Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Starkel to piggies

23,469 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GoodAg Paulie
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gonads23 said:

dcAg said:

If Starkel goes to Ark he will beat us.
LOL....you have to be kidding. He runs like my grandmother but she doesn't fumble. He folds under a pass rush and I guarantee Jimbo knows how to play Starkel. We will sack him at least 5 times and pick him off at least twice. Arky and Morris suck. Deal with it.
Your analysis is so bad it is laughable, but not surprising given the Zoo.
ebag02
AG
I remember when some moron on texags was saying that jimbo named Mond the starter to trick Clemson and he was gonna bring in starkel like some secret weapon. Starkel got his chance against Clemson, it didn't go so well.
vander54
S
ebag02 said:

I remember when some moron on texags was saying that jimbo named Mond the starter to trick Clemson and he was gonna bring in starkel like some secret weapon. Starkel got his chance against Clemson, it didn't go so well.

I wouldn't say he got his chance but he did go in for 1 play.
World's worst proofreader
AG
ebag02 said:

I love when people site the one play Starkel had all season as an example of his lack of talent.

One play where the left tackle completely whiffed on his assignment and Starkel gets hit from the blindside. Yeah, he fumbled. What a horrible player.
Artorias
AG
4 said:

ebag02 said:

I love when people site the one play Starkel had all season as an example of his lack of talent.

One play where the left tackle completely whiffed on his assignment and Starkel gets hit from the blindside. Yeah, he fumbled. What a horrible player.
Zoo gonna Zoo
ebag02
AG
4 said:

ebag02 said:

You can find one bad play for anyone.
dcAg
The last 5 games v Arkansas:

3528 OT
2821 OT
5043 OT

Yeah, they are a long way from being competitive with us...

I dont remember seeing Mond for for 499 yards in any game. He is lucky to complete 60% of his passes in any game.
Stone44
AG
dcAg said:

3528 OT
2821 OT
5043 OT

I dont remember seeing Mond for for 499 yards in any game. He is lucky to complete 60% of his passes in any game.
You and Mugwart must work at the same chicken processing plant. Arky lost every game. Losers. You will have to win at least once to have any credibility. You will go down again this year especially if snarkel starts for you.
Artorias
AG
Gonads23 said:

dcAg said:

3528 OT
2821 OT
5043 OT

You and Mugwart must work at the same chicken processing plant. Arky lost every game. Losers. You will have to win at least once to have any credibility. You will go down again this year especially if snarkel starts for you.
Come back when you learn a clue about football.
ebag02
AG
Gonads23 said:

dcAg said:

3528 OT
2821 OT
5043 OT

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
dcAg said:

3528 OT
2821 OT
5043 OT

So in your opinion, you are a better evaluator of talent than Jimbo Fisher?
dcAg
First of all Im an Aggie you idiot. Just because I disagree with you doesnt mean I went to another school.

Mond fits the type of QB Fisher wants/likes. Starkel is a much better QB especially in the pocket.
vander54
S
dcAg said:

First of all Im an Aggie you idiot. Just because I disagree with you doesnt mean I went to another school.

Mond fits the type of QB Fisher wants/likes. Starkel is a much better QB especially in the pocket.

Starkel has two weaknesses. One he is not a great runner and the other is he makes very poor decisions on a more frequent basis.

I do think Starkel's arm talent is enough to make him a very good QB.
Artorias
AG
vander54 said:

dcAg said:

Starkel has two weaknesses. One he is not a great runner and the other is he makes very poor decisions on a more frequent basis.

What do you base the bolded part on?
vander54
S
mugwurt said:

vander54 said:

dcAg said:

Coaches comments and premium content.
Stone44
AG
mugwurt said:

vander54 said:

dcAg said:

hey, dumba ss , are you stupid? your brother sucks at quarterback.
Artorias
AG
Gonads23 said:

mugwurt said:

vander54 said:

dcAg said:

Grow up
bbb78
AG
His bis, not mine.. Good for him. Hope he beats everyone but us.
redleg26
AG
MEH..... good for him. Hope he does well....
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
dcAg said:

So you think the team would be better if Starkel was starting? Fisher is too stupid or too arrogant to realize that?
Post removed:
by user
GoodAg Paulie
AG
mugwurt said:

Gonads23 said:

mugwurt said:

vander54 said:

dcAg said:

Grow up

Grow up?? His user name is Gonads.....i don't think it's possible

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.