Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***CFB Risk Consolidated Discussion Thread***

18,137 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by yell_on_6th st
Schall 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Explain that signing up for reddit is easy and doesn't require a bunch of personal information.
FrecklesDad
AG
First, go through the reddit sign up procedure so that is real easy for them to do.

Next, I would show them the end of season stats. Emphasize how few of players we had verses The Ohio State and Michigan. Let them know how bad we stomped tu and what a pain in the you know what they were. We really did not have any amazing luck while I was playing until the last couple of turns.
TxAg70_TxAg70
AG
YEEEEEE HAWW Y'ALL, WE BEAT THE HELL OUTTA MICHIGAN, BEAT THE HELL OUTTA TU, AND TURNED TEXAS MAROON!
FrecklesDad
AG
Is another season coming up pretty soon?
Goose06
AG
FrecklesDad said:

Is another season coming up pretty soon?

If college football doesn't happen, it's expected In the fall. Otherwise probably spring or summer unfortunately...
Goose06
AG
For anyone who enjoyed this game, a new version is out with a Texas City map. The game will be played for a couple more weeks to get us through the holidays. Hope you will join my team (Midland / Odessa) but feel free to join whatever team you like. A few helpful links like where to play and how to get involved in strategy discussion is provided below along with a current map.

Where to play: aggierisk.com

Where to get involved with strategy discussion, memes, etc...: https://tx.ag/AggieDiscord

Best team to join: Midland

Current map:

yell_on_6th st
AG
Staph, move thread to the nerdery.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.