Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***CFB Risk Consolidated Discussion Thread***

18,152 Views | 180 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by yell_on_6th st
Goose06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Today's Orders (April 30 - Day 39):

If you aren't on a squad on Discord or Reddit, today's orders are to take back C-Stat! Attack Texas A&M!! Blue star this post or better yet post an Aggie hottie when done!

Goose06
AG
Daily Rundown - Day 38:

Operation "Reclaim Texas" experiences a little turmoil, as Wisconsin is booted out of Texas but the Aggies have taken control of Arizona State and Utah and have a meaningful foothold in the West for the first time in quite some time. While we didn't experience much unluckiness today, very crucial territories were taken by Michigan and tu. College Station was taken by the tsips! With Wisconsin kicked out, that leaves Bama and ourselves to defend and retake Texas. With a little luck, we will turn a few more territories maroon tomorrow in Texas, starting with College Station!

Let's start with a before and after map before diving into what happened yesterday...

(Day 38 pictured above)

(Day 39 pictured above)

Leaderboards:

We are currently sitting at almost 3500 star power which puts us right in 3rd behind both Michigan and Ohio State. However, we have dropped significantly in player count to 764. If we want to reclaim Texas and keep pushing back against Michigan we need more players, plain and simple. Remember, the 12th man does NOT lose an online poll or an online game. Let's get it Ags!

Battle of the Day:

The "Battle of the Day" was fought in Tempe with a total of 191 troops sent between Michigan, Georgia Tech, and Texas A&M. The Aggies finally took Arizona State for the first time with a star power of 512 and a chance to win of 40%. Finally victory was ours in the Battle of Tempe!

RNG of the Day:

Today's RNG of the day is as unfortunate as it gets as we lose College Station to those damn tea sips who just refuse to go away. We were favored to win College Station with an 82% chance but still ended up losing it. On the other hand, our allies to the north in Ohio State made a pretty strong push against Michigan, winning most of the territories in which they were favored to win.
CalAG
AG
Just requested to join /r/aggiecfbrisk under this same name CalAg
Goose06
AG
CalAG said:

Just requested to join /r/aggiecfbrisk under this same name CalAg

Got you taken care of
woody06
Submitted a modmail on the subreddit.
Goose06
AG
woody06 said:

Submitted a modmail on the subreddit.
Will get you added.
buda91
AG
Could you post a link with the daily orders. Not a big deal but would make it slightly easier to carry out.
Goose06
AG
Goose06 said:

Today's Orders (April 30 - Day 39):

If you aren't on a squad on Discord or Reddit, today's orders are to take back C-Stat! Attack Texas A&M!! Blue star this post or better yet post an Aggie hottie when done!

Here is a link for the daily order. Reminder, move has to be done by 10pm.

https://collegefootballrisk.com/
gibby03
AG
So who's still interested but hasn't pulled the trigger? I know there's a few of you out there. Hop in.
aggiecive
AG
I'm in
RCR06
AG
If you're on the fence this takes very little time to participate. Its' been fun and interesting for me in this time when there are no sports.
gibby03
AG
Welcome.
RCR06
AG
A few things quick things for those of you getting started. Your star power increases(which helps our team) the more moves you make and the more moves you make in a row. You only make one move every 24 hours, to either attack or defend one territory. 10 p.m. is the deadline for moves each day.
RCR06
AG
buda91 said:

Could you post a link with the daily orders. Not a big deal but would make it slightly easier to carry out.
There are fans of other schools that read this board. Posting a link to daily orders would basically give them our game plan. Since you have to have a reddit account to participate the easiest thing for you would be to join the private reddit group www.reddit.com/r/AggieCFBRisk

Goose06 may post a general move for people to make, not sure.
Goose06
AG
RCR06 said:

A few things quick things for those of you getting started. Your star power increases(which helps our team) the more moves you make and the more moves you make in a row. You only make one move every 24 hours, to either attack or defend one territory. 10 p.m. is the deadline for moves each day.

