Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Are you rooting for Bama to win it all?

4,927 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Elastrator
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heismenberg said:

Yes, surely Saban will win enough eventually to where he'll be satisfied and retire.

Each year he doesn't win it all is another year added to his career if you ask me.
Agree. He's got more than enough money, he's chasing trophies so that no other coach can catch him. He's tied with Bear Bryant at 6 although one of those came at LSU.
SnowboardAg
AG
I would love to see ND and tOSU get crushed, and then for us to crush UNC. Would show the committee how stupid they look.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Ol Rock said:

I hope Bama embarrass ND on a whole new level. I'm pulling for a shutout and I want the backups in by the end of the third quarter leaving analysts the only obvious topic of should ND have even been invited to the playoffs.

Burn'em down Bama!
I want the ND beatdown to be so brutal that no one will even whisper ND's name in pubic for fear of shame for the next 100 years.
NowhereMan
No I am rooting for Satan to retire.
Ugly
AG
Damn straight I'm rooting for Alabama to destroy everybody in their way. Same with Florida and Georgia, and Auburn and every other SEC team that makes a bowl in this weird year. The committee just thumbed their nose hard at the SEC, basically saying that there is no real difference between each conference's strength of schedule. In all fairness, Auburn will probably **** it up due to missing a head coach, but I suspect the rest of the SEC will put on a show.

On a side note, I also generally support Saban getting closer to whatever number of Natty's will eventually quench his thirst, and also hopefully leave his team a little complacent the following year.
Sid Farkas
AG
SnowboardAg said:

I would love to see ND and tOSU get crushed, and then for us to crush UNC. Would show the committee how stupid they look.
you will get your wish
NathanChristie
AG
Kinda. I want ND and then Clemson to be absolutely man handled.
coupland boy
AG
Maybe Saban will get tired and just go away
BuffsAg47
AG
I'm cheering for Clemson to win it all, but Alabama to obliterate Notre Dame.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Always want the sec! But boycotting the semifinals. Will only watch final of bama/Clemson.

But I hope the box score I read the next day shows that bama rolled.
TheAccidentalAg
AG
I've never rooted for Alabama, but I hope they beat the domers to hell and that Clemson buries tosu.

Beyond that, I don't really care.
Patriot101
Buf***47 said:

I'm cheering for Clemson to win it all, but Alabama to obliterate Notre Dame.

Me too.
Mr. Ectomy
AG
Normally I would root against Bama - just sick of them. But now yes I want them to kick the shet out of ND and then kick the shet out of Clemson or OSU. Just to shut everybody the eff up.
TEXAS
AGGIES
-----------------------------
National Champions
1917, 1919, 1927, 1939
Elastrator
Roll Tide!

I hope bama curb stops ND and then can handle Clemson as well.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.