Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kyle Field built solo

24,328 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by agg15
agg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pbaldridge said:

We are currently working with Kyle field on creating a complete virtual model of Kyle Field. No idea if you'll still be wanting anywhere near this thing when it's complete, but it would definitely help you fill in the detail on those areas you say you never get to see. I don't have the patience for minecraft, but my boys love it, nicely done.

This would be fantastic!
As I've mentioned before, I'm not finished yet, there is still a lot I want to do and touch up. Im trying to get as accurate as I can because I've gone this far... No reason to get sloppy. So having a way for me to look into the deep parts of the stadium will help.
Recently I destroyed the back of the South end to add the Bright Complex and improve it. (Why I never showed this side of it...) Also I think I made the Bright Complex wrong so I'll be editing that too
Schrute Farms
Incredible work, OP. I didn't understand Minecraft until this year. You're attention to detail is insane. Well done.
agg15

I am a man of the people...
Maroon end zone.
Still beveled, but the lesser evil, white, mid-field logo
"Texas Aggies" spelled out fully
Added the b&w banners to East side facade
Added the student 12th Man statue

I think I'll stop updating y'all unless somone askz or something.
I do plan on opening the map up to the public eventually... I just want to be a little more complete than I currently am. I'll let people know when the time comes, assuming people are still interested.

Thanks for everyone's support and constructive criticism.
The past 2 days have reignited my motivation to not give up.

For the record, I have a wife (no rule 1 for y'all pervs) and a son, and a daughter on the way due in November. So don't worry, I have a life. But I do appreciate the concern for my well being.

Thanks and Gig'em & BTHO Clemson
ssolari94
Ciboag96
^
|
|
WillD
AG
Kind of has a Tecmo Bowl vibe to it.
agg15
Don't know how many people are interested, but If anyone is still interested in helping me build it;
Username SupesAgg1e5, add me on Xbox.
"Friends" can join into the local build while I'm online.

Logging off for the night
agg15
Small Off-season update: started working on it again after taking some months off following the birth of my second child. Class of 2041-42.

Would anyone be interested in if I rented a server to open it up for visitors/ made it downloadable? I would keep building on my solo build, but would create a duplicate and open that up so the Aggie network and kids can enjoy it. Also, keeping the original safe so a sip or corn-dog crazed tiger dosn't blow it up...

I'm still looking into it, but I want to be sure there is interest before I do it.

Thank and gig'em
rootube
AG
agg15 said:

Small Off-season update: started working on it again after taking some months off following the birth of my second child. Class of 2041-42.

Would anyone be interested in if I rented a server to open it up for visitors/ made it downloadable? I would keep building on my solo build, but would create a duplicate and open that up so the Aggie network and kids can enjoy it. Also, keeping the original safe so a sip or corn-dog crazed tiger dosn't blow it up...

I'm still looking into it, but I want to be sure there is interest before I do it.

Thank and gig'em
Two words for the public branch. Lazy River.
greg.w.h
AG
Can you build a 3D Tecmo Bowl like game that uses real players names and numbers?? That would bring the stadium to life!!!
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
agg15 said:

Thank and gig'em
Please do this
ABATTBQ11
AG
pbaldridge said:

We are currently working with Kyle field on creating a complete virtual model of Kyle Field. No idea if you'll still be wanting anywhere near this thing when it's complete, but it would definitely help you fill in the detail on those areas you say you never get to see. I don't have the patience for minecraft, but my boys love it, nicely done.

Out of curiosity, what are you building it in?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

pbaldridge said:

Out of curiosity, what are you building it in?
Looks like minecraft
agz win
AG
Still awesome!

Congrats on the kid!

Ihatefallscounty
AG
surprised you had time building that thing to make a kid. lol congrats though.
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
agg15
It's LIVE

Minecraft Realm name is "Agg15 Realm"
Realm link is: realms.gg/I8o43_dqCzI
(realms.gg/i8o43_dqCzi but the i's are capitalized)

Hopefully this will give some of you or your kids something to do with no sports...

It's still not done. But it's done enough where I feel ok opening to the public...
Enjoy
agg15

I haven't expanded all the way to/ past the roads, and the Bright complex behind the stadium isn't done... But I wanted to go ahead and open it up for any Ags that want to explore...
I hope people enjoy.
brownbrick
AG
West Side exterior has FIELD misspelled.
agg15
brownbrick said:

West Side exterior has FIELD misspelled.

That's "The Zone" and thanks...
I don't know how I missed that as many times as I've looked at it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.