Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Real nice look for our team

46,712 Views | 315 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jarrin' Jay
TexanJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You sound young
Law Hall 69-72
AG
johncAG said:

I have an ag tag. Move the statue. Have a nice day
Hey, I just thought of a good place to relocate the statue!
Azeew
RetiredpostalMarine said:

What a Clown show. How many showed up for Mond's March?
Some
Old RV Ag
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Mond and especially Ke'Shun Brown trying to intimidate some of our old Ags. Getting in the face of Aggies with their phones to go post on social media. I have a lot of respect for these guys. At least they showed up to defend our school.
This comes from a newspaper article of his signing with A&M

"As much as he is known for his drive on the field, Brown is known for his drive off the field. He is known for his respect of authority, his coaches and family say. He is known for a humbleness that you often don't find with college recruits who are frequently told how good they are."

That video sure doesn't seem to match.
ghill79
AG
OP's posted video is the most disrespectul thing I have ever seen on our beloved campus. My father-in-law, class of 56, letterman as a yell leader, I'm class of 79. We had season tickets in the letterman section until he passed a few years ago. I still eagerly waited for a new football season to start so I can cheer my team. I can tell you now I am not a 2 percenter, but I am not going to watch Aggie football until Kellen Mond is gone. I am not going to send my monthly checks to the 12th man foundation any more. I am going to send that money to the Tunnels and Towers Foundation, and the other one that builds houses for disabled veterans.
TexanJeff
AG
ghill79 said:

OP's posted video is the most disrespectul thing I have ever seen on our beloved campus. My father-in-law, class of 56, letterman as a yell leader, I'm class of 79. We had season tickets in the letterman section until he passed a few years ago. I still eagerly waited for a new football season to start so I can cheer my team. I can tell you now I am not a 2 percenter, but I am not going to watch Aggie football until Kellen Mond is gone. I am not going to send my monthly checks to the 12th man foundation any more. I am going to send that money to the Tunnels and Towers Foundation, and the other one that builds houses for disabled veterans.

He's a senior
AgGermany
AG
Mond remains unimpressive.
TexAgs91
AG
TexanJeff said:

ghill79 said:

He's a senior
Ke'Shun Brown is a freshman
Mule
AG
MLK would likely be disappointed: Intimidation while trying to bait someone into a physical altercation is the antithesis of nonviolence. Nonviolence means to not practice violence in any of its forms which includes physical, verbal or body language.

To disagree on something is an opportunity for respectful dialogue. It's an opportunity to learn, grow and be INCLUSIVE. We can learn so much by sincerely and respectfully asking for someone to share their perspective with us. When we start the conversation with demands, there is no respect, the other person's perspective is irrelevant and they become an object- nonhuman- the "enemy." Labels are placed on the other so as to negate them. Sowing these seeds of agenda and malice always produces a bitter harvest.

Our University and society must do a better job of teaching ourselves and children the skillful means of applying respect, curiosity and kindness towards all. A disagreement is not a problem but an opportunity. If we are to realize our potential as a society we must learn from one another. We must teach each other wisdom.

Texas Aggies
ghill79
AG
It looked like Ke'Shun Brown was getting ready to push the good ag. Mond is the ring leader. Ke'Shun Brown is a follower. I won't watch football until he's gone too. He won't last to his senior year.
MaroonStain
AG
UTExan said:

BTW, why weren't highly paid members of the administration and/or coaching staff there to keep the peace and insure the program didn't get embarrassed further? I can assure you Jackie Sherrill or Tom Wilson would take an active interest in this type of matter.

85 players on scholarship plus 20-30 others.

There are what...12 "current" players in attendance...? Run the numbers.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
TexAggie1999
Double Diamond said:

I support equality. However, this madness of trying to fight everyone over things that won't do a thing to help equality.

