Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ZERO U DOESN'T BELONG!!!

20,677 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by vander54
ZapAg82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They will get destroyed by the 1 seed...
Sponge
AG
Letting them in every year only to get destroyed is the only way morons on the cfp committee will learn.
TAMUallen
AG
Sponge said:

Letting them in every year only to get destroyed is the only way morons on the cfp committee will learn.

Clearly they dont though
merch
Of course not...and yet people want expansion.

Kinda strange when we will have a playoff, 1 v 4 which seems like it should be an awesome game and yet OU is gonna be about a 17 point dog.
AustinAggie90
Comparing OOC teams is hard. OU has a good defense, and if their Oline plays decent they are very good on offense. They remind me a LOT of 2014 Ohio state. Nobody thought that team belonged because they weren't flashy at all and had lots of close games. Then they beat Bama for an NC. What's the most sad is the fact we are creating threads claiming ANY team doesn't belong when we can't even win 8 games or play with any of the top 7. Baylor would have ran us out of the stadium today. ****ing BAYLOR
ZapAg82
Both Baylor and OU would have 3 to 4 losses playing our schedule.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
AustinAggie90 said:

Comparing OOC teams is hard. OU has a good defense, and if their Oline plays decent they are very good on offense. They remind me a LOT of 2014 Ohio state. Nobody thought that team belonged because they weren't flashy at all and had lots of close games. Then they beat Bama for an NC. What's the most sad is the fact we are creating threads claiming ANY team doesn't belong when we can't even win 8 games or play with any of the top 7. Baylor would have ran us out of the stadium today. ****ing BAYLOR

Nobody can talk about other teams in the playoffs now because we stunk it up? No more talking about the playoffs anymore guys!
TXAggie2011
AG
ZapAg82 said:

They will get destroyed by the 1 seed...

Okay. Who do you want instead?
northeastag
AG
AustinAggie90 said:

Kind of agree with you. They'll put some points on LSU if they play them, and it's possible with a 3 weeks to prepare that it's a close game.
AustinAggie90
ZapAg82 said:

OU would be a 1-2 loss team. Baylor probably a 3-4. OU would be 1/2 in the west the last 3 years.
northeastag
AG
AustinAggie90 said:

Kind of agree with you. They'll put some points on LSU if they play them, and it's possible with a 3 weeks to prepare that it's a close game.
TXAG 05
AG
ZapAg82 said:

And we would have been one of their wins
ZapAg82
AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

OU would be a 1-2 loss team. Baylor probably a 3-4. OU would be 1/2 in the west the last 3 years.
No way OU goes through our schedule with 1-2 losses.
TXAggie2011
AG
ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

The beauty of putting OU in a playoff with Clemson and LSU will be that we'll get to actually see what happens and not just argue about it...

And again, who do you want in there?
AustinAggie90
ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

You say that but who's better than them? They probably split games with LSU and Clemson. Even if they lose both of those they would beat everybody else( they are better than Bama and UGA). I'm thinking they would be a 1-2 loss team this year. In 2017 and 2018 they finish behind Bama only.
Joe Exotic
AG
AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

You say that but who's better than them? They probably split games with LSU and Clemson. Even if they lose both of those they would beat everybody else( they are better than Bama and UGA). I'm thinking they would be a 1-2 loss team this year. In 2017 and 2018 they finish behind Bama only.

They lose to everyone we lost to. That conference has no talent. Even with a generational QB they got mauled by Bama last year.

And it's laughable to say that either are better than Bama. Or even Auburn.
Agsrback12
AustinAggie90 said:

Joe Exotic
AG
gopitt said:

People keep complaining about the Aggies schedule. Easy solution. Get out of the SEC. Alabama,LSU, Auburn and others will be there EVERY year.

You never back away from a fight. Make yourself better. LSU did it.
A New Hope
AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Ou lost 1 game with their current crap schedule. With ours they'd surely lose at least 3. Sip lurkers need to gtfo.
Alpha Texan
AG
There are 3 clear contenders this year. It doesn't matter who the 4th team is.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Someone please let me know who deserves to get in over OU? Do I think OU has a chance? Not really, but they're certainly most deserving of the fourth spot. They're 0-3 in the playoffs....I'd trade that for our record in a heartbeat.
Joe Exotic
AG
Fedup said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Ou lost 1 game with their current crap schedule. With ours they'd surely lose at least 3. Sip lurkers need to gtfo.

