Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

uhhhh.....this game is going to happen

21,922 Views | 154 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Liquid Wrench
Ihatefallscounty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are letting this new army no gut having fools vote on this.

I have been on the book of face, and they are overwhelmingly for the game. I'm 30, so I still understand the youth, and what memes are, just too old to be one. They want this game bad.....when the vote comes down, it's going to be for this game.

Buckle up boys, we about to go fiddlin' with the devil.

BTW....it's in football because it's the FUTURE and not an old rivalry....this is current stuff.

Flame away, off seasons been pretty lame lately. No aggie illuminati or secret tunnels yet.
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
technoviking
AG
Ihatefallscounty said:

I have been on the book of face, and they are overwhelmingly for the game. I'm 30, so I still understand the youth, and what memes are, just too old to be one. They want this game bad.....when the vote comes down, it's going to be for this game.

BTW....it's in football because it's the FUTURE and not an old rivalry....this is current stuff.

Flame away, off seasons been pretty lame lately. No aggie illuminati or secret tunnels yet.
i thought this off season was lame, and then you showed up with this tired subject and made it lamer...
evanpd16
Every single argument for not playing the game comes from the fear of losing the damn game. Play the damn game
FriscoKid
AG
There was very little doubt it would be played eventually.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
technoviking said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

i thought this off season was lame, and then you showed up with this tired subject and made it lamer...
Guess i just felt like beating a dead horse.

It's just blown up on the younger generations facebook pages, aggie memes for redass teens etc. It's more entertaining than texags.

Felt like i should report to the ones who don't know what facebook is. Cause i know there are a few dinosaurs around this ol watering hole.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
evanpd16 said:

Every single argument for not playing the game comes from the fear of losing the damn game. Play the damn game
says guy with no ag tag
evanpd16
Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

says guy with no ag tag

in the fall I will finally have one
Ihatefallscounty
AG
evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

says guy with no ag tag

See your the ones I'M TALKING BOUT!!!
hillcountryag86
AG
The students won't be the decision maker.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
hillcountryag86 said:

The students won't be the decision maker.
well they sure think they are, unless a BMA comes in to change the pot

Where's rojo....doesn't he know this stuff?
evanpd16
Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

says guy with no ag tag

The ones who are actually attending the school paying $35k in tuition?? The ones who have the right to vote to finally play our bitter rival? You olds have already graduated after getting to watch a&m vs tu for four years. Idgaf if you guys are tired of it, new army hasn't even gotten to experience it yet.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

says guy with no ag tag

The ones who are actually attending the school paying $35k in tuition?? The ones who have the right to vote to finally play our bitter rival? You olds have already graduated after getting to watch a&m vs tu for four years. Idgaf if you guys are tired of it, new army hasn't even gotten to experience it yet.
Son....I've been paying for my education.

You haven't, you can go on and chill for a minute.

whoop91
AG
evanpd16 said:

Two sentences and both are incorrect. Ya got any more? Maybe you will get lucky.
greg.w.h
AG
Playing this game is like kissing your ****ty sister. It's gross and you will catch something.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

says guy with no ag tag

Son....I've been paying for my education.

You haven't, you can go on and chill for a minute.

Dang you gave up pretty easy considering you're the one who started this thread
Give up? Son, i told you to shut up.....think you got your wires crossed

what are you 17? go back and look at the issues with referees, the unequal distribution of money, the NCAA ruling on the longhorn network, how there is no big 12 network only the longhorn network, which is owned by ESPN. GO back and look at how baylor sued us for leaving, look at how texas manhandled the rest of the conference to have nobody in the state play us, look at how everyone said it was a stupid idea, look at all the comments deloss dodds made in regards to the rivalry and see how well we have recruited, see how well we have branded ourselves outside of the big 12. I don't want to play them because I'm petty, I don't want them to sit in our spotlight for a second, i want to wait until they beg us, I want that school to lick the cow **** off my shoes before we can begin to think about playing them again.

This isn't about having fun right now, this is about proving we are the better school.
West Point Aggie
AG
A much needed thread...it had been what? 20+hours since the last one was started!?!

We need that facepalm emoji thing here...
Let’s Go Brandon!
Ihatefallscounty
AG
West Point Aggie said:

A much needed thread...it had been what? 20+hours since the last one was started!?!

LatinAggie1997
AG
evanpd16 said:

whoop91 said:

evanpd16 said:

Two sentences and both are incorrect. Ya got any more? Maybe you will get lucky.

