Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tyrel Dodson is coming back!

13,033 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by theeyetest
fireinthehole
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NavyAg92 said:

Williams should go now while his stock is high. Go get paid.

Corbin will do just fine as A&M's starter next year. This cat is going to make a lot of fans happy.

Fact jack. Jackson says hello too. I don't understand why Kibodi doesn't get carries.
You are the world, we are the USA, don't mess with us and we won't blow your $hit away.
Gyles Marrett
Could be wrong but from what I've been told, he has a fumbling issue. Can't hold on to the ball in practice.
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

Could be wrong but from what I've been told, he has a fumbling issue. Can't hold on to the ball in practice.

They would explain it. I've been wondering why he isn't seeing time, as well. He's got the entire package.
Fireman
AG
Gyles Marrett said:

Wow fumbling against our defense is a real problem, because we rarely cause fumbles. I kid....I kid. Next season we're going to be turn-over machines (takers not givers).
JayAggie
AG
It's hard to convince an RB he could benefit for another year. Any weight he gained here to improve is weight Williams will gain on an NFL roster in the offseason, if they ask him to. Would love for him to comeback but don't see it and don't blame him. He's a really good RB, just hard to know how his game translates to the NFL with all the specialty packages. He's no Zeke or Barkley, and with another year of college, I don't think that changes. Only way that changes is if he gains 20lbs of muscle and proves again next season, otherwise he looks more like a receiving/change of pace back in NFL.

I think McCoy is back for sure and I think Sternberger benefits from another year.
TonySoprano
TWill is already a top 5 A&M running back of all time. I think he goes. If he stays outs up the same numbers he will be the greatest A&M running back of all time. I hope he makes it in the NFL. One of my favorites to watch.
theeyetest
Completely forgot about Cordarrian Richardson. Guy had one of the best films I've seen coming out of high school. Size, speed, and strength.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.