Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is Mond worried about a SEC only schedule?

6,604 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RAB83
BanderaAg956
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As long as the SEC prohibits barns on the field, Mond is great. We all know he can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside of the barn!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
74AnimalA
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

I think a lot of people are allowing their political views to shroud the football realities when it comes to Mond. Seems like there are way more mOnD sUuuCks threads and posts ever since the Sully incident.
Not really. The vast majority discuss his play and lack of improvement. But his "Extra Curricular Activities" IMO have distracted from HIS Focus on What he Needs to IMPROVE On. IMO his entire summer should have been focused on his CRAFT.

And I surmise when he's not be lead around like a sheep, he's reading his own press clippings. Don't get me wrong, If I was in the Athletic Department, I'd promote all of those, because..... Ticket Sales.

Now, To go from where we were last year to approach the promised land would be a stretch. We had too many games where we had to come back and a couple where we didn't seem like we belonged on the same field.

Is it possible? IMO the schedule change hurt our ability to improve on the go and now every game for The Fightin' Texas Aggies is going to be like sudden death.

IMO the reason why he's on those lists is not some writer watching film. It's his no. of games experience and the projected trajectory of this team based upon games experience. But he hasn't even made the All-SEC Preseason lists.

mrfun83
AG
Three or four years ago we all wished for consistency at the QB position.
Three years later, how do you like it?
West Point Aggie
AG
mrfun83 said:

Three or four years ago we all wished for consistency at the QB position.
Three years later, how do you like it?

Ouch!
annie88
AG
bulverdeaggie93 said:

Mond wasn't an NFL qb with original schedule, he won't be an NFL qb with the new schedule
This.
Krazykat
AG
Don't care. He's not an "elite" QB, plus all this off-field nonsense doesn't endear him to fans.
RAB83
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

I think a lot of people are allowing their political views to shroud the football realities when it comes to Mond. Seems like there are way more mOnD sUuuCks threads and posts ever since the Sully incident.
Personally, I've really tried to convince myself otherwise, but I've thought he sucked since sitting in the stands of the Rose Bowl watching him suck so bad we could have won the game if he just took a knee every play (or maybe that was Sumlin sucking). The "Sully incident" just lost my respect for him as an Aggie athlete who was giving his all for the university, even if he came up short. I used to think he sucked on the athletic field. Now, I just think he sucks as an Aggie.
Aggie 100 - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, & 2018
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.