Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

cajun kitties vs tu next season- who do we want?

19,404 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rbcs_2
Airborne2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Punked Shank
AG
Lsu to win. Dumb question
John Dutton
AG
Yes...
NyAggie
AG
LSU

BMX Bandit
ban OP
Al Bula
AG
Pray for a hole to open up in the ground and swallow both teams.
Homesick Aggie
AG
Airborne, no disrespect intended but don't pack your own chute man. Sips beating LSU hurts us more in recruiting than a LSU win over the sips!
ironmanag
AG
LSU
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
OldCorpsTerd86
AG
i'd pick bin laden over the dhongs
I am here for the comments.
vander54
S
100% no doubt about it LSU
World's worst proofreader
Matsui
AG
lsu
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Absolutely needs to be LSU. Imagine the utter delusions of grandeur coming out of Austin if the sips were to win that game. The UGA game was a mere prelude - since LSU will be in a position of caring enough to do everything they can to win, unlike UGA and their "wah, we didn't get the playoff so who cares about tu" attitude.
Ajollyag
My Dad Earl
AG
Rule of thumb OP: Never root for tu
aggiejim70
AG
As stated elsewhere......

1. Watching LSU beat t.u. is like watching your mother-in-law drive off the cliff in your new Mrecedes.

2. If t.u. played the university of hell, I'd root for the devil. This is as close a chance as I'll get to prove it.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
sleepybeagle
AG
LSU is playing who?
dixichkn
AG
Shife said:

Pray for a hole to open up in the ground and swallow both teams.
And since the game is in Austin, it could swallow the whole city and I'd be fine
TheWoodsAg
AG
You're trolling, but I'll take the bait.

Your dumb question is dumb. IF Texas wins back to back games over top tier SEC teams it boosts their recruiting, hurts ours, gives the SEC an early season black mark against the Big 12 and makes any potential win against LSU on Thanksgiving weekend look less prestigious.

Now go back to your hole and stop posting.
OrygunAg
AG
In a bid to show the world their new balanced o, it's likely lsu will overcompensate by throwing heavy. Sips could win that one. I'd rather lsu won and then we beat em in red stick
MaroonStain
AG
Geaux Tigers
technoviking
AG
I've got some great hot takes from the other side for y'all:

Quote:

I think we all know the implications that the LSU game has in the second week of the season. It's a perfect opportunity to show the world yet again that we can compete with SEC teams like Georgia, LSU and they can come to Texas and be in the same type of class as those guys and prove that we belong amongst the big boys no matter what conference we play in. It would be a huge boost to recruiting momentum and continue to push the program forward into a brighter future. LSU is a talented roster, but I believe for these reasons we will pull out the W on September 7th.
Tom Herman is a big game coach. He's proven it time and time again throughout his career that although he's struggled with slip ups against some teams he should beat, he always has his teams ready and fired up to play as underdogs, and the Longhorns have thrived in that role. I have no doubts that LSU will be the favorite to win this game, but Sam Ehlinger rises to the occasion in big games and I believe has that intangible it-factor where he's going to be at his best when he absolutely has to be.
The Texas defense is going to have to come into this game with a ton of turnover on the defensive side of the ball, but the weak point for the LSU team as a whole would be the offensive line. I think that even with a young defense, our guys up front like TQ, Roach, Coburn, Wilbon, etc. rotating in and out can hold up and win us the battle in the trenches. If we are able to avoid getting gashed then the offense will be on the shoulders of Joe Burrow, and I trust guys to be able to make some plays and keep him in check.
My prediction for the game is 31-24 Texas.

Quote:

If it's a night game... 38-19 Texas
No defense in the country is holding a third year Ehlinger led offense, with the weapons he now has at his disposal, under 30 points in a night game at home.
UT defense? Four more wordsTodd Orlando, big game.

Quote:

TBH if we can overwhelm their running backs like we did with Holyfield and Swift in the sugar bowl, I believe we will win by a few scores. They do not have a potent air attack to counter. We have better athletes playing in this game than we had playing in the sugar bowl. If our offense can limit major mistakes and we let Sam do his thing then we should win.
Prediction: 34-21 UT

Quote:

The key to this game starts at the top with Herman. Tom is bright, he will win this game between the ears. He knows how to outsmart other coaches, pump-up the team and win big games. Texas wins!

****in mensah

Mythotbetterthanyours
Hard to believe they actually believe that.

Tu will lose that game. Unfortunately, it'll probably be closer than we want. LSU is putting in their new offense. Tu is use to that type of offense and will probably play it pretty well on defense.

Unfortunately for tu....they haven't seen a defense like LSU. LSU best Georgia last year I believe.

LSU wins by 7-10 in a low scoring game and Sam gets. Knocked out

Bookmark it.
Sefton
"Quote:

The key to this game starts at the top with Herman. Tom is bright, he will win this game between the ears. He knows how to outsmart other coaches, pump-up the team and win big games. Texas wins!"

Same guy who let a sledge hammer get the best of him.
aeon-ag
My two favorite teams on any football Saturday are the Fightin' Texas Aggies and whoever plays t.u.!!!!! Damned, you children need a good lesson on being an Aggie.
88Warrior
Don't understand why this question gets asked as much as it does.....I NEVER want the horns to win...NEVER...
The Lost
I thought texas wasn't a rival?

Shouldn't we want them to beat our rival?
vander54
S
The Lost said:

I thought texas wasn't a rival?

Shouldn't we want them to beat our rival?

Not for recruiting reasons.
World's worst proofreader
The Wizard of Oz
AG
ajolly said:

Hines Ward.
OleArmyBQ68
AG

If the sips were playing the U of Moscow...

GO BIG RED!!
ABATTBQ11
AG
Meteor
Goro Majima
AG
**** both of them but the sips online always make everything more personal so **** them more.
Ginormus Ag
AG
aggiejim70 said:

As stated elsewhere......

1. Watching LSU beat t.u. is like watching your mother-in-law drive off the cliff in your new Mrecedes.

Unfortunately for me, the only person I could tell this joke to, who would understand it would be my LSU father-in-law. Although, I don't think it would go over well.
schmellba99
AG
My Dad Earl said:

Rule of thumb OP: Never root for tu
Same applies to lsu.

except when there is direct benefit to us, and in this case I have to pull for the corn dogs because of said benefits.

I secretly hope for a tie 0-0 and both teams look like monkeys trying to hump a greased up football the entire game.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Grudges aside, the SEC brand is our future.
TyperWoods
Grrrrrreuaewwwwwxx trigerrrrrssss

Which is Coach O for Geaux Tigers
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.