Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

******* Dawgs vs. mankissing sips ******

236,831 Views | 1692 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Lateralus Ag
Agsgirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't he used to sing with a group named Dawn back in the 70s? They are bringing those old groups back so maybe he still has it...
PacoPicoPiedra
AG
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Get 7 outta there
BreNayPop
AG
Get swift off the damn field
KidDoc
AG
Swift needs to ride the pine.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Scotty Appleton
Take Swift's ass out for the rest of the game
FriscoKid
AG
Hold on to the dam ball.
PatAg
AG
snaapo that fast
redd38
AG
riverrataggie said:

Swift needs to sit

Unless he can punt, then they might still need him
Aggiedave1998
JJxvi said:

Georgia had a two yard punt, a 15 yard loss turnover on downs, a fumble on their own 15. Its not exactly shocking that Texas is doing well with such a bounty
But somehow, some on this board are chalking up all those self destructive events to the sips having a good team, versus UGA pouting and melting down.
Cy_Tolliver
Scotty Appleton said:

Why is Smart patting him on the head? Damn he's the college version of red ball.
90ags
Someone pay off Swift to give tu the ball?
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
FriscoKid
AG
I see nipple. Enjoy the time off.
joebobsa
AG
Texas is decent (hurts to say it), but GA will prevail- GA butthurt from the past but will come around
aggiehawg
AG
Aggie said:

Majority on this board will never admit Texas has a decent team.

Even if Texas does win , most will chalk it up to " Georgia doesn't want to be there"

Texas is playing very well so far .. and if they win 10 games this season with a sugar Bowl win over Georgia... you have to tip your hat to them ( reluctantly of course)
Except for one thing you ignore. Georgia lost to LSU and Bama.

Who did the horns lose to?
ABATTBQ11
AG
I don't
PatAg
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

Scotty Appleton said:

Why is Smart patting him on the head? Damn he's the college version of red ball.
You dont bench your stud RB. You try to get him to get over the fumbles and count on him starting to execute agian
Traveler
AG
PatAg said:

Champ Bailey said:

HTownAg98 said:

cb1919 said:

At what point do we say Texas has a decent team? Or are we sticking with the Georgia doesn't want to be there thing?

If you look at the mistakes Georgia is making, you will realize that their head isn't in the game.

He's a troll.
of course they are decent. They just aren't as good as the media likes to make them out. THjey arent a top 10 team, and they shouldnt be ranked above us
well since they are ranked #15, it seems "the media" doesn't think they're a top 10 team either.

I think they're a good team, and they are showing it. They also have "elite level" talent, if you go by stars (>50% 4 or 5 star players).

Cy_Tolliver
PatAg said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

Scotty Appleton said:

You dont bench your stud RB. You try to get him to get over the fumbles and count on him starting to execute agian
I didn't say bench him.
MPH
I posted this on another forum, but can someone explain to me why we were in that bowl last night? Attendance was pathetic. We finished second in the SEC West, yet LSU plays the New Year's Day game. Yes they were ranked higher and had one less loss. But, we beat them head to head and had the same record in conference. I guess the one more out of conference win got them this bowl even though we finished second in the West?
oneeyedag
AbeFroman said:

Need reservations Abe!
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
Wouldn't bench 7, but I'd take him out to have a word with him.
Threadbare
If Georgia could go in to the locker down 6 or even 10, that would be about the best you could have hoped for. They need to convert here.
CrottyKid
AG
Did Georgia watch any film at all?
Broba Fett
dcj_10
AG
AbeFroman said:

PatAg
AG
Traveler said:

PatAg said:

Champ Bailey said:

HTownAg98 said:

cb1919 said:

At what point do we say Texas has a decent team? Or are we sticking with the Georgia doesn't want to be there thing?

If you look at the mistakes Georgia is making, you will realize that their head isn't in the game.

He's a troll.
of course they are decent. They just aren't as good as the media likes to make them out. THjey arent a top 10 team, and they shouldnt be ranked above us
well since they are ranked #15, it seems "the media" doesn't think they're a top 10 team either.

I think they're a good team, and they are showing it. They also have "elite level" talent, if you go by stars (>50% 4 or 5 star players).

the media being the talking heads on espn who say "texas is back" and had them in the national title picture when they didnt deserve it. Are you dense on purpose?
JJxvi
AG
MPH said:

I posted this on another forum, but can someone explain to me why we were in that bowl last night? Attendance was pathetic. We finished second in the SEC West, yet LSU plays the New Year's Day game. Yes they were ranked higher and had one less loss. But, we beat them head to head and had the same record in conference. I guess the one more out of conference win got them this bowl even though we finished second in the West?

It was our reward for scheduling Clemson
wbt5845
AG
MPH said:

Because we lost to Auburn. That was an ugly loss.
oneeyedag
Dawgs need a TD here and get out of the half down 6
Broba Fett
Rebbasser
AG
JJxvi said:

MPH said:

It was our reward for scheduling Clemson
No,our reward for melting down against msu and auburn
Bayside Tiger Ag
wbt5845 said:

MPH said:

Because we lost to Auburn. That was an ugly loss.

And Miss State
wbt5845
AG
This is a nice little drive.
aggiehawg
AG
FriscoKid said:

I see nipple. Enjoy the time off.
Are you really the staph's Stasi? East German version of the SS?

Geez! Frisco! You had the thread deleted yesterday and have become the thread police. WTH happened to you?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.