Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ke'shun Brown

10,450 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tamu_mgm
pete85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brown, Infinite Tucker, Mond, & Ausbon..... so glad that they've all moved on from our beloved institution and can attack imaginary dragons elsewhere now. A collective **** stain the entire lot of them.
Sully Dog
meh, just one set of symptoms to an underlying problem
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
yell_on_6th st
AG
pete85 said:

Brown, Infinite Tucker, Mond, & Ausbon..... so glad that they've all moved on from our beloved institution and can attack imaginary dragons elsewhere now. A collective **** stain the entire lot of them.

In weak, pathetic voice: Oh, but they're Aggies like the rest of us!

BS, we know who are the Aggies.
PneumAg
pete85 said:

Truer words were never spoken.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Their time here was not all bad. Mond was the best QBs we had for the past 3 seasons. We won a lot of games. Ausbon was a captain and caught a lot of balls in the 3 seasons he played. For 2 seasons, tucker was the best SS we had. He may not have been the long term answer. He was part of a successful 2018 season.

I found the sully protests just as distasteful as the rest of you. I can also appreciate their contributions to our program. Not everything is binary.
ryanhnc10
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Their time here was not all bad. Mond was the best QBs we had for the past 3 seasons. We won a lot of games. Ausbon was a captain and caught a lot of balls in the 3 seasons he played. For 2 seasons, tucker was the best SS we had. He may not have been the long term answer. He was part of a successful 2018 season.

I found the sully protests just as distasteful as the rest of you. I can also appreciate their contributions to our program. Not everything is binary.

Wrong Tucker. Tucker the football player didn't cause any issues as far as I know. Infinite Tucker, the track and field person, was a huge issue
Buck Nasty
AG
What inspires me is teaching African refugees how to program javascript
Agsuffering@bulaw
Ok, sorry. F track only stars! I stand by what I said about Mond and ausbon.
AR Ag
AG
I'd quit too if I had to compete with Edgerrin Cooper for playing time! That kid's the future. He and Doyle
Tamu_mgm
AG
Didn't play and wasn't going to crack the rotation this year - BYE
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.