Good summary
MathNewman06
AG
Squad 25: Lovett's Legionnaires

nickgeist7
Woah that's so badass! Nice job!

I came up with the Lovett's Legionnaires name so I'm glad it's getting repped.
Aggie12B
AG
I just set up my reddit acct so I can Help the Aggies kick the sips outta Texas. I just got a reply email from Goose06 that I'm able to join the Aggie sub-Reddit, so I'll know what the official Aggie strategy is going forward. Time to go make my play
Goose06
AG
Aggie12B said:

I just set up my reddit acct so I can Help the Aggies kick the sips outta Texas. I just got a reply email from Goose06 that I'm able to join the Aggie sub-Reddit, so I'll know what the official Aggie strategy is going forward. Time to go make my play

Let's take back College Station tonight!
Schall 02
AG
Just sent a reddit message to mods to get me signed up!
gibby03
AG
Those guys are quick. They get you in an running quick.
Goose06
AG
Schall 02 said:

Just sent a reddit message to mods to get me signed up!

You're in
Goose06
AG
RCR06 said:

buda91 said:

There are fans of other schools that read this board. Posting a link to daily orders would basically give them our game plan. Since you have to have a reddit account to participate the easiest thing for you would be to join the private reddit group www.reddit.com/r/AggieCFBRisk

Goose06 may post a general move for people to make, not sure.

I do post a daily order. It's basically a Hey if you don't know what to do, here is a move that will help the cause. Our strategy is much more involved than that, but only about 80% of our star power / players are on a squad. We have 28 squads. If we wanted to form a texags aggies only forum squad, I'd totally be down for that just need about 15 players who want to volunteer to form it. Can't have any of our squads easy for the standard tsip or wolverine to infiltrate though.
Schall 02
AG
Yikes. I must be bad luck.
gibby03
AG
Schall 02 said:

Yikes. I must be bad luck.

Naw, we seem to be getting the shaft right now from the RNG. Seems like it's been a few days too. It always seems to turn though.
Aggie12B
AG
Goose06 said:

RCR06 said:

Our strategy is much more involved than that, but only about 80% of our star power / players are on a squad. We have 28 squads. If we wanted to form a texags aggies only forum squad, I'd totally be down for that just need about 15 players who want to volunteer to form it. Can't have any of our squads easy for the standard tsip or wolverine to infiltrate though.

Goose, I don't want to be the one who forms it, but I would definitely be willing to be a part of a TexAgs Aggies only squad if one is formed.
TombstoneTex
AG
I just started playing 2 days ago and would be in as an aggies only forum squad member.
aggiecive
AG
I'm in for aggies only squad
Chrundle the Great
AG
If there's a Texag ag squad, count me in
TxAg70_TxAg70
AG
To play the game on www.collegefootballrisk.com, you'll need a reddit account, but making one is very easy. However, there are a lot of fun things to do on the subreddit and discord as well!
Cappy407
AG
I'd do a TexAgs squad.
TxAg70_TxAg70
AG
One of our rising star sergeants knocked it out of the park with this hilarious meme describing our recent fights in the southwest!

If you were around in 2004, you'll get this reference! We sure could use some of that legendary spirit of Old Army to help out! Come out and fight for the 12th man at www.collegefootballrisk.com!
TxAg70_TxAg70
AG
That can be arranged! Start attacking anything orange or yellow at www.collegefootballrisk.com! Tell your friends. Tell your family! Tell anyone who is redass! We need every bit of power we can get!
TxAg70_TxAg70
AG
WHOOP! Make sure to check in at www.collegefootballrisk.com every day to submit your attack/defense! You get one move each day and the next turn happens at 10PM each night!
Goose06
AG
So far there are 4 volunteers for a texags squad, we need more if we are going to form a texags squad so 2 things I need from you all:

1. More volunteers
2. Those who have volunteered make some suggestions for the texags squad name. Examples of existing squad names: Noble Men of Northgate; Manziels Marauders; Dixie chicken cavaliers; you get the idea

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.