Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Coach Fisher ??

14,880 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by W
RetiredpostalMarine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is it all right that your starting quarterback is calling for the defunding of The Corps of Cadets and calling them racist?

The Corps was here long before anyone on this campus and provided a substantial amount of officers to World War II. Mr. Mond needs to grow up and stop letting radicals think for him.
I talk to him when I am lonesome like; and I am sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
OriolePete
Oh he's definitely reading this
sotexag79
AG
Wonder what Jackie would have handled this?
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
A&M football must have one liberal code of conduct..
KaneIsAble
AG
Watching the university's response closely; or all memberships/donations being canceled ASAP.

Do they not remember how this place started?
45-70Ag
AG
They're daring us at this point.
Bachelor99
AG
mond is getting too big for his britches...he's a 4 loss - texas bowl quarterback.....bring home a natty and then we can talk
mm42
I wish Mond was an accurate passer and made better decisions with the football. I really don't care about his opinion on statues, corps, etc.. He has a right to think whatever he wants. I just wish he was a top notch QB.

How about we say if Kellen completes 65% of his passes against LSU, Alabama, and Auburn we pull down the statue. If he plays like he did last year against them we ignore him. Seems fair to me.

Oh. And don't average 5 yards a pass attempt in the bowl game and accept the MVP trophy.
AG
If the kid actually said that, he's a bigger idiot than I thought he was, which is really saying something.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Isn't he ranked 73rd in the country? That will get you a natty.
Sparkie
AG
The new code of conduct reads: aggies do not lie, cheat, or steal. How ever labeling anyone who opposes your view racist is good bull.
Anti-taxxer
AG
DrHeadShrink said:

Isn't he ranked 73rd in the country? That will get you a natty.

Natty...Light.
Tex Aggie
AG
All his damn twitter posts. Go workout! Look how much time he engrosses himself in all the hysteria and hype on this issue. Coach fisher get your players ready for football
45-70Ag
AG
A face to the people he insulted
https://www.aggienetwork.com/heroes/
Mac94
AG
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Hey he's 73rd in the country. Hello Papa John's!
RetiredpostalMarine
If all the same players support him in Defunding the Corps and calling them all racist A&M might as well blame the coronavirus and cancel the season.
I talk to him when I am lonesome like; and I am sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
OriolePete
Retweeting something about Kaepernick did it for me. Do not support.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Dude can bench press 165 what more do you want? Passing 45 yards is a quite the feat. I'm proud of his character mostly, tolerance, respect, and his critical thinking skills.
BTHOB-98
Irish_Man said:

A face to the people he insulted
https://www.aggienetwork.com/heroes/
S.A. Aggie
AG
Thank you Kellen but you have no idea what you are saying. You apparently don't really know what it means to be an Aggie. It's time for you to leave.
Whatthefunyo
What did he say about the Corps?
shiphunt
AG
Imagine thinking anyone on the football team will defend or give a **** about the Corps
Picadillo
Transfer portal
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Whatthefunyo said:

What did he say about the Corps?

He retweeted the tweet up a few posts up
merch
Well I guess it is ok for Aggies to root against him now. I'm ok with seeing what we have behind him.

Can't support stuff like this.

And let's be honest, gotta wonder what Fisher is doing here.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Picadillo said:

Transfer portal

Is he angling for an exemption by provoking fans to say mean (or truthful) things about him?
redjalapeno-87
Jimbo does not want to be "Gundy'd" by the Cancel Culture Mob.
sharpdressedman
redjalapeno-87 said:

Jimbo does not want to be "Gundy'd" by the Cancel Culture Mob.
I anticipate Jimbo will remain silent and protect his guaranteed contract. It's a business decision, just like Gundy's humiliating apology.
JustisWalkert
AG
Jimbo needs to address the team and the public NOW and get this whole thing under control. I don't know if he knows how rapidly the football program is losing the fan base. This cannot be allowed to fester.
Spyderman
AG
What would really impress me about Kellen would be if he would also recognize what the systematic, "legal" right to chose death for countless unborn black children is doing to this country. Be really bold Kellen, That has to stop as well.

We can do better.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
83Aggie
AG
Bachelor99 said:

mond is getting too big for his britches...he's a 4 loss - texas bowl quarterback.....bring home a natty and then we can talk
Heck...Just compete against Bama, Georgia, top tier SEC teams and do it before the 4th quarter .
Uncle Jimbo
Bachelor99 said:

Wait a sec... who the hell are you?
Tex Aggie
AG
It's sad that he has to walk the line and not offend 3/4 of the recruiting talent out there.
45-70Ag
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.