Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** AGGIES VS GEORGIA *****

145,483 Views | 3076 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tandy miller
fightinag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For Your Halftime Enjoyment.....

NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
30wedge
BlueSmoke said:

As a product of a marsh mellow soft schedule. These are the games that tell you who you are....
We are undefeated against the bad teams, winless otherwise.
jeffdjohnson
Too many drives killed by called running plays. A&M is one of the worst rushing teams in the SEC. Georgia has the best run defense in the SEC. Stop ****ing running the ball. Blows my mind.

This is no different than our approach in the Auburn game. Just an unintelligent approach. UGA has one of the best defenses in college football and you play right into their hands.
WhataMaroon88
AG
TMF said:

Hand Of God said:

And there are actually people looking forward to next year?

We are years away. Jimbo is living with Mond and that is a huge mistake. We will have Mond next year, new QB year after that so we are at least 3 years away from being a great team.

I agree. I don't think we will be at a level to compete with bama, LSU and Georgia until year 5 and beyond. Which is fine for me. Not like we've been burning it up for decades.
Fat Bib Fortuna
FriscoKid said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

I'm done, **** this bull***** Who would expect an alumni to put up with this type of embarrassing **** show every ****ing time we get in a big game situation.

It's 13-3 at the half. Tap the brakes.
We have 73 yards of offense. I'd be excited if this was the 7th grade B team.
Sparkie
AG
YankAg13 said:

queso1 said:

Disaster

7.5 mil
So with less pay it would have been ok? Are we supposed to pay more to prevent a fumbled snap on a wet field?
Are you happy to pay more for average results?
Gramercy Riffs
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

Bonehead of the Year! That's Mond's award.

As long as he shares it with Rogers. The PI right after we crossed midfield was a killer.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
PharmD4
AG
Bob Loblaws Law Blog said:

Our offense should have us down by 24
What does this even mean?

I guess that means their offense should have them down by 14? So that's why we're down by 10?

Just seems so arbitrary.
94chem
That half was like something that only a parent of a single child at a 2nd grade school play could enjoy.
UnderTheHillAg
We've outplayed them on offense and defense and we're down 10
Sparkie
AG
C@LAg said:

fightinag said:

3, 1, 2?

Sausage Party
Wildman15
AG
Please let us have an ugly win. Please please please
FrontPorchAg
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Fat Bib Fortuna
C@LAg said:

fightinag said:

3, 1, 2?
How many prom invites did she get Jake's senior year of HS?
TX AG 88
AG
Despite plenty to complain about on O, there should have been a penalty on their WR on their lone TD. Give them a FG there and this game feels much different at the half. Reason to be hopeful.
Coog_aTm
mugwurt said:

Coog_aTm said:

astroboy said:

I know everybody loves to dump on the OL, but when he has time Mond overthrows. This is BRUTAL, and only Fromm sucking is keeping us in the game.
Some of his overthrows are because of pressue. Is he the greatest QB? No, but he is pretty good (better than Fromm for that matter). The lack of football IQ on this board is pathetic. This isn't the NFL where there is not a huge disparity in talent between the teams. Our OL is not even close to being elite, no way to sugarcoat it. The center is below average, the left tackle is below average, the left guard is just OK, the right guard has potential, the right tackle is OK. We cannot run the ball at all. No QB looks good if you cannot run the ball.
Mond can throw with pretty good accuracy on short to medium throws with a clean pocket and simple reads.

Everything else, he struggles.

Not completely disageeing, but Ray Charles could see that our biggest issue by far is our OL. I don't care who we put in a QB.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
C@LAg said:

fightinag said:

3, 1, 2?
Mule
AG
73 yards of total O and only down by 10...has looked much worse.
Texas Aggies
Bunk Moreland
Sparkie said:

YankAg13 said:

queso1 said:

Disaster

7.5 mil
So with less pay it would have been ok? Are we supposed to pay more to prevent a fumbled snap on a wet field?
Are you happy to pay more for average results?

None of us are paying for them. A group of rich as **** Ags are. These arguments are so dumb. If you can't see the things that have already improved with a roster that has very little depth then I don't know what to tell you. It'd be 38-10 with Sumlin and staff coaching right now. The only scoring drives for UGA (#4 in the country and LOADED with talent) have come on short fields and with BS non calls.

I'm not happy the Ags as are losing but some of y'all need perspective.
Carpe D1em
AG
What halftime score should be expected from #4 CFP playing an unranked opponent?
Cromagnum
AG
Lord. Texas has a kicker named Dicker...
AggieMD95
AG
PrideofSA said:

Stats are for losers. But I haven't seen any of this game. I looked up the stats and they are pretty even other than the rushing yds for Georgia. Score should be closer. Suggests we may be gettin fg best in special teams ?
BanderaAg956
PrideofSA said:

Outplayed them? What game are you watching? What kind of bourbon or moonshine are you drinking by the gallon?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
Bunk Moreland
drottermd said:

PrideofSA said:

Stats are for losers. But I haven't seen any of this game. I looked up the stats and they are pretty even other than the rushing yds for Georgia. Score should be closer. Suggests we may be gettin fg best in special teams ?

Shanked punt + horrible kickoff coverage led to 10 UGA points.
fightinag
Law Hall 69-72 said:

C@LAg said:

fightinag said:

3, 1, 2?
SCHWING !
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
TexasAggie81
jeffdjohnson said:

Too many drives killed by called running plays. A&M is one of the worst rushing teams in the SEC. Georgia has the best run defense in the SEC. Stop ****ing running the ball. Blows my mind.

This is no different than our approach in the Auburn game. Just an unintelligent approach. UGA has one of the best defenses in college football and you play right into their hands.

Agreed. The play calling defies logic.
docc76426
AG
Mond hasn't outplayed the intramural on campus QB's so far this year against a good team
FrontPorchAg
C@LAg said:

Mtn_Guide said:

Off Thread. RBG just died.
she did not; was a fake account; check thread again.
Thanks. Irish lying like a dog
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Fat Bib Fortuna
Better QB, Kellen Mond or undead Ruth Bader Ginsburg?
docc76426
AG
How do you truly call an offensive game when your QB intentionally overthrows everybody???
agwrestler
AG
Mond hasn't kept a single read-option this game. UGA is crashing the center on Spiller every time. We're winning 14-6 at the half if he pulled it and runs 50 percent of the 23 draw plays run in the half..
PharmD4
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

drottermd said:

PrideofSA said:

MOND. It's MOND. It's all MOND.
FIFY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.