Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Real nice look for our team

46,708 Views | 315 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jarrin' Jay
ReveilleBark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aren't you supposed to actually be good at football to raise hell like this?
Aggiejackie
How do we get Ke'Shun Brown off of the damn team?
KC AG
AG
Aggiejackie said:

Attach an asterisk next to your potential donation.
Aint Like It Ustabe
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

Hey Bjork - really? You're proud of this?!

Freaking disgusting. Can't believe this garbage is happening at A&M.

Bjork is an arsekisser and a joke. What did we expect from him? Did anyone pay attention to the zoo he ran in Oxford? He left town with them on probation from should have been lack of institutional control. The Peter Principal dimes him out at second rate Ole Piss.
TMF
AG
Was looking forward to possibly playing college football. Now not so much. Hard to root for your team when they are so disrespectful to those helping pay for their full ride. I hope something changes soon or many won't stand by this team or program.
Old RV Ag
AG
Aggiejackie said:

From the clips I've seen, he's not the only one. Very very disappointed in them and in Jimbo. They sadly don't know what Aggies are. Old Ags like me are more than glad to listen and engage in a constructive dialogue. My father played football in the 20s (and had a Japanese teammate who was a star) - I've got an older Ag brother, several kids (and their spouses) and several grandkids who are Aggies - four generations. We've seen A&M grow over generations - but it's been done in a predominantly courteous manner (not saying there aren't problems and bad people). The players without shirts, in your face with cell phones, making strong unfounded statement, etc are upsetting. I would be equally upset if one of those old Ags acted the same way to the players.

Very disappointed in Jimbo's silence and enabling his players to act like this. Really tried to initially think that Winston's behavior wasn't representative of the real type of players Jimbo recruits.
Cliff Booth
AG
I don't see how any Aggie that has seen these videos could still show up to watch these thugs.

They hate us.

I won't even watch on tv.
Aggiejackie
done supporting a team with a leader who thinks marxism is the answer.
Phoenix1
Cancel the football program. I'm 100% serious. Send Jimbo down the road for letting hi players act like this. I'd rather not have a team than have POS like this representing us.
wc78
AG
LihaiAg06 said:

I really wish TexAgs would shut all of YOU clowns down. Mond there intimidating the old Ags there? Seriously?! All they did was listen and talk. The old Ags were the ones at a loss of words when being talked to respectfully and with reason. Only thing I heard from the old Ags was Sully has been there a long time. Great reason. They didn't even want to talk to them it seemed...they were just there to make sure nobody vandalized it I guess?
Odd how people see the same pictures and have different reactions. Many of you look at the videos and see Mond and others being disrespectful. Others of us look at the pictures and many of the comments on this board and see redneck racism.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Aggiejackie said:

Am I a bad Ag because I had to google Ke'Shun Brown to discover who he is?

So we have a red shirt freshman attempting to intimidate an old Ag?

What are the odds this guy is still here in a year?

My guess is that he will move on to continue his studies in Nuclear Physics at Harvard.

Jarrin' Jay
AG
F Mond. He needs to transfer. I am done with him. He is supposed to be the leader of the team, the football team, not the SJW warrior about something that doesn't matter team. He had no problem with the Sully statue when he came here 3- years ago, 2 years ago, 1 year ago, even 3 months ago.

Newsflash, the season starts in 70 days. Not 8 months, not 70 days to camp, 70 days to game 1. You would think he should be working on football, leading off season workouts, studying, etc., etc.

I respect his voice and opinion and right to express it. In return he is being close minded, a simpleton, and bigoted. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are ignorant or racist. Kellen said early on he needed "to see action". Well, there is a task force working on it, which I think is stupid, but it's action. So, move on already. What is going to happen if the task force decides Sully needs to stay for all he did for Texas AMC? Which is why the statue is there to begin with.

Mond is doing NOTHING positive to help our football team right now, so he may as well just go play at some directional school this season.
javiswavi
Where's Jimbo? Leadership from our head coach is needed here.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
javiswavi said:

I am OK with no statements from Jimbo. He is the football coach and needs to keep his thoughts, opinions and statements on football. His players have a right to act stupid, he isn't going to take that away from them so long as they are doing what they need to be doing on the field, team prep, school, etc. But it is highly unproductive that it is not their focus right now.

What is going to change if the Sully statue is removed?

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SirDippinDots
Not sure why you guys care about what the football players think. Many of them have never been college material and never will be. They are just athletically gifted.
I wish a buck was still silver, it was back, when the country was strong.
Houstonag
AG
I am for sure finished. This is the result of years of leadership decay across the academic world. Our leadership at TAMU has fallen ill to the same malady. No courage or leadership skills. They are fearful to lead and acting with cowardice behavior.They take the big bucks and the position but do not perform for appeasement is their answer. I thought we could be different, truthful, honest, and deal with facts as opposed to an injustice twisted into new and greater injustices.

I just went out to my car and removed the 12 th man decal for it means nothing now. When my license plate renews I will discontinue the personalized plates. Only good memory now is that Earl Rudder signed both of my diplomas. A real leader.
SirDippinDots
pepe the dog said:

Aggiejackie said:

My guess is that he will move on to continue his studies in Nuclear Physics at Harvard.