He think he's a sooner masking as an Aggie. Look at his post history. He literally only posts about OU and the big 12 since he registered 3 years ago. Seriously every post is OU/Big12 related.
Agsrback12
Fedup said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

OU is 7-5 with our schedule. 8-4 with luck. Same can be said for us. The bdf absolutely sucks.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Bo Darville said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

They lose to everyone we lost to. That conference has no talent. Even with a generational QB they got mauled by Bama last year.

In case you missed it, a mediocre bdf team nearly upset LSU. What did we do? I don't care if it was the first game if the season, it happened. And like it or not, Iowa state, Oklahoma state, k state, Oklahoma, and Baylor, are all better than anyone we beat this year.
Ag4coal
Honestly, I think Oregon is probably better than OU. Played one bad game. Should have beaten auburn. That was the only good game Nix had until Bama.
Ag4coal
SquirrellyDan said:

Bo Darville said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

In case you missed it, a mediocre bdf team nearly upset LSU. What did we do? I don't care if it was the first game if the season, it happened. And like it or not, Iowa state, Oklahoma state, k state, Oklahoma, and Baylor, are all better than anyone we beat this year.

"Don't care if it's the first game of the year"

Well, it kind of matters.
Joe Exotic
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Bo Darville said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

The big 12's best out of conference win was Mississippi State.

That's the same as our best win as well.
DM44
8 team playoff

1 team will be from the Group of 6 IF that team ends the season in the top 15 of the AP Poll.

Factors considered by Committee:

1. Number of wins. BUT, if a FBS school plays a FCS team, that game will not be considered by the selection committee as a win for the FBS school. So no more games against Sam Houston, Lamar, etc.
* For those who complain this will not be fair to FCS teams who finance their athletic departments with these games - then NCAA can create a tax. Every FBS team will be taxed and that money will be distributed to the FCS schools.
* Playing FCS teams is not fair to the fans who have to pay big dollars for season tickets.

2. Conference champs.
3. Strength of schedule.
4. Poll rankings.
5. etc.

Jarrin' Jay
AG
With our sked Zero U has at least 3 losses.

Clemson by 20+
LSU by 20+
Alabama by 20+

Alabama would absolutely prison rape OU.

I also feel they would lose at least one to UGA or Auburn.

They struggled with Iowa State and tcu, how would they fare against teams with elite defenses and good offense or elite offense and above avg. defense? The answer is a loss in both cases.

OSU will beat them by 30+. I only wish LSU could jump Ohio State as it would be more satisfying to me if the SEC champ played zero U in the CFP.

The entire little 12 is a JV league...... Yes, A&M and cow have the same record.... there are also AAA baseball teams that had as many wins as some MLB teams, does not make them equals.....
Joe Exotic
AG
Ag4coal said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Bo Darville said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Not if he needs to selectively use the data point. Or he legit thinks LSU is still just a TD favorite over Texas.
ZapAg82
SquirrellyDan said:

Bo Darville said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

You must be talking about tu... this was LSU's first game with their new offensive scheme. LSU would smoke tu right now.
SquirrellyDan
AG
ZapAg82 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Bo Darville said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

You must be talking about tu... this was LSU's first game with their new offensive scheme. LSU would smoke tu right now.

No doubt. They may even beat them 40 or 50 to 7.
94chem
AustinAggie90 said:

Would have run. Would have RUN. This...just... isn't difficult. I know. You could care less
SquirrellyDan
AG
Bo Darville said:

Ag4coal said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Bo Darville said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Not if he needs to selectively use the data point. Or he legit thinks LSU is still just a TD favorite over Texas.

Lol go back to talking about how manziel wouldn't have won the heisman in the big 12.
PharmD4
AG
AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Baylor was a botched call from losing to tech and squirreled past TCU in overtime. They easily lose Clemson, Bama, Auburn, Georgia, and LSU...and probably another because theyre Baylor. I don't think they (or any BDF team) would hold up over our schedule.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.