ZERO U DOESN'T BELONG!!!
20,722 Views | 112 Replies
greg.w.h
7:28p, 12/7/19
Which one loss team is better without winning a conference championship? Which two loss team is actually better without winning a CCG. Be specific.
TXAggie2011
7:34p, 12/7/19
I still want to know who the OP wants in instead of OU.

We really didn't need another general Big 12 sucks/by how many points who LSU beat Texas and Baylor thread.
merch
7:36p, 12/7/19
LOL at poster saying OU would be 1-2 loss team. I've got tears in my eyes writing this, LOL!!

Dude, they already lost 1, they got lucky on like 4 others. They went to OT to beat third string QB today. I guess they would just wipe the floor with Clemson, Georgia, LSU, alabama and Auburn.

This version of OU would have lost 3 at a minimum. I'll give them Auburn and Georgia for fun...they would lose to Clemson, LSU and Bama. Seems fair assessment.

Not a prayer would they have 1 loss.
vander54
8:09p, 12/7/19
In reply to gopitt
gopitt said:

People keep complaining about the Aggies schedule. Easy solution. Get out of the SEC. Alabama,LSU, Auburn and others will be there EVERY year.

Again go away.
vander54
8:11p, 12/7/19
In reply to Joe Exotic
Bo Darville said:

Fedup said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Both Baylor and OU would have 3 to 4 losses playing our schedule.

OU would be a 1-2 loss team. Baylor probably a 3-4. OU would be 1/2 in the west the last 3 years.

Ou lost 1 game with their current crap schedule. With ours they'd surely lose at least 3. Sip lurkers need to gtfo.

He think he's a sooner masking as an Aggie. Look at his post history. He literally only posts about OU and the big 12 since he registered 3 years ago. Seriously every post is OU/Big12 related.

Holy cow you're right. Lol he is so obviously an OU fan.
Joe Exotic
8:19p, 12/7/19
In reply to vander54
Best thing this site has done is when they made it easy to see a users post history in their profile. You can spot the trolls from a mile away now.
Fizban
8:29p, 12/7/19
In reply to greg.w.h
greg.w.h said:

Which one loss team is better without winning a conference championship? Which two loss team is actually better without winning a CCG. Be specific.
I would bet on Alabama, Florida, or Notre Dame against OU in a heartbeat.

Jock 07
8:38p, 12/7/19
In reply to AustinAggie90
AustinAggie90 said:

Comparing OOC teams is hard. OU has a good defense, and if their Oline plays decent they are very good on offense. They remind me a LOT of 2014 Ohio state. Nobody thought that team belonged because they weren't flashy at all and had lots of close games. Then they beat Bama for an NC. What's the most sad is the fact we are creating threads claiming ANY team doesn't belong when we can't even win 8 games or play with any of the top 7. Baylor would have ran us out of the stadium today. ****ing BAYLOR

And here I thought it was only sip that was pathetic enough to go register on a non rival's website pretending to be an Ag. Go back to your own meth infested board.
Jock 07
8:41p, 12/7/19
In reply to Joe Exotic
Bo Darville said:

Best thing this site has done is when they made it easy to see a users post history in their profile. You can spot the trolls from a mile away now.

Exactly so damn easy to spot these fools. This is a whole new level of pathetic
Ian Neff
8:44p, 12/7/19
There isn't a decent 4th place team.

Put anyone in. Doesn't matter. The SEC championship game showcased the gap between the legit #1 (or2) vs the legit #4.
Spyderman
8:49p, 12/7/19
In reply to ZapAg82
ZapAg82 said:

Repeat the Line
8:54p, 12/7/19
In reply to Joe Exotic
Bo Darville said:

Fedup said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

OU would be a 1-2 loss team. Baylor probably a 3-4. OU would be 1/2 in the west the last 3 years.

Ou lost 1 game with their current crap schedule. With ours they'd surely lose at least 3. Sip lurkers need to gtfo.

He think he's a sooner masking as an Aggie. Look at his post history. He literally only posts about OU and the big 12 since he registered 3 years ago. Seriously every post is OU/Big12 related.

The dumpster fire socks are pathetic. They can't even post on the Old Rivalry Forum as a fan of their t-shirt dumpster fire school. They're so infatuated and jealous of A&M in the SEC, they post as Aggies (and think nobody notices when every single post is negative towards A&M and defends their dumpster fire t-shirt team). The rest of the country laughs at the dumpster fire conference.
SW AG80
8:55p, 12/7/19
In reply to ZapAg82
ZapAg82 said:

Or 5 losses.
Agsrback12
10:06p, 12/7/19
In reply to SW AG80
SW AG80 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Or 5 losses.

