Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Someone is screwing with us and the sips

9,715 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by marble rye
Joe Schillaci 48
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last week we had some guy alleging that he was From Clemson and visited College Station last week.

Well I go to that new horns website (I will not identify to give it publicity) and the same guy (Chip) posted the same trash except to say he was from California and went to Austin to see the horns play............

I am a Widower as my wife of 20 years passed away a few years back at 44 years of age from Lung Cancer having never smoked a day in her life. That experience and raising my two kids solo these last few years, has really given me some perspective on what is important and not so important at least as far as my life is concerned. It also makes the concept of building memories very valuable to me, so when my 18 year old son approached me last week and suggested a memorable trip for his Senior Year in High School would be an Texas trip, I was all about it. We quickly convinced a USC classmate to join us and made plans for a long weekend road trip. We left Friday around noon and made it to Marathon around 2:00AM Saturday morning. We got a decent sleep and headed to Austin the next morning arriving around 1:00. We parked on the outskirts of campus by the polo fields and headed down to the Kerbey Labe and then over towards the stadium for the afternoon before the game started. Several things were noteworthy.....etc etc etc

One sip apparently reads TexAgs because he caught it but many more fell for it like we did.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
Agsuffering@bulaw
At least he was not selling vacuums or asking for money.
cevans_40
AG
More likely that some sip copied the legit post from texags and attempted to edit to fit tu.
gw78
AG
Never Say Die!
ImWhatTigersDreamOf
AG
Dang ol' mfbarnes strikes again...
schmendeler
AG
Sad sad people on the internet
ILuvAgLand
cevans_40 said:

More likely that some sip copied the legit post from texags and attempted to edit to fit tu.

Agree. Especially since no one would think that at a bdf game.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I think the original was posted to a Clemson board by a known Clemson poster. Seems like a sip copy cat.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
Agree that it was someone copying the legit Clemson post, probably in an attempt to mock A&M
aggiehawg
AG
From a board that worships Randolph Duke as a cognoscenti on any subject at all, much less A&M, take everything posted there as complete garbage.

Tom Hagen
AG
aggiehawg said:

From a board that worships Randolph Duke as a cognoscenti on any subject at all, much less A&M, take everything posted there as complete garbage.

Maybe it was Randolph Duke.
GSPag`
Did he ever mention tearing a backyard fence down??
Alpha Texan
AG
ARE YOU TELLING ME SOMEONE IS PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE THEY AREN'T ON THE INTERNET?
riverrataggie
AG
I'll be honest. I don't get the point of the OP. I rarely trust anything at face value on the Internet when someone doesn't have to attach their true identify to it.

I mean I think half of the posters here are bots.
vander54
S
Wasn't the Clemson guys pasted from a Clemson site?

I read so many positive comments I can't remember where each originated.
Pumpkinhead
AG
pepe the dog said:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
The Barnes poster taught everybody on TexAgs this. There are a bunch of weirdos on social media, not including me of course.
Caesar4
AG
I tend to believe it was a genuine Clemson poster.

Then, a sip fan (likely some low-life like RD) felt that he/she/it needed to soothe the sip fans to make them believe they're not the losers that nearly everyone recognizes.
Mr Global Warming
riverrataggie said:

I'll be honest. I don't get the point of the OP. I rarely trust anything at face value on the Internet when someone doesn't have to attach their true identify to it.

I mean I think half of the posters here are bots.

I estimate far more than half of us are.
gig em 02
Does tu have polo fields?
Sananag
Yes, he is on their basketball team.
Z Team
AG
Why does noone suspect someone from Texags trolling the sips. That was my first thought, second thought was a stupid sip trying to make being a longhorn fan not feel so miserable.
APHIS AG
Here is the original post from the Clemson board.

www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/My-A38;M-experience-1823717?tstart=1488

mellison
AG
You know it's fake because they said they spent the night in Marathon. Why would you leave I-10 and go through Marathon? There is no logical explanation for that detail except that someone took a quick look at a map and picked a town in that general area.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
It's fake. When has anyone came from California and stayed in Austin without going to a gay bar?
YankAg13
AG
The original post on the Clemson board talked about going to the MSC Flag Room and seeing the Medals of Honor. Did this imitation/spoof just take that part out or did they make it campus specific?
marble rye
AG
So is this just about a lie on the internet?

Did people send this person money or something?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.