Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Colorado Aggies

5,753 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ColoAg95
Drake aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank y'all. 12th man made a difference and sounded amazing on my TV.

Gig em!
frito
AG
Hell yes .. and any that travelled there
Paul Dirac
It sure sounded like a home game for the Aggies just like times of old with Gaylor, TCU, Rice, and Cougar High.
Agswinning
It was rockin!
TAMU74
AG
Get job 12th Colorado man.
BQ2001
AG
My old ass won't be able to talk tomorrow
One Louder
AG
We're going straight to the hotel and eating dinner in satisfied silence.
romanagg11
AG
Per the commentators, they all traveled from college station.
12thMan9
AG
Eating at oldest bar in Colo, My Brother's. Enjoy the win!
Ronnie '88
stillmerk
AG
Commentators asked, "where are we?" after a 3rd down stop. Awesome job.
annie88
AG
frito said:

Hell yes .. and any that travelled there

Being at the game I can tell you that was extremely stressful. Rude ass Colorado fans too. But we got the win.

Aggie fans were very loud and very present.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Lilly Biucci
AG
It emptied my wallet and added 20 gray hairs but totally worth it to watch the Ags do what they do… show heart and pull out the win
pinche gringo
AG
CU fans always suck. They were tied with tech as the second-dewshiest in the big 12.
annie88
AG
pinche gringo said:

CU fans always suck. They were tied with tech as the second-dewshiest in the big 12.

I was around basically all Aggies but even looking down over to the student section and every time they would show them on the camera you could see how trashy so many of them were. I will say though they looked very loaded and bombed so I guess there's that but the **** the Aggies chant and everything else pretty trashy.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
aTm2004
AG
pinche gringo said:

Yep. We sat right above where their student section stopped and the Aggie area began. They had to bring out probably 25 LEOs because of their students and some Ags jawing.
DenverAggie
AG
We were rocking the 4th quarter. SO LOUD. Great showing Ags.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
We traveled really well this game.
Green2Maroon
AG
I live up here and we have a pretty good number of Ags here. It was pretty cool to be there today.
AgBQ07
AG
I moved to Denver a couple of years ago and I wasn't missing this game for anything. It was a great atmosphere.

We weren't a perfect 12th Man. We had a few boo birds and was too serene at times in the first half. But the positive AGs held firm and kept our spirits high. Once the team needed us the most, the collective stood up and stayed up for pretty much the entire last quarter. While it wasn't a pretty game, the mood was very chill on the first deck.

God, I missed feeling like an Aggie.
ClearlyJustSomeAg
AG
I did my best
SunrayAg
AG
Dropped a ton of money on tickets, room, food, and travel expenses.

Blazing hot to start the game, thought I was going to need an IV.

Almost needed bail money when the crap talking Colorado ***** boy a couple of rows behind me threw a beer on my family and the row of Aggies sitting with us when calzada fumbled.

Worth every penny to turn around and smile as he was sulking out while we were taking knees.

Just spent the evening sipping 18 year old Scotch at a pub in downtown Denver.

All in all, worth the trip.
Sananag
Group of us have been here since Wednesday from San Antonio. Downtown Denver has been full of Ags. Horrible C.U. students chanted overrated and F- the Aggies during game, also throwing water bottles and cups on the field. Hard fought win, ready to go home. Downtown Denver has smelled like sewer all week. Homelessness everywhere.
StinkyPinky
AG
We outnumbered CU fans 2:1, at a minimum. It got insanely loud on their last drive. The place was shaking. 12th man absolutely had an impact on the game.
Al Bula
AG
Remember: Republic of Texas OWNS Denver and Boulder.

HTownAg
AG
Drake aTm said:

Thank y'all. 12th man made a difference and sounded amazing on my TV.

Gig em!
Was wondering how loud it sounded on TV - was sitting way up top and we were screaming our heads off
Sq 17
Green2Maroon said:

I live up here and we have a pretty good number of Ags here. It was pretty cool to be there today.
Every native I have ever known says there are too many Texans in CO. Without us the place would be like NM a fact they tend to overlook
Drake aTm
AG
Glad a lot of ags showed up and live in Colorado.

Love the beautiful state, hate the politics.
C2 Ag 93
The planes were full of Ags going out of Houston Friday. On a plane now back to Houston. Tons of Ags.
Divining Rod
AgBQ07 said:

I moved to Denver a couple of years ago and I wasn't missing this game for anything. It was a great atmosphere.

We weren't a perfect 12th Man. We had a few boo birds and was too serene at times in the first half. But the positive AGs held firm and kept our spirits high. Once the team needed us the most, the collective stood up and stayed up for pretty much the entire last quarter. While it wasn't a pretty game, the mood was very chill on the first deck.

God, I missed feeling like an Aggie.

GREAT POST!
ColoAg95
AG
I came down the hill with my 11 yr old twins and sat 3rd deck end zone for their first A&M game. We were surrounded by CU douchbags. F bombs, throwing beer and food, trying to fight, for the whole game. Our car after was covered with "F-Aggies" in the dirt. I talk to a few nice CU grads, but 99% of them were total garbage. I didn't see anything untoward from Ags.

I told my kids beforehand that I wanted their honest assessment of the average Aggie and Buffalo after the game, and the car ride home was colorful. Probably no CU for their future, although CSU isn't much better. Probably future WYO cowboys, unless A&M starts giving rodeo scholarships.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.