My guess his future went up in flames at the same time the Wendy's did in Atlanta.
I wish a buck was still silver, it was back, when the country was strong.
VatoLocoAggie
Jarrin' Jay said:

javiswavi said:

I am OK with no statements from Jimbo. He is the football coach and needs to keep his thoughts, opinions and statements on football. His players have a right to act stupid, he isn't going to take that away from them so long as they are doing what they need to be doing on the field, team prep, school, etc. But it is highly unproductive that it is not their focus right now.

Did you attend Tech? This is the dumbest thing i read today. Athletes are accountable on and off the field. Coaches hold players accountable regardless if they "are doing what they need to be doing on the field".

Every year gifted athletes who are excelling on the field get benched or dismissed for off field conduct. You're dimmed to not know this.

Furthermore, his players don't have the right to act stupid as you say. They are getting a paid education from us and they represent our school. No. They don't have a "right to act stupid".

You're part of the problem. You accept this appalling behavior. Well, most Ags dont. We are better than this and Mond doesn't reflect Aggie values and ethos.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
strbrst777
EclipseAg '78. My perspective: You are not old. Trust me! Corps Aggie '60
VatoLocoAggie
SirDippinDots said:

Not sure why you guys care about what the football players think. Many of them have never been college material and never will be. They are just athletically gifted.

Albeit a true statement in that many football players
are only at college because of athletic skills and not intelligence, you are wrong by implying we should dismiss their thoughts.

Their "thinking" is being presented to media outlets and social media worldwide. These athletes are representing our school and people form views based on this.

Mond and his narcissistic minions are degrading our beautiful university. Fisher needs to shut him up and tell him to focus on football and remind him he's on scholarship and is supposed to be a positive representative of A&M and not a SJW clown.

If he wants to be a SJW then leave the team.
Fisher needs a QB that unifies a team and keeps the team focused on football. Not politics.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
Leander - Ag
AG
Nino Brown said:

tomcgigem said:

This thread is truly unbelievable. I'm an old white guy (class of '78), but do we really need some old white guys like me out to "defend our school" statue against a small group of football players? It's a really bad look alright, but not for the reasons most of you think.
Spot on.

This.

Why are the old guys out there "protecting" a statue. Ridiculous. Pushing buttons.

Take the high road and quit adding fuel to the embarrassment.
Aggiejackie
what? get off this thread bud.
agcrock2005
AG
Leander - Ag said:

Nino Brown said:

tomcgigem said:

This thread is truly unbelievable. I'm an old white guy (class of '78), but do we really need some old white guys like me out to "defend our school" statue against a small group of football players? It's a really bad look alright, but not for the reasons most of you think.
Spot on.

This.

Why are the old guys out there "protecting" a statue. Ridiculous. Pushing buttons.

Take the high road and quit adding fuel to the embarrassment.
Of course you live in the Austin area...
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Law Hall 69-72 said:

johncAG said:

I have an ag tag. Move the statue. Have a nice day
Hey, I just thought of a good place to relocate the statue!
Cram it up your cram hole, LaFleur!
Joe Schillaci 48
AG

Is this a bad time to ask for donations? Should I call back later?

https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/
dreyOO
This is what Colin Kap has taught guys like Mond. Go be a Social Justice Victim if you're not sure you can really cut it as a QB. Build your career there and then don't worry about the NFL.
dreyOO
Jarrin' Jay said:

javiswavi said:

Disagree.

No coach should be ok with his players going about things in this foolish a manner. It's a unilateral "my way or the highway" tantrum from them. He should encourage them to research their positions and make positive contributions to a cause. To use their words. Not to show up like a bunch of knuckle draggers trying to intimidate some old ags. It's literally something all men are taught--don't use your fists, use your wits.

If he's serious about making them men, then he should damn well demand they act like real man. And that isn't taking a political stance, it's mentoring.

The lack of leadership from Jimbo here is shocking to me.
agcrock2005
AG
Did the dude really say "are you Aggies of blackies"? That's what they're saying (and "Aggies" is trending now on twitter about it) but I have watched twice and didn't hear it.
dreyOO
Because it didn't happen.

Right out of the "Sumlin letter" playbook
TyperWoods
Have any basketball players been involved in this thugging behaviour?
Jbob04
AG
AggieHurley said:

I don't see how any Aggie that has seen these videos could still show up to watch these thugs.

They hate us.

I won't even watch on tv.

There will be plenty of premium boys who will be there cheering them on. Long as they get their Texas bowl at the end of the season they don't care about the university. Disappointing to say the least
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
KM is not SEC level gifted athletically. We've all known that for 3 years. Ranked #73 in his position in the nation.
agcrock2005
AG
dreyOO said:

Because it didn't happen.

Right out of the "Sumlin letter" playbook
Even Zwerneman is retweeting crap about it. Guess I'll have another person to unfollow. Why would he RT that when his own video doesn't show that it happened?
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
WalMart is accepting applications but you can't drop the merchandise. He can get help filling out the application.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Screaming in the face of a peaceful 73 year old Alum is not ridiculous it's thuggish.
Leander - Ag won't reply as ze, zer, whatever has been called out on logic. Probably a liberal arts major and at work as a barista at Starbucks this afternoon.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.