Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Chick Fil A Bowl vs Duke

5,781 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by T-Shizzle
Gil Renard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
samhoustonag said:

Always the what-if's.

Can you imagine Maziel with the Wrecking Crew era defenses? Natty.

If he had a top 60 defense in 2013 that would be the difference between 9 wins and 11-12
Gil Renard
AG
Bama home job At Kyle. Should have been up 21-0 with the phantom late flag still hurts. Also AJ McCryin still has a punchable game manager face
dixichkn
AG
Just got through watching it too. Gawd almighty you tend to forget from time to time what a freaking amazing talent JFF was. I've forgotten what brilliant decision making looks like. I just hope we get another guy that special come down the line at some point. Maybe we already have him. Who knows?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Gil Renard said:

MuckRaker96 said:

It's pretty pitiful one of our best games of the last decade is having to rally past Duke.

Yeah. A what would be today a New Years 6 bowl against the 2nd best team in the ACC and back to back big bowl wins and a heisman to debut in the SEC is pitiful. Self loather bleed more
Thanks for your 35 days later smack talk. Really put me in my place.
Post removed:
by user
Bison
AG
A bright spot on an otherwise dark day (check scroll at bottom of screen: Texans hire O'Brien as head coach)
MidTnAg
AG
For one game, Johnny Manziel may have been the best defensive coordinator we have ever had.

Duke scored touchdowns on the first five times they got the ball and a field goal the next time right as the half ended. We were down 21 points at halftime.

I can still see johnny in much of the second half, especially in the fourth quarter, running up and down the sidelines in front of the defensive players yelling and screaming at them and then screaming and yelling some more. The players knew they were letting the team down and just sort of stared straight ahead. I felt sorry for them. He was the first defensive coordinator they had experienced all season and they were a little shelled shocked.

Well it worked Duke only scored 10 points the second half and our defense actually scored the winning touchdown for us on a pass interception return for a TD.
Thank you Johnny.
Bryanisbest
AG
I guess we were a "one trick pony" after all.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
I heard Johnny was hungover and had to take shots of Fireball at halftime to get himself right.
T-Shizzle
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:

I heard Johnny was hungover and had to take shots of Fireball at halftime to get himself right.

Yeah I remember on one of the commercial breaks watchin him on the bench. Look like he was throwing up in a towel covered over his face. Still willed em to the W tho
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.