Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

74-72

4,272 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Off_The_Wood
Our Sea
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What the hell are we doing plastering that stupid fluke win all over cups, t-shirts and bowl rings? Are we that pathetic of a program that one meaningless game could be our super bowl? Did anyone think that maybe lsu would have this one circled from the summer and run up the score on our asses? Geezus this program deserves everything it gets. Pathetic showing by our 7.5MM coach and his band of losers. Frick Jimbo's overrated ass. And next year, when we feast on cupcakes and win 9 games I don't want to hear that we are back or look out for the Aggies because we won't beat any teams worth a ***** I'm freaking pissed and I hope everyone else is.
Joe Exotic
AG
It was fun. This is entertainment.
95_Aggie
AG
Feel better?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aTm2004
AG
Smash your nipples with a hammer.
swellvermin
AG
C@LAg said:

quality 23rd post over 11 years, rook

Hahahahahaha
Our Sea
Yeah I don't live on here I have a life thanks
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

You should have stayed off.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
DD88
AG
Yep, what happened to your 29-24 post?
zephyr88
AG
Why the hell you gotta use your sock for this post?

Nut up, say what you mean - and don't hide.
aTm2004
AG
Our Sea said:

Being a triggered vag is no life.
Cassius
Our Sea said:

I do not believe you have a life.
suburban cowboy
AG
Blue star
black_hat_ag
It's all about overhyping the football team. The fans fall for it every time.
TAMU74
AG
Our Sea said:

What the hell are we doing plastering that stupid fluke win all over cups, t-shirts and bowl rings? Are we that pathetic of a program that one meaningless game could be our super bowl? Did anyone think that maybe lsu would have this one circled from the summer and run up the score on our asses? Geezus this program deserves everything it gets. Pathetic showing by our 7.5MM coach and his band of losers. Frick Jimbo's overrated ass. And next year, when we feast on cupcakes and win 9 games I don't want to hear that we are back or look out for the Aggies because we won't beat any teams worth a ***** I'm freaking pissed and I hope everyone else is.
Don't worry...We're pissed
Decay
AG
Oh man you're right, how could we have been so stupid to think we won last year
Our Sea
It's not being happy about a win, it's acting as if it's the be-all, end-all. Do we have any pride left? Have we had any at all? Do we think lsu is some kind of football gods that we cherish one win in 9 tries? Yes I'm drunk and pissed. We outspent lsu for this coach to get embarrassed like this?
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Our Sea said:

It's not being happy about a win, it's acting as if it's the be-all, end-all. Do we have any pride left? Have we had any at all? Do we think lsu is some kind of football gods that we cherish one win in 9 tries? Yes I'm drunk and pissed. We outspent lsu for this coach to get embarrassed like this?
Then why do you think Coach O couldn't get it done at his previous stops? Is it Coach O?...or does Louisiana just produce better talent overall?

You saw what happened to John Chavis without Louisiana talent.

If you are an Aggie of any length of time you know that Steve Ensminger was our OC in the mid 90's and couldn't produce a product LSU displays on the field today. It's sure not Steve's coaching ability.

Face it, Louisiana may be the most fertile ground for recruits and they win in spite of who wears a headset..
milner79
Our Sea said:

I am a Certified Punctuation Expert CPE really there is such a thing
ABATTBQ11
AG
Buy stars. Go to premium. GTFO. HTH.
greg.w.h
AG
Our Sea said:

No you don't.
Off_The_Wood
AG
Our Sea said:

You should come around more. I like the passion/fury
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.