Tell me a reason not to play the game that doesn't come from the root of us losing

They always try to slant everything in their favor.
They aren't interested in equity...ever
They elected to not play so we should not indulge them.
Better OOC options that grow our brand.
No need to assist their program (wallet) with SEC viewers
iluvpoker
Guarantee 100% this game will not be on our schedule before 2028. And I doubt we play them before the 2030s and possibly the 2040s. Realize texags needs the traffic so they allow this same topic to come up every week but there's nothing new going to happen on this game for a long time. So talking about it or voting on it or trying to legislate it is a waste of everyone's time.
West Point Aggie
AG
Ihatefallscounty said:

West Point Aggie said:

No...Mockers gonna mock sunshine!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Caesar4
AG
evanpd16 said:

Please stop being wrong. Quit exaggerating/generalizing.

My main problem is that I don't want to have to play the horns at the expense of playing a different P5 opponent.

How would you have liked to have not played Clemson last season and played the horns instead?

How would like the major P5 non-conference game to ALWAYS be the horns?
rootube
AG

Every time you post about the rivalry game a longhorn gets his wings.
95_Aggie
AG
I am eagerly awaiting the TexAgs meltdown when this game gets scheduled.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
West Point Aggie said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

West Point Aggie said:

No...Mockers gonna mock sunshine!
Ihatefallscounty
AG
rootube said:

Every time you post about the rivalry game a longhorn gets his wings.
this is dumb and you should feel bad
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

This whole thread is dumb. You should feel bad for starting it.
SunrayAg
AG
evanpd16 said:

Actually I have seen zero arguments against playing the game have anything to do with the fear of losing.

Every argument has to do with the common sense to know better than to re-enter a business deal with a crooked partner.

So you have a partner in a business. You find out the partner is embezzling money, and stabbing you in the back, so you dissolve the partnership.

Are you going back in business with that partner 10 years later?

Only a moron would.

It's all about common sense.
evanpd16
Caesar4 said:

evanpd16 said:

My main problem is that I don't want to have to play the horns at the expense of playing a different P5 opponent.

How would you have liked to have not played Clemson last season and played the horns instead?

I would've preferred to play tu at home over clemson in an absolute heart beat
Ihatefallscounty
AG
95_Aggie said:

Quote:

This whole thread is dumb. You should feel bad for starting it.
iluvpoker
95_Aggie said:

I am eagerly awaiting the TexAgs meltdown when this game gets scheduled.

You will be waiting at least 10 years so go ahead and hold your breath.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
evanpd16 said:

Caesar4 said:

evanpd16 said:

wow

after all the recognition and power that game gave us......you'd still pick the tu game?

Your here for dandelions and rainbows kid, Texags is not the place for you.
Ag4coal
evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

says guy with no ag tag

OPs proof text

No one wants to play the game because:

1. The refs cheat. There's no way around it. You have to lie to yourself to convince yourself differently

2. There is no upsied. None. We will have to drop all of these really cool out of conference games like Clemson, Colorado, Miami, ND, etc just to play the jackasses in Austin every year. Not a trade most folks want to make considering the history with tu. It's like going back to a cheating ex instead of playing the field with a bunch of hotties. It doesn't make sense
NoahAg
Ihatefallscounty said:

Based on the informal, non scientific poll I conducted on TexAgs a while back (you can look up the thread) there was no correlation between class year and opinion on the game.

I expected older Ags to be more in favor of it but results were all over the place.

I'm class of 02 and want the game back.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
Ag4coal said:

evanpd16 said:

Ihatefallscounty said:

evanpd16 said:

says guy with no ag tag

OPs proof text

No one wants to play the game because:

1. The refs cheat. There's no way around it. You have to lie to yourself to convince yourself differently

2. There is no upsied. None. We will have to drop all of these really cool out of conference games like Clemson, Colorado, Miami, ND, etc just to play the jackasses in Austin every year. Not a trade most folks want to make considering the history with tu. It's like going back to a cheating ex instead of playing the field with a bunch of hotties. It doesn't make sense
you proof your own text
Caesar4
AG
evanpd16 said:

Caesar4 said:

evanpd16 said:

Ok, fine. That's you. I don't understand it, though. Playing new/different teams is way more interesting and exciting and also provides new/different away trips.

To me, playing the horns is just "regular old crackers".

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.