Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

New SoonerPoster

7,782 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by austinag1997
milner79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Bucketrunner said:

Great. We're trading fun away games for boring Norman and feces filled Austin.
The way I'm looking at this, we're not trading anything (other than our status as the sole SEC school in Texas). Just adding a couple of trips to familiar places. We still get to go to all of those fun away games.

The way I'm looking at this is the sips want our sliver back ...
milner79
Ghost of Bizbee said:

I don't mind OU, they will bring excitement

Yeah. Always exciting to have Gunsmoke roaming the concourses of Kyle Field every couple of years.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
94chem said:

Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Bucketrunner said:

Great. We're trading fun away games for boring Norman and feces filled Austin.
The way I'm looking at this, we're not trading anything (other than our status as the sole SEC school in Texas). Just adding a couple of trips to familiar places. We still get to go to all of those fun away games.

Spoken like someone who's spent a lot of time on the Katy Freeway.
Yep. But luckily with my 100% remote job, I don't have to get on that beast much any more.
el_guapo
OU will excel in the SEC. They have great recruits and rape TX of high quality talent and we often go head to head with them in recruiting. They also have enough of a brand to get big, fast linemen (offense and defense). We obsess over tu so much that we overlook them but they are the ones we will struggle with even more in recruiting and on the field- more so than tu.
FtBendTxAg
AG
To hell with OU

Your fans have a large t shirt following just like Texass.

Like the w-trash version of longhorn fans.

Cant wait to get the first personal foul on your QB and targeting call on your WR.
BCEDAg
AG
OU has played horrible defense the last several years and depends on its high octane offense to win games. Defense has not been good enough to win games at all. In the SEC if you don't play good defense you're toast.
theHersh
AG
ATW said:

Many OU fans talk smack on a message board but will treat opposing teams very well in Norman. Texas fans are skinny Jean wearing, quiche eating homos. Arrogant entitled ****ers. Last time I went to Austin my dick shrank and IQ dropped 30 points. Never again!

What's wrong with quiche...asking for a friend.
PlanoAg98
AG
Take it to the TexAgs Old Rivalries board for another couple of years. Thanks!
whatthehey78
AG
aggiedaddie said:

aggiehawg said:

Travel said:

OU will immediately be a top-tier SEC team, imo - GA, Fla, LSU, A&M(?) level

Be surprised if that actually happens. They are weak in the trenches.
Going to have to re-learn how to play defense, too.
OUCH! That stings clear to tha bone. Might need a new HC???
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Sgt. Hartman
AG
A lot of New Army on here not old enough to remember 2003.
TxAgswin
AG
Sgt. Hartman said:

A lot of New Army on here not old enough to remember 2003.

I remember. Oh, I remember all too well.. My therapist keeps telling me it was "just a football game." But the nightmares, oh the nightmares. I thought maybe the Cotton Bowl would make the nightmares go away. But no, the nightmares continue.
"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
For an expansion, there needs to be two teams. I would have been ok with Oklahoma and Oklahoma State joining the SEC. That would have continued the Bedlam Series, but Oklahoma clearly values the Red River Rivalry with Texas much more.
austinag1997
AG
theHersh said:

ATW said:

Many OU fans talk smack on a message board but will treat opposing teams very well in Norman. Texas fans are skinny Jean wearing, quiche eating homos. Arrogant entitled ****ers. Last time I went to Austin my dick shrank and IQ dropped 30 points. Never again!

What's wrong with quiche...asking for a friend.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.