Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

****Cotton Bowl: 0U vs Florida Game Thread****

48,896 Views | 600 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 94chem
OKC~Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hunter2012 said:

Jebber said:

If OU loses, SMH and LOL

lol
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Florida is waking up...not good for OU
MaroonMachine
UH OH.. screw the paperclips
SA-AG72
AG
Why put Trask back in???????
Russ Dalrymple
AG
I don't understand going back to Trask right now. They were moving ball with Jones but what do I know.
Mac94
AG
Florida should play the other kid at qb ... he's given them a huge spark
annie88
AG
Good grief he should've caught that.
Unemployed
AG
What a waste.
OKC~Ag
SA-AG72 said:

Why put Trask back in???????
mullen overthinking,,.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Went do they keep putting Trask back in???
AtlAg05
AG
Russ Dalrymple said:

I don't understand going back to Trask right now. They were moving ball with Jones but what do I know.

Maybe there was something to the puking and he can't go back in.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Russ Dalrymple said:

Don't want to be the coach that pissed on a Heisman candidate. Benching him in the bowl would crush PR for him.
jonj101
Momentum killing Mullen
SA-AG72
AG
They just pissed away 4 points they may need.
MaroonMachine
Twice
Fieldpass
Run the ball, 11 yds then 3 and FG
jonj101
Bob Knights Liver said:

Russ Dalrymple said:

Don't want to be the coach that pissed on a Heisman candidate. Benching him in the bowl would crush PR for him.
Understand, but the Heisman candidate pissed on himself when he threw those terrible picks.
TAMUallen
AG
Fieldpass said:

I think jones is out. Will probably be a problem
Repeat the Line
Remember when A&M jumped out 10-0 on LSU the first ten minutes of the 2011 Cotton Bowl? Eventually, it was evident that LSU and the SEC was vastly superior.
Cedar09
Wft??
TAMUallen
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Went do they keep putting Trask back in???

Jones is likely concussed
MaroonMachine
Sadly, yes
Gilligan
AG
Time of possession is going to hurt blOwU.

Get Jones back in the game for Trask.
AggieDub14
AG
Bob Knights Paper Hands
jonj101 said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Russ Dalrymple said:

Understand, but the Heisman candidate pissed on himself when he threw those terrible picks.

Yes but that's a lifetime of an NFL QB telling kids in Florida to go somewhere else. Most coaches won't risk their career on that type of choice, even if it might be the best chance to win today.
bslater07
AG
SEATAC Aggie said:

Remember when A&M jumped out 10-0 on LSU the first ten minutes of the 2011 Cotton Bowl? Eventually, it was evident that LSU and the SEC was vastly superior.
Remember when opt-outs weren't a thing? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Fieldpass
TAMUallen said:

Fieldpass said:

I think jones is out. Will probably be a problem

The hand the ball off to the running back
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Russ Dalrymple said:

Haven't the ballots already been submitted?
Law Hall 69-72
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Russ Dalrymple said:

NFL teams don't factor PR into making their draft picks. (Except for maybe the Eagles. Who knows what they base their picks on.)
Emilio Fantastico
AG
The big injury was Michael Hodges at middle linebacker. After he went out our defense couldn't stop them.
Sparkie
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

jonj101 said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Russ Dalrymple said:

Yes but that's a lifetime of an NFL QB telling kids in Florida to go somewhere else. Most coaches won't risk their career on that type of choice, even if it might be the best chance to win today.
Saban switched out QBs and won a title. Winning a title sure didn't hurt recruiting.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Sparkie said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

jonj101 said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Russ Dalrymple said:

Saban switched out QBs and won a title. Winning a title sure didn't hurt recruiting.

They we're winning in spite of Hurts, this is a Heisman finalist. A bit different.
El Capitan
AG
How many Ags opted out this season? Was it 7?
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Six
Onionman
Bob Knights Liver said:

Sparkie said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

jonj101 said:

Bob Knights Liver said:

Russ Dalrymple said:

They we're winning in spite of Hurts, this is a Heisman finalist. A bit different.
What are you smoking? I remember most gushing over Hurts to win the Heisman at some point. Hurts was not some bum out there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.