Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** AGGIES VS GEORGIA *****

145,503 Views | 3076 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tandy miller
eb93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2ndGen87 said:

ZapAg82 said:

eb93 said:

as a former Soviet Republic, you know Georgian oligarchs paid off the refs.
Ukraine was probably in it as well.
60 Minutes is on it!

Meanwhile, TMZ is on Lebron farting on some fans.
All or none. FIDO.
ZapAg82
RadAg14 said:

That first half was very bad. That second half was the refs
How many times is this going to happen. The same freakin script on these big games.
hyt
AG
the ags are the best at almost, should have, and moral victories. so ready to get over that hump. in jimbo i trust...
usmcbrooks
Who returns on defense next year? This crew is about to earn it!
ZapAg82
If Jimbo goes for this ball control scheme next week against LSU, then we hired the dumbest coach in the NCAA.
Coog_aTm
ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

How many times is this going to happen. The same freakin script on these big games.
I said it earlier. We should of abandoned the running game earlier just like we should of against Auburn. Some of the running play calls were due to the weather and bad field conditions earlier in the game. We were afraid to turn the ball over.
ZapAg82
Coog_aTm said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

I said it earlier. We should of abandoned the running game earlier just like we should of against Auburn. Some of the running play calls were due to the weather and bad field conditions earlier in the game. We were afraid to turn the ball over.
Playing not to lose makes no sense for a team in our situation.
TexasAggie81
ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Why won't Jimbo even consider the possibility that the pass opens up the run? He's sits in his 1980s offensive play calling quicksand until it's too late. It's this arrogance - his refusal to quickly turn a non-working offense (running into an opponent's stingy defensive line) on a dime - that has created this problem, and we don't need any more problems.
TexasAggie81
ZapAg82 said:

Coog_aTm said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Playing not to lose makes no sense for a team in our situation.

This.
DukeMu
Coog_aTm said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Just going to have to make it a horse race next week.
TAMU74
AG
Coog_aTm said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Concur
ManicDepression
So this game plan that y'all are complaining about gave us a chance to beat the #4 team, SECe champs, on the road despite several ridiculous non-calls that actually completely screwed us. I get where you're coming from.

Edit for East, obviously
AgEng06
AG
ManicDepression said:

So this game plan that y'all are complaining about gave us a chance to beat the #4 team, SECw champs, on the road despite several ridiculous non-calls that actually completely screwed us. I get where you're coming from.
SECe champs*
agracer
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Why won't Jimbo even consider the possibility that the pass opens up the run? He's sits in his 1980s offensive play calling quicksand until it's too late. It's this arrogance - his refusal to quickly turn a non-working offense (running into an opponent's stingy defensive line) on a dime - that has created this problem, and we don't need any more problems.
you guys complaining about the running game recall we ran against the nickle a few times on 3rd and long in the first half and got 0 yards....just to add some fuel to the fire
BenFiasco14
AG
This team just isn't very good and neither has the coaching been very good except for a few instances
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
redjalapeno-87
eb93 said:

as a former Soviet Republic, you know Georgian oligarchs paid off the refs.

...that was funny right there.
W
AG
the most disheartening thing is that the schedule fears (from the beginning of the season) have come true.

2019 is likely to end up as a 7-win season. Essentially a lost season of football with zero notable wins
Dark_Knight
AG
A lot of bellyaching going on. Suck it up. We played them close and tough, let it go. If Mond wasn't Mond for a few drives, we'd have gotten the lead. It is what it is.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
The defensive coaching was damn near flawless today. The only TD they got was because the refs screwed us. Otherwise, four FGs.

This was a winnable game, dammit.
DivalovesChrist
Please stop blaming the refs. The refs did not cause a delay of game penalty in the first quarter which potentially cost us a TD. Instead we had to settle for a FG. In my mind, this was a game changer.

And I am sorry, but the tight end DROPPED the ball on the 3rd down right before we punted the ball back to Georgia with 4 minutes to go in the game. Yes, there was some contact, but the ball was catchable and was dropped.

A&M had chances and we didn't capitalize.
DGAG92
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

But But But.....the RUN opens up the pass!!!!!! The pass doesn't open up the run. Does it? I guess we'll never know, but I can say this, if my team who sucks at running the ball plays the team that is the best at stopping the run, I'm probably gonna go 90/10 or 85/15 pass to run. But what do I know, I'm definitely not paid $7.5M per.
DGAG92
AG
agracer said:

TexasAggie81 said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

you guys complaining about the running game recall we ran against the nickle a few times on 3rd and long in the first half and got 0 yards....just to add some fuel to the fire

Let's not forget the 4th and inches which we snapped from the shotgun.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Coog_aTm said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Have. The word is HAVE!
DGAG92
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Coog_aTm said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Have. The word is HAVE!

LOL.....mind boogling!!!
Redstone
AG
Need more Swag

DGAG92
AG
Blindside05 said:

Three missed pass interferences, two forward progress calls..... difference in the ballgame

Let's not forget the missed (ignored) face mask on their TD pass.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
DivalovesChrist said:

Please stop blaming the refs. The refs did not cause a delay of game penalty in the first quarter which potentially cost us a TD. Instead we had to settle for a FG. In my mind, this was a game changer.

And I am sorry, but the tight end DROPPED the ball on the 3rd down right before we punted the ball back to Georgia with 4 minutes to go in the game. Yes, there was some contact, but the ball was catchable and was dropped.

The TE 'dropped' that pass because his arms were being held down to where he couldn't bring his hands together. Moron
AGHouston11
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

DivalovesChrist said:

The TE 'dropped' that pass because his arms were being held down to where he couldn't bring his hands together. Moron

Only way TE makes that catch is if the football stuck in his face mask.
usmcbrooks
Dgrimesag92 said:

agracer said:

TexasAggie81 said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Horrible spot on the sneak from Mond, no measurement, no previous play under review......
EKUAg
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

DivalovesChrist said:

Only way TE makes that catch is if the football stuck in his face mask.

Incorrect.
Coog_aTm
Dgrimesag92 said:

Lateralus Ag said:

Coog_aTm said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Have. The word is HAVE!

LOL.....mind boogling!!!
Your right - just kidding. You're right. I'm pissed and I'm typing too fast.
DGAG92
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Dgrimesag92 said:

agracer said:

TexasAggie81 said:

ZapAg82 said:

RadAg14 said:

Horrible spot on the sneak from Mond, no measurement, no previous play under review......

If you watched it closely, the line judges ran on to mark the ball and they were past the line to gain. When they spotted it, it mysteriously went backwards 1/2 yard and then when they respotted the ball to the center of the field, it moved back some more.
tandy miller
AG
F'ing Bull****

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.