Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***CFB Risk Consolidated Discussion Thread***

18,161 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by yell_on_6th st
TombstoneTex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If we build it they will come. Start the squad at 4!
Goose06
AG
HYC_AG said:

If we build it they will come. Start the squad at 4!

Fair enough. For now the squad can just follow daily orders posted here. If you are on the squad you either have to post the hottie or post here and once we get to be of size we will consider making a separate squad chat on ags only or elsewhere on texags to avoid spies. I'll get your daily order in here in about an hour or so...
Goose06
AG
****Day 40 / May 1****

IF YOU ARE NOT IN A SUBREDDIT SQUAD OR DISCORD SQUAD, YOUR DEFAULT ORDER IS TO ATTACK UNT IF YOU WERE BORN ON OR BEFORE JULY 1, AND ATTACK BAYLOR IF YOU ARE BORN AFTER JULY 1. POST A HOTTIE FOR THE APPLICABLE SCHOOL OR SAY HERE WHEN DONE!

Make your move here: https://collegefootballrisk.com/

So birthdays ON OR BEFORE July 1 attack:

And birthdays after July 1 attack:

Goose06
AG
Daily Rundown - Day 39:

Operation "Reclaim Texas" is being hit hard, with tu and Michigan getting good rolls day after day, but we will not give in to the tsips! The Aggies experienced bad luck in UNLV, College Station, Austin, Baylor, and Tulsa. Alabama is being cornered into a tight spot, leaving them and ourselves in a sticky situation. These remaining turns will show how strong we are as an army with unlucky roll after unlucky roll. College Station is still occupied by the tsips! With no luck in sight, we can only hope that this army pulls together and starts taking back land...

Let's start with a before and after map before diving into what happened yesterday...

(Day 39 pictured above)

(Day 40 pictured above)

Leaderboards:

We have finally breached the 3500 star power mark, still placing us in 3rd behind both Michigan and Ohio State. We did see an increase in player count from yesterday, however it is nowhere near enough if we want to reclaim Texas and make it maroon again. So please, keep on recruiting and keep on fighting that good fight! Remember, Aggies do NOT lose online polls/games so let's make this happen.

Battle of the Day:

The "Battle of the Day" took place in Las Vegas with a total of 192 troops deployed between Michigan, Georgia Tech, and Texas A&M. However, the Aggies didn't prevail with Michigan defending UNLV. Texas A&M had a star power of 699 and a chance to win of 55%. Don't give up hope Ags!

RNG of the Day:

Well Ags, it really does feel like forever since we've had a few good rolls. We lost a whopping EIGHT battles in which we were favored to win with >50% odds. Two of these eight being an 83% chance to win, including our very own homeland in College Station, once again lost to the sips. Unfortunately we only won 4 with less than 50% odds so based on our odds we have 2.9 less territories than the statistics would suggest we should have after the last turn.

Meme of the Day:

(Courtesy of Somerandomguy292)

KVK77TexAg
AG
Goose06. I am pretty sure I am in a squad or a subreddit, but not super tech savvy. I get a message on reddit from smt25. Know him or her? Will keep following their instructions unless better to follow yours.
Goose06
AG
KVK77TexAg said:

Goose06. I am pretty sure I am in a squad or a subreddit, but not super tech savvy. I get a message on reddit from smt25. Know him or her? Will keep following their instructions unless better to follow yours.
Yep, sth25 is in charge of the subreddit squad. Definitely best to follow his orders. Once you are on a subreddit or discord squad, leadership is including your star power in that squad's power ranking when assigning squads to attack certain places.
KVK77TexAg
AG
Thanks!!!
CalAG
AG
baylor
TombstoneTex
AG
Got it! UNT!
Schall 02
AG
Mean Green.
Hotard06
AG
Not sure why I waited so long to get in to this, but just joined.

Made my move: You're still Baylor
Aggie12B
AG
Gooose, I'm not sure if I am a part of the sub-reddit squad or not, so I followed the orders of the day that you posted. I attacked unt, so HERE

Wish I would have joined earlier
Goose06
AG
Hotard06 said:

Not sure why I waited so long to get in to this, but just joined.

Made my move: You're still Baylor

Sucks to B U!
Goose06
AG
Aggie12B said:

Gooose, I'm not sure if I am a part of the sub-reddit squad or not, so I followed the orders of the day that you posted. I attacked unt, so HERE

Wish I would have joined earlier

Awesome
TxAg70_TxAg70
AG

Our meme team is improving each day! Come collaborate and ****post with us! For any of y'all who were around in 2004, you might recognize this old gem!

www.collegefootballrisk.com

reddit.com/r/AggieCFBRisk
Goose06
AG
TxAg70_TxAg70 said:

Our meme team is improving each day! Come collaborate and ****post with us! For any of y'all who were around in 2004, you might recognize this old gem!

www.collegefootballrisk.com

reddit.com/r/AggieCFBRisk
Goose06
AG
Orders for May 2:

If you are not in a discord or subreddit squad, todays orders are to attack Texas! Burn Austin to the ground!!!!

