating us though. A mediocre offense wins us that game. So frustrating our offense is so bad with the talent (minus QB) that we have.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.