Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

******* Dawgs vs. mankissing sips ******

236,970 Views | 1692 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Lateralus Ag
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cb1919 said:

At what point do we say Texas has a decent team? Or are we sticking with the Georgia doesn't want to be there thing?

If you look at the mistakes Georgia is making, you will realize that their head isn't in the game.
Muy
AG
cb1919 said:

At what point do we say Texas has a decent team? Or are we sticking with the Georgia doesn't want to be there thing?

Can it be both? Because that's what i'm seeing.
Aggiedave1998
cb1919 said:

Well...I've seen several UGA games this year...as well as sip games...I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say the sips are punching WAY above their weight class at the moment.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
HTownAg98 said:

cb1919 said:

If you look at the mistakes Georgia is making, you will realize that their head isn't in the game.

He's a troll.
tangelox
Like the Aggies to a lesser extent the Longhorns play up or down to whoever they play. The Aggies seemed to avoid this last night.
MPH
Texas came to play. UGA came to talk about how they should have been in the top 4. Maybe if UGA can score a touchdown before halftime we will have a game.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
redd38 said:

If Georgia can finish off this half with a touchdown then they'd have to be pretty happy with 14-20 given how terrible they were in the first half.

Yep. Need a TD before half.
Bayside Tiger Ag
tangelox said:

Like the Aggies to a lesser extent the Longhorns play up or down to whoever they play. The Aggies seemed to avoid this last night.

Hey bud, everyone knows you're a sip troll. Can't have it both ways.
Aggiedave1998
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

cb1919 said:

I'm waiting for the day we see tom Herman crying as he's leaving Austin. Biggest b1tch in all of college football.
I'm liking you more and more with every post you make.
HowdyTAMU
AG
tangelox said:

Perhaps we're actually getting better??
KidDoc
AG
tangelox said:

Not really. Aside from Mond's long run the Ags we're not great in the first half.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PatAg
AG
Champ Bailey said:

HTownAg98 said:

cb1919 said:

He's a troll.
of course they are decent. They just aren't as good as the media likes to make them out. THjey arent a top 10 team, and they shouldnt be ranked above us
Law Hall 69-72
AG
This morning I read the sips thread on our game and they claimed we were holding every play. They were mad.
Threadbare
Texas is not a bad team and they're playing like they care. Doesn't accomplish anything to not give them their due...
Aggie
AG
Majority on this board will never admit Texas has a decent team.

Even if Texas does win , most will chalk it up to " Georgia doesn't want to be there"

Texas is playing very well so far .. and if they win 10 games this season with a sugar Bowl win over Georgia... you have to tip your hat to them ( reluctantly of course)
JDay
9 looked like he didn't even try to catch that ball.
JJxvi
AG
Georgia had a two yard punt, a 15 yard loss turnover on downs, a fumble on their own 15. Its not exactly shocking that Texas is doing well with such a bounty
90ags
Think Herman promised open mouth kisses to his team and UGA doesn't have a chance.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Cy_Tolliver
wtf catch the ball
ashley
I hate excuses
Agsgirl
They are playing to win...UG, on the other hand, is just scrimmaging..
Bayside Tiger Ag
When is Todd Orlando moving on? He's 95% of the reason the whorns had a decent season.
TRADUCTOR
remember 2 turnovers, well 1 and chit punt snap. Georgia limits mistakes will come out on tip
Cromagnum
AG
JJxvi said:

Georgia had a two yard punt, a 15 yard loss turnover on downs, a fumble on their own 15. Its not exactly shocking that Texas is doing well with such a bounty

And nearly another turnover.
PhatMack19
AG
Swift must have bet on the whorns
MaroonMachine
Swift gotta go
Bayside Tiger Ag
ashley said:

I hate excuses

But we all love a good sandwich. Help us out?
riverrataggie
AG
Swift needs to sit
PatAg
AG
same running back?
JDay
They need to sit Swift for good. He looks like he is being paid to throw the game.
ABATTBQ11
AG
JJxvi said:

This. Uga is gifting them points.
Muy
AG
Yeah, Georgia is totally focused.
tangelox
I agree with that I was at a party and only really watched the first half I just checked in on the second, it was a game for a while. The Aggies did what they should to a much weaker team and just leaned on them late it seemed. If Georgia scores here the same may happen tonight.
pinche gringo
AG
Bench Swift. That guy is a liability
JJxvi
AG
Lol tgese are weak sauce fumbles

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.