4 - 5 losses for sure.
Stone44
10:25p, 12/7/19
ou/baylor was a sloppy mess of a game. Two s##### teams that can't tackle or block. ou has an awful offensive line and couldn't block a guy who couldn't play at A&M but is a star at baylor. Jaylen Hurts is at ou because he wasn't good enough to play at Bama. It is a JV league and not much difference between baylor and tceh or ou and k state. If the committee wants the best four teams then osu,LSU,Clemson are no brainers. Bama, Oregon, Georgia,Florida, and Wisconsin are all better than ou
PatAg
10:30p, 12/7/19
AustinAggie90 said:

Comparing OOC teams is hard. OU has a good defense, and if their Oline plays decent they are very good on offense. They remind me a LOT of 2014 Ohio state. Nobody thought that team belonged because they weren't flashy at all and had lots of close games. Then they beat Bama for an NC. What's the most sad is the fact we are creating threads claiming ANY team doesn't belong when we can't even win 8 games or play with any of the top 7. Baylor would have ran us out of the stadium today. ****ing BAYLOR
"we"
Lateralus Ag
11:38p, 12/7/19
AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

This jackass thinks that OU would split with Auburn, Bama, LSU, and Clemson.
Joe Exotic
11:59p, 12/7/19
In reply to Lateralus Ag
Lateralus Ag said:

AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

This jackass thinks that OU would split with Auburn, Bama, LSU, and Clemson.

He was outed as a sooner troll
Emilio Fantastico
12:02a, 12/8/19
AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Wrong.

Ou would lose at least 3 or 4.
Baylor would lose at least 5.
FrontPorchAg
12:12a, 12/8/19
AustinAggie90 said:

ZapAg82 said:

Please tell me which number 1 ranked team they would have beat?
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Al Bula
2:45a, 12/8/19
I don't get keeping up an online persona with the intent of trolling on an opposing fan's online community.

I guess there aren't enough male and female cousins to diddle in Oklahoma for that Austin "Aggie" account.

What a pathetic loser.
GumboMaverick
9:25a, 12/8/19
In reply to gopitt
gopitt said:

People keep complaining about the Aggies schedule. Easy solution. Get out of the SEC. Alabama,LSU, Auburn and others will be there EVERY year.
If anyone wants out of the SEC - please just go be a fan somewhere else.

The talk of - "if we were in the Big 12 we would have won this or that" is garbage if we are in the big 12 we dont recruit like we are, we dont get a coach like Jimbo - nothing changes.

We changed conferences and the opportunities opened up for us. More money, more exposure nationally (which both helps with recruiting) and did I mention recruiting?

If you are a kid who wants to play close to home in the best conference in the country, you dont have to go far. Stop pining for the big 12 days - they are over. Done and gone.

SEC is the best thing that happened to us - give Jimbo time to recruit and develop - it will come.
BUFree
12:17p, 12/8/19
In reply to ZapAg82
Maybe, but Aggies moving to the SEC was the dumbest decision if winning championships is the goal. Aggies hatred for UT and running to the SEC will keep them average for a very long time.
Cy_Tolliver
12:21p, 12/8/19
In reply to BUFree
BUFree said:

Maybe, but Aggies moving to the SEC was the dumbest decision if winning championships is the goal. Aggies hatred for UT and running to the SEC will keep them average for a very long time.
No one respects your conference, and no one wants Baylor so keep peeking out of the skirts of sip and OU and do as they say.

NyAggie
12:27p, 12/8/19
Quote:

Of course not...and yet people want expansion.

Kinda strange when we will have a playoff, 1 v 4 which seems like it should be an awesome game and yet OU is gonna be about a 17 point dog.

There are teams that weren't even considered fir number 4 that would definitely give LSU a better game than ou would and would certainly be less than 17 point dogs

Alabama and auburn both played lsu much tougher than ou is anticipated to

I think Oregon would as well

An expanded playoff might include some of those teams and thus maybe make for a more interesting tournament that actually includes the best teams in addition to the most deserving

Most deserving and best are not always the same

Foxo
1:07p, 12/8/19
What is Oklahoma's record in the CFP ?
Aggie_Nuke
1:17p, 12/8/19
In reply to gopitt
gopitt said:

I don't want to get out, I want us to be right there with them, competing for the SEC West Title !