I think almost all of us are for equality. How are blacks not treated equally by our University?
Artorias
AG
Loyalty
AG
TexAgs91 said:

johncAG said:

I have an ag tag. Move the statue. Have a nice day
I have one too. It's good to understand why this university is what is. Keep it there.
Me too. keep it there.
wc78
AG
This thread is truly unbelievable. I'm an old white guy (class of '78), but do we really need some old white guys like me out to "defend our school" statue against a small group of football players? It's a really bad look alright, but not for the reasons most of you think.
Loyalty
AG
UTExan said:

BTW, why weren't highly paid members of the administration and/or coaching staff there to keep the peace and insure the program didn't get embarrassed further? I can assure you Jackie Sherrill or Tom Wilson would take an active interest in this type of matter.
And Tommy tits would?
TChaney

Here's a better one.

gigemags-99
AG
Yet another drive Mond couldn't finish...
aeon-ag
AgGermany said:

Mond remains unimpressive.
It's obvious he's not!
merch
How is Mond still on the team?

I mean besides he is black, don't want to hear that excuse. Jimbo cannot stay quiet any longer. What a joke.
Nino Brown
tomcgigem said:

This thread is truly unbelievable. I'm an old white guy (class of '78), but do we really need some old white guys like me out to "defend our school" statue against a small group of football players? It's a really bad look alright, but not for the reasons most of you think.
Spot on.
merch
LOL. Blame the old dudes!
Were the old dudes issuing threats and cussing?

Some of you are too much.
OrygunAg
AG
Sadly, it seems the insults Mond threw at the old Ags were over everyones heads
Aggiejackie
Ke'Shun Brown, what a joke!
JustisWalkert
AG
Could anybody have seen this coming a month ago?
Loyalty
AG
Mond just stands behind his buddies with a smirk on his face. What a coward. And the track athlete is so tough threatening a man 3 X his age. Wow...what a man!
2004FIGHTINTXAG
Hey Bjork - really? You're proud of this?!

Freaking disgusting. Can't believe this garbage is happening at A&M.
LihaiAg06
AG
I really wish TexAgs would shut all of YOU clowns down. Mond there intimidating the old Ags there? Seriously?! All they did was listen and talk. The old Ags were the ones at a loss of words when being talked to respectfully and with reason. Only thing I heard from the old Ags was Sully has been there a long time. Great reason. They didn't even want to talk to them it seemed...they were just there to make sure nobody vandalized it I guess?
Loyalty
AG
Where are the cops?
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Mr Brown = Pathetic. Low life. Trashy. He needs to transfer yesterday. Transfer portal. Caucasian, Asian, Martian, ... it's disgusting and completely anti-Aggie. I'm nauseated. Keep your shirt off Mr Tucker but please don't ever put on anything maroon the rest of your life unless you change significantly. Apologize and grow or go.

Take Infinite Tucker with him. Tucker screams at an old man 45 years older and five inches shorter than him for no good reason at all. Leave Tucker. You're trash. Pathetic. Low life. Trashy. He needs to transfer yesterday. Transfer portal. Caucasian, Asian, Martian, ... it's disgusting and completely anti-Aggie. I'm nauseated. You can run fast, I'll give you that - now run your disrespectful arse off our beloved campus. He will be abusing women soon if he hasn't already. It's not about race bro it's about not having any class along with being violent. It's thuggish. There's no other way to describe it. Apologize and grow or go.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
Yeah, the old Ags stood their silently. That's a form of peaceful protest. A very good form of protest. One that throughout history has been well respected.

You really think the players were being peaceful? Getting in their faces? Inciting physical confrontation with elders.

Give me a break.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
"I really wish TexAgs would shut all ... clowns down"

Don't be so hard on yourself.
Artorias
AG
LihaiAg06 said:

I really wish TexAgs would shut all of YOU clowns down. Mond there intimidating the old Ags there? Seriously?! All they did was listen and talk. The old Ags were the ones at a loss of words when being talked to respectfully and with reason. Only thing I heard from the old Ags was Sully has been there a long time. Great reason. They didn't even want to talk to them it seemed...they were just there to make sure nobody vandalized it I guess?
Taking your shirt off, getting in the face of someone and bowing up to them with aggressive posturing is your definition of "all they did was listen and talk"?

Okay...
Aggiejackie
If the statue goes I walk.
Aggiejackie
Ke'Shun Brown should be punished for his actions but we all know JF won't do ****

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.