Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Are y'all concerned about Ole Miss hiring Kiffin?

10,568 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Hamburger Dan
Triple-T
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let me settle this once and for all.

Lane is not better than Cane's.
ntxVol
Don't have much good to say about Kiffin but there was one thing people at Tennessee saw in his one year there.

Johnathan Crompton was a sr QB. He had had his ups and downs during his time on the hill and many fans didn't think very highly of his play on the field. Pretty much a recruiting bust.

Kiffin turned him into a completely different QB his final season and Crompton had his best season by far. Many TN fans were very impressed by that and it gave us hope for the future.

I think Kiffin could be a good coach assuming he can stay out of trouble. Bama and LSU folks will be watching, hopefully he understands that.
LEJ
Joey is a double agent, likely sent from the Big 12/PAC 12 alliance, with the goal of dragging ALL of the SEC thru the mud... not just Miss.
FrontPorchAg
A cheater coach at a school known for cheating. That's all this is. The big boys will slap them down and they will go back into the NCAA probation cellar.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
90ags
He's already working on A&M commits now...he'll definitely make recruiting more difficult in that part of the country.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
TyperWoods
Let me think about this....

...we have Jimbo, and Mississippi has Lane Kiffin.

No, Kiffin at Mississippi doesn't worry me at all.
A New Hope
Lane just stole a 2* qb from north Texas. He's got ole piss recruiting on fire.
West Point Aggie
AG
He will cheat better than ML and of course he's at the best possible place to cheat as brazenly as possible without anyone giving a ****
Let’s Go Brandon!
dcAg
He wont be there more than 3 years.
Hamburger Dan
The guys from XM Radio ch 84, college FB had the most realistic thoughts on Kiffin. Ole Miss will rarely rise above 4th place in recruiting and in the SEC West league standings. They said they wouldn't draw the talent to beat Bama, LSU, aTm on a regular basis- but they could occasionally pull off a big upset. They basically said that 8 wins a year was their ceiling. They did say that he was a good offensive coach, and he has somewhat jump started his career by doing so wel the last two years in Florida.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.