Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ke'shun Brown

10,449 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Tamu_mgm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Transfer Portal. Bye.
pete85
AG
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Agsuffering@bulaw
That means we have 6 scholarship LBs and 2 walk-ons. Both walk-ons redshirted last year. Most know, but LBs are usually a big part of STs.
TxAg76
AG
I'm betting that:
- Jimbo pissed him off
- he peeled his shirt off and bowed up
- Jimbo then REALLY unloaded and ripped him a new one
- he tucked tail, looking for a new out
AG
GTFO
pete85
AG
Dildo U is looking for some warm bodies at LB these days since their top tackler from last year decided to transfer out.....

AWP 97
AG
Can you be more specific on Dildo U? I can think of several universities that fall under that umbrella. Lol
Whatthefunyo
Who?
pbaitman
They got a few good LBs in the transfer portal, including a Bama former 5 star LB, so he knew he was going to be back up so transferred for PT.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
pete85 said:

Dildo U is looking for some warm bodies at LB these days since their top tackler from last year decided to transfer out.....

That tweet confuses me
pete85
AG
LMFAO...are you serious Clark? Mitchell had 101 tackles in 2 seasons with sipee versus the all-world 5* AL reject who had 7 tackles over that same period. Obvious sip troll is obvious.
pete85
AG
Juwan Mitchell... sipee's starting LB and leading tackler from last year is transferring to the real UT.
PneumAg
GTFO, thug. Bye bye. Never come back.
yell_on_6th st
AG
Bet Sully has a little smile on his face, I know I do.
My Name Is Judge
Great to see that pos gone
Stone44
AG
He can't play. Total waste of a scholarship and a poor representative of our university. So glad this trash is gone.
redjalapeno-87
Bye Felicia
Bobby Jimbo
AG
i is smart
AG
I honestly forgot he was still on the team. Kid seemed like a headache from the actions he demonstrated.
***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
IslanderAg04
Did he even make the depth chart?
hunter2012
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

That means we have 6 scholarship LBs and 2 walk-ons. Both walk-ons redshirted last year. Most know, but LBs are usually a big part of STs.

These days nickel is practically the base package, and Elko uses a rover for Sam anyway. The only offense that we have to match with standard 4-3 is probably our own offense. 6 lbs is a solid 3 deep and I've heard promising things about some of them. Limit injuries and we'll be fine.
Dallasag517
AG
It's good to free up scholarships.
ccolley68
AG
Who is this person? What did he do that was so bad in the past?
Viper16
AG
ccolley68 said:

Who is this person? What did he do that was so bad in the past?
Good morning Mr. Van Winkle! It looks like a nice sunny day today!

Just kidding!
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Agsuffering@bulaw
From scrimmage, yes.

Kickoff team typically uses 6 LB/FB types. Same with punt team. Usually find a bunch of LBs on KR too. Some TEs can tackle enough. Mellenbruch should be good on STs this year. Last year, Baldree and Rennick were good on STs.

Looking at our roster, we have maybe 1 project FB who will need to cut weight to have a chance. Maybe he can play STs. Ernest crownover and Deondre Jackson have enough density to play inside on STs. It's just that crownover could be into the 2 deep with an injury, depending on how fast LJ learns the offense.

We do have a bunch of backup TEs besides mellenbruch, so maybe we play them all on KR and find 1 more who can tackle for Punt and KO.

We have maybe 2-3 DL small enough to play STs, depending on how well they run.

Maybe that's enough. Still, I prefer solid LBs with the occasional FB or TE mixed in.

I do realize his departure could be net positive.
oldcrow91
AG
Win-Win-Win
94chem
Never heard of him. But after red-shirting one season and then quitting the next season, why did he wait so late to quit permanently?
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
pete85
AG
During one of the cancel culture events last year, Brown tried to provoke a fight with some former students at the Sully Ross statue. All the while Mond just looked on passively (much like he did during most games) and did nothing to diffuse the situation. Complete thug life behavior by Brown who was essentially doing Monds' dirty work by proxy. Mond lost a lot of respect that day in the eyes of most Ags.
94chem
pete85 said:

During one of the cancel culture events last year, Brown tried to provoke a fight with some former students at the Sully Ross statue. All the while Mond just looked on passively (much like he did during most games) and did nothing to diffuse the situation. Complete thug life behavior by Brown who was essentially doing Monds' dirty work by proxy. Mond lost a lot of respect that day in the eyes of most Ags.

I had totally forgotten that guys quit last year because they had more melanin. Sure, you had guys like Justin Fields who used skin color to get their own way, but they kept working. But there must have been some like Brown who used it to keep a scholarship and live the good life for a few months. I guess the bill came due.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
cazadore
Well....BYE!
peace
S
Pete85, that was a very well stated description of the despicable confrontation last summer with the older ags at the Sully Statue. I watched live and thought Mond was as much trash as the others mouthing off.
It is just awful how respect for anything or anyone has faded from our society. It is everyday now.
NyAggie
AG
94chem said:

Never heard of him. But after red-shirting one season and then quitting the next season, why did he wait so late to quit permanently?

Probably because there's now a one time transfer allowed without having to sit out
milner79
AWP 97 said:

Can you be more specific on Dildo U? I can think of several universities that fall under that umbrella. Lol
No, there really is only one institution that can rightfully claim that title ...

Agsuffering@bulaw
We don't really know why he opted out last year. Maybe he was high risk or got spooked bc someone close died? Maybe it was wokeness gone wild.

He probably went through spring camp and realized he was down in the depth chart and not likely to start until '23, if ever.

Maybe he's another one who wouldn't sit up? We don't know.
dchack1971
AG
Sure hope he stopped by Sully on the way out to do a little polishing
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.