Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I had to do a double take

11,638 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by geb83
AR Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
geb83 said:

All know some Ags wear class ring on the left hand. I always understood the reason for that was that the left arm blood flow was closer to the heart, don't know if it's going to or coming from (been a LOOONG time since biology class).

I mean I'm no doctor here, but all blood flows to and from your heart.
geb83
AG
AR Ag said:

geb83 said:

All know some Ags wear class ring on the left hand. I always understood the reason for that was that the left arm blood flow was closer to the heart, don't know if it's going to or coming from (been a LOOONG time since biology class).

Well of course it does. I think it was the left because blood returns to the heart from the left, making the ring and A&M closer to the heart. Come on, some MD"s and old, old Ags help me out.

yell_on_6th st
AG
geb83 said:

AR Ag said:

geb83 said:

Well of course it does. I think it was the left because blood returns to the heart from the left, making the ring and A&M closer to the heart. Come on, some MD"s and old, old Ags help me out.

The blood in the left arm is slightly more maroon, due to the marginally higher oxygen levels.
geb83
AG
yell_on_6th st said:

geb83 said:

AR Ag said:

geb83 said:

The blood in the left arm is slightly more maroon, due to the marginally higher oxygen levels.
I don't know, I have a few Doc friends and I'll ask them; but, the gist of it is that supposedly the left hand and ring finger is closer to the heart, and that is why many old, old Ags wear their rings on that finger. And that was the logic behind the uniform point of state of Texas outline on the right w/ player number, and left leg w/ ATM.

Still a badass design, hope I see it one day.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.