Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

New SoonerPoster

7,778 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by austinag1997
ATW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wanted to say I'm glad OU is finally going to the SEC. Will be much rougher but more entertaining. I'm a fan of your team and it looks like your talent made it to bad ass level. I hate Texas with a passion and will love watching them get ***** slapped!
AvidAggie
AG
Howdy Dammit
AG
I'm good with OU. An enemy of an enemy is a friend
aggiehawg
AG
Howdy Dammit said:

Read the Dirt Burglars Football forum. They still hate the SEC.
Shoefly!
AG
Just got back from Broken Arrow visiting my new grandbaby. Good people, nice land. Lotsa dollars up there.
Tulsa Drillers stadium is legit.
ATW
Hell yes!
AG
aggiehawg said:

Howdy Dammit said:

They're gonna hate it a whole lot more once they get in and realize that they are nowhere near as good as they think they are.

Who you play matters.
ATW
The OU fans will probably come around pretty quickly. I'm not much of a smack talker. Just like to discuss recruiting and upcoming games etc,I just hope we can bolt to the SEC within the next two years. It'll be a mess until then.
TheAccidentalAg
AG
Howdy Dammit said:

ATW
We need to make sure we continue to add depth. Fans from other conferences don't seem to realize that even the mid tier teams in the SEC are good in comparison.
SBISA Victim
AG
ATW said:

Wanted to say I'm glad OU is finally going to the SEC. Will be much rougher but more entertaining. I'm a fan of your team and it looks like your talent made it to bad ass level. I hate Texas with a passion and will love watching them get ***** slapped!
OU will be fine in this conference. tu on the other hand is going to become the Nebraska of the SEC. The public university version of Vandy if you will.

I've always kind of liked OU. Y'all have shirt fans that never set foot in a lecture hall but OU alumni are pretty classy. I was pulling for y'all to join us 10 years ago instead of Mizzou.
Howdy Dammit
AG
aggiehawg said:

Howdy Dammit said:

Damn. They do hate the SEC. lol
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Nothing wrong with OU. Let's be real. Norman isn't the same as Austin in a recruit's mind.

Everything wrong with Texas
Tex117
AG
OU is fine I suppose.

Those toothless imbreds will likely keel over the first time they are on Ol'Miss' campus and embarrass themselves, but hey...its all good.

The rest of the SEC will think adding Texas is a good idea, but then ultimately not get why they dont' "play nice in the sandbox" and not understand their arrogance.

LSU will take a dump on poor bevo...and smell of corndogs. Alabama will not think its a big deal as they beat the ever-living sheet out of them for the forseeable future.

ATW
Many OU fans talk smack on a message board but will treat opposing teams very well in Norman. Texas fans are skinny Jean wearing, quiche eating homos. Arrogant entitled ****ers. Last time I went to Austin my dick shrank and IQ dropped 30 points. Never again!
Traveler
AG
4 said:

aggiehawg said:

Howdy Dammit said:

They're gonna hate it a whole lot more once they get in and realize that they are nowhere near as good as they think they are.

Who you play matters.

OU will immediately be a top-tier SEC team, imo - GA, Fla, LSU, A&M(?) level

aggiehawg
AG
Howdy Dammit said:

aggiehawg said:

Howdy Dammit said:

Damn. They do hate the SEC. lol
Yeah they do. I was kind of surprised by how much. They were pretty okay with us leaving. Thought they were a bit more level headed headed and pragmatic. Even with them being on the verge of joining the conference, they believe it is overhyped. Then why do they want to in a conference they hate? Going from one conference they hate to another conference they hate but offers more money?

They have zero intention of being good conference mates from what I have read there the last week. Sound just like the sip message boards.
aggiehawg
AG
Traveler said:

4 said:

aggiehawg said:

Howdy Dammit said:

Who you play matters.

Be surprised if that actually happens. They are weak in the trenches.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Howdy Dammit said:

I used to say this but after so many Sooner ass-kickings, I came to the conclusion that both were enemies.
woodlees
AG
You better get ready for the SEC.
Instead of playing cupcakes week after week, you are going to get a big dose of big boy smash mouth football on a regular basis
Playing SEC defenses week after week will end your chances of winning Heisman trophies, much less a natty

And get used to being the new kid on the block

Bama and the original SEC members run this conference. The sooner you learn that the better
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AG
Traveler said:

4 said:

aggiehawg said:

Howdy Dammit said:

Who you play matters.

Disagree completely
AzAg80
AG
Traveler said:

4 said:

aggiehawg said:

Howdy Dammit said:

Who you play matters.

They gave Georgia a hell of a game in the playoffs.
TAMU74
AG
ATW said:

Is there any push back by osu?
I've always heard that ou ain't going anywhere w/o osu per the OK legislature.
Is that no longer the case?
Showstopper
AG
Here's the thing about the SEC: Mississippi State is one of the lesser teams, right? But their defensive lines are always amazing. It's like showing up for what you think is an easy cupcake basketball team and finding out the front court is the Bad Boy Detroit Pistons. Maybe you get the dub, but either way you are paying for it.
Bucketrunner
Great. We're trading fun away games for boring Norman and feces filled Austin.
Buford T. Justice
AG
OU cleans up with the D/FW and NE Texas prospects.
aggiedaddie
aggiehawg said:

Travel said:

Be surprised if that actually happens. They are weak in the trenches.
Going to have to re-learn how to play defense, too.
Sid Farkas
AG
sorry OP. far as Im concerned youre not welcome around these parts (I mean the SEC as well as Texags)

please kindly get your things and leave. Tell your friends.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
I don't mind OU, they will bring excitement
fav13andac1)c
AG
ATW said:

Many OU fans talk smack on a message board but will treat opposing teams very well in Norman. Texas fans are skinny Jean wearing, quiche eating homos. Arrogant entitled ****ers. Last time I went to Austin my dick shrank and IQ dropped 30 points. Never again!
I like this guy
EXCELL
The sooner you learn that the better

I see what you did there
InnerCityAg
That's great, you hate t.u. so freaking much.... you "homos" as you put it come as a package deal and royally screw all of your current conference mates? You hate them that much?
InnerCityAg
GTFO!!!
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Bucketrunner said:

The way I'm looking at this, we're not trading anything (other than our status as the sole SEC school in Texas). Just adding a couple of trips to familiar places. We still get to go to all of those fun away games.
94chem
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Bucketrunner said:

The way I'm looking at this, we're not trading anything (other than our status as the sole SEC school in Texas). Just adding a couple of trips to familiar places. We still get to go to all of those fun away games.

Spoken like someone who's spent a lot of time on the Katy Freeway.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.