Post a longhorn hottie or reply here when done

Goose06
AG
Daily Rundown - Day 40:

Operation "Reclaim Texas" sees lots of progress, as tu is cornered and Michigan is shrunk to one territory in Texas. However, that orange school still has six territories and that's six too many! Although our luck turned around, UTSA, UTEP, and Tulsa were territories that the tsips took that we had the highest odds to win. Alabama and Ohio State also had better luck today, as we now have the enemy where we want them. The problem is can we get rid of them? We took back College Station as things appear to be looking good, but can it stay that way? Time will tell...

Let's start with a before and after map before diving into what happened yesterday...

(Day 40 pictured above)

(Day 41 pictured above)

Leaderboards:

We are currently sitting at just over 3600 star power and 783 players, which still puts in firmly in 3rd place behind both Michigan and Ohio State. We need every single Ag we can get for this last push to make Texas maroon again before the game ends, so keep recruiting hard and playing! Remember, Aggies do NOT lose online polls/games so let's make this happen.

Battle of the Day:

Today's "Battle of the Day" took place in Lubbock with a total of 108 troops sent between Chaos, Michigan, tu, and Texas A&M. The Aggies successfully defended Texas Tech with a star power of 382.5 and a chance to win of 67%. Keep fighting Ags!

RNG of the Day:

Finally! We finally had a decent night in terms of RNG in what feels like forever. With the help of Bama out in the east, we have started to push back against Michigan to kick and we have shored up our western front by winning both territories in the state of New Mexico. While we did lose a few battles in which we were favored over 50%, it's definitely been worse. Our worst RNG on the night goes to the battle of UTSA in which we were favored to win at 71% and still lost.
Schall 02
AG
Will attack t.u. if someone tells me what RNG stands for...
MathNewman06
AG
Random number generator. Decides who wins each territory each round.
Schall 02
Aggie12B
AG
Goose06 said:

Orders for May 2:

If you are not in a discord or subreddit squad, todays orders are to attack Texas! Burn Austin to the ground!!!!

Goose06, I'm a tad confused, your orders of the day say to attack texas if your not in a sub-reddit squad, BUT there was a message from squad-11-fishers-fisherman that today's orders are to defend texas.

Which is it? I need to know, so I can make today's play.
jbeaman88
AG
If a territory like Texas belongs to someone else, it can't be defended, only attacked. Whoever sent those instructions to defend likely just accidentally used the wrong term. Edit: might want to make sure they didn't mean to defend North Texas.
Aggie12B
AG
jbeaman88 said:

If a territory like Texas belongs to someone else, it can't be defended, only attacked. Whoever sent those instructions to defend likely just accidentally used the wrong term.
That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure. Definitely didn't want to accidentally help the sips.
I just made my move to attack the sips. Posted this on the sub-reddit group as well.
Goose06
AG
Aggie12B said:

Goose06 said:

Orders for May 2:

Goose06, I'm a tad confused, your orders of the day say to attack texas if your not in a sub-reddit squad, BUT there was a message from squad-11-fishers-fisherman that today's orders are to defend texas.

Just checked, squad 11 is defending a different territory in Texas. Also, just FYI, given this is a public forum and longhorns might be lurking, try not to post orders for the squads in the subreddit or discord here. No big deal this time.
gibby03
AG
Goose06 said:

Aggie12B said:

Goose06 said:

Orders for May 2:

Just checked, squad 11 is defending a different territory in Texas. Also, just FYI, given this is a public forum and longhorns might be lurking, try not to post orders for the squads in the subreddit or discord here. No big deal this time.

I'm gonna quote this message simply to show this picture just one more time. Damn.
TombstoneTex
AG
Done!
Goose06
AG
gibby03 said:

Goose06 said:

Aggie12B said:

Goose06 said:

Orders for May 2:

I'm gonna quote this message simply to show this picture just one more time. Damn.

Fail! But here I think I found another picture of the same girl...

gibby03
AG
Haha. Touch. But good looking out!!!
Goose06
AG
gibby03 said:

Haha. Touch. But good looking out!!!

Freudian slip?
gibby03
Harrison Wells
AG
This isn't the thread for this discussion; I know that. But damn, some of y'all really prefer that plastic look.
Harrison Wells
AG
Attacked Texas. And here you go:

Goose06
AG
Harrison Wells said:

This isn't the thread for this discussion; I know that. But damn, some of y'all really prefer that plastic look.

To be fair, my Tcu, UNT and A&M girls had no plastic
Goose06
AG
Orders for May 3, same as yesterday!

Post a hottie or give me a "BTHO the tsips" when the order is executed!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.