The ONLY valid ANNUAL goal for ALL Aggie Sports is a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Gig'em !
FTAC '73
Cy_Tolliver
1:20p, 12/8/19
In reply to Spyderman
Spyderman said:

ZapAg82 said:

Who do they beat in our losses? Baylor is 5 losses minimum. OU not sure, maybe they pull out Auburn or Georgia but I doubt it. And I'm not convinced they beat Ole Miss on the road.
aggiehawg
1:22p, 12/8/19
In reply to Foxo
Foxo said:

What is Oklahoma's record in the CFP ?
0-3. Soon to be 0-4.
BQ78
2:11p, 12/8/19
Other than the top 3, no one else belongs, yet people still want to expand to 8 teams.
BUFree
3:19p, 12/8/19
In reply to Cy_Tolliver
Cy_Tolliver said:

BUFree said:

No one respects your conference, and no one wants Baylor so keep peeking out of the skirts of sip and OU and do as they say.

This is so Aggie to say this. Aggies care more about the conference they are in than being relevant and in playoff discussion. Keep on hyping your conference and being a win for LSU, bama, and Auburn and being an afterthought come November/December. Arkansas left the swc and had same fate.... Nebraska/Colorado/Mizzou/Aggies are all the same. Prediction... Baylor will make it to playoff before Aggie and okie st beats you in bowl.
vander54
3:45p, 12/8/19
In reply to BUFree
BUFree said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

BUFree said:

This is so Aggie to say this. Aggies care more about the conference they are in than being relevant and in playoff discussion. Keep on hyping your conference and being a win for LSU, bama, and Auburn and being an afterthought come November/December. Arkansas left the swc and had same fate.... Nebraska/Colorado/Mizzou/Aggies are all the same. Prediction... Baylor will make it to playoff before Aggie and okie st beats you in bowl.

Prediction you are dumb. Oh wait that is a fact never mind.
World's worst proofreader
Cy_Tolliver
3:49p, 12/8/19
In reply to BUFree
BUFree said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

BUFree said:

Yeah because you making the playoff and losing by 40 proves your point.

Your conference sucks. You've never won a CFP playoff game and you won't this year. Everyone - and I mean everyone - thinks it's a disgrace that an abortion of a conference gets a spot to be a spit pig for real teams. But hey, we will laugh if you make it and get humiliated. Congrats on admitting you want to get into a playoff you don't deserve.

Oh and I"m too lazy to look it up but I believe we were something like 20-1-1 against you before we left. The only thing we lament about leaving the conference are the gimme wins over Baylor. Even when you were compromising your fake Baptist morals and bringing in convicts and raping women on the reg we were beating you. That has to suck.
BUFree
6:32p, 12/8/19
In reply to Cy_Tolliver
Cy_Tolliver said:

BUFree said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

BUFree said:

Your conference sucks. You've never won a CFP playoff game and you won't this year. Everyone - and I mean everyone - thinks it's a disgrace that an abortion of a conference gets a spot to be a spit pig for real teams. But hey, we will laugh if you make it and get humiliated. Congrats on admitting you want to get into a playoff you don't deserve.

Oh and I"m too lazy to look it up but I believe we were something like 20-1-1 against you before we left. The only thing we lament about leaving the conference are the gimme wins over Baylor. Even when you were compromising your fake Baptist morals and bringing in convicts and raping women on the reg we were beating you. That has to suck.

Winning doesn't suck. Good luck vs OSU. You're gonna need it. Aggies have to revert to calling names and hiding behind LSU and Bama. You say the big 12 is an abortion? Aggies are a joke among all conferences even your beloved SEC.
Cy_Tolliver
6:35p, 12/8/19
In reply to BUFree
BUFree said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

BUFree said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

BUFree said:

Winning doesn't suck. Good luck vs OSU. You're gonna need it. Aggies have to revert to calling names and hiding behind LSU and Bama. You say the big 12 is an abortion? Aggies are a joke among all conferences even your beloved SEC.
please list all your great nonconference wins. I'm sure you've been killing it. You've been bouyed because your masters sips suck also. You step out the BDF shell and you suck d*ck. And you can't leave because literally NO ONE wants Baylor. So yeah we left, but leaving behind a punching bag and a sure win was a tough call, so I get why you question that.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 4
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings