Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tropical development

14,971 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by gordo97
Ajollyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There could be a tropical development hitting the gulf on monday that could spin up a storm that hits us for clemson game. Pray it goes away yall.
Geno
AG
A little Shakespearean drama for the Clamson game?
MouthBQ98
AG
I would take it. I am losing 50-100 year old trees on my property. We've had 1" of rain all summer.
peace
S
Clamson? Was that intentional?
SliceServe
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I would take it. I am losing 50-100 year old trees on my property. We've had 1" of rain all summer.

Run a hose to those bad boys.
MR Gadsden
MouthBQ98 said:

We've had more than that in the tropical paradise of Midland. Where are you located?
NoahAg
ajolly said:

There could be a tropical development hitting the gulf on monday that could spin up a storm that hits us for clemson game. Pray it goes away yall.
Might not be a bad thing to postpone the Clemson game.
C Loves L
MouthBQ98 said:

If they're not in a pasture, drip'm. Mine are growing and quickly
S.A. Aggie
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

If there are any cedars around them, cut them suckers down. They are like siphons.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TYPE COLLEGE STATION IN WEATHER.COM'S SEARCH BAR IT LISTS COLLEGE STATION, AR BEFORE COLLEGE STATION, TX!!!

EVEN THE WEATHER CHANNEL HATES TEXAS A&M
putu
AG
did you know that people that YELL on the internet cant be trusted?
hillcountryag86
AG
OP, right now I will absolutely not pray for rain to go away.
bmc13
AG
NHC says nothing.
crowman2010
AG
Never forget...

Agsquatch
AG
yeah a tropical shot of moisture will come in but nothing in terms of a tropical storm or hurricane.
halfastros81
AG
Quote:

Hope you get some rain but you don't want drought weakened trees, rain and high winds. You're likely to lose even more trees in that scenario.
agnerd
AG
Inclement weather can significantly reduce on a talent gap. I say bring it on!
crowman2010
AG
agnerd said:

Or significantly increase the talent gap...
CoachLB
MouthBQ98 said:

i live on the gulf coast. I have had my home damaged twice by hurricanes. Lost every tree. And 80 percent of the homes in my hometown were flooded by harvey and a lot are still not fully repaired. But good luck with your trees!
CatmanBoo
NoahAg said:

ajolly said:

Might not be a bad thing to postpone the Clemson game.

It's Clamson!!
Faustus
CoachLB said:

MouthBQ98 said:

i live on the gulf coast. I have had my home damaged twice by hurricanes. Lost every tree. And 80 percent of the homes in my hometown were flooded by harvey and a lot are still not fully repaired. But good luck with your trees!
Property damage #metoo
Old Sarge
AG
Here with Coach LB. On the coast. Rode out Harvey. Damaged house property and trees. Tropical systems are not worth it, and people's lives mean more than your trees.

Insert "Well, Bye" to MouthBQ's trees here.

I'll stay dry and intact, thank you. Don't care.
"Green" is the new RED.
Cancelled
AG
The last time we had a hurricane early in the season with a new coach, we had an amazing year.
swc93
AG
Old Sarge said:

Here with Coach LB. On the coast. Rode out Harvey. Damaged house property and trees. Tropical systems are not worth it, and people's lives mean more than your trees.

I'll stay dry and intact, thank you. Don't care. Say bye.

I was on the fence about MouthBQ's trees but after this post I am pro tropical storm.

Hope we get a nice gully washer, a real humdinger, a down right turtle floater.
Waltonloads08
AG
Old Sarge said:

if you are worried about tropical storms, don't own property on the gulf coast and/or evacuate with your 2 week warning we now have, LOL no one is making you stay
chevy con queso
AG
All of you worried about trees and homes should be ashamed, because there are children starving in Africa. Way to be selfish!
Krazykat
AG
ajolly said:

The game will go on, and we will call it the Hurricane Bowl!
Krazykat
AG
Wrangler said:

ajolly said:

The game will go on, and we will call it the Hurricane Bowl!

I found the anthem song for the Clemson game!

AG
agnerd said:

Huh huh... Huh huh..unhh... Huh huh...

You said "Gap".
Win At Life
AG
Thread save
AggieAces06
AG
No no no... we are supposed to leave Galveston on a cruise Monday and come back Saturday of the Clemson game.

It can form, but it needs to stay on the Florida side
crowman2010
AG
Win At Life said:

Thread save

CoachLB
WaltonLoads08 said:

Old Sarge said:

if you are worried about tropical storms, don't own property on the gulf coast and/or evacuate with your 2 week warning we now have, LOL no one is making you stay
if you are worried about your trees don't live in an area known for long periods without rain. See how easy it is to say somsthing like that? Besides you cannot evacuate houses, trees etc. I evacuated for both hurricanes and Harvey. Still lost a lot of stuff and big money in time and repairs. Most of us live where we do no matter where it is for real reasons. Family, jobs etc.. but everywhere has something. The coast has tropical stuff. North Texas has tornados. Some places in Texas lose trees because of lack of rain.
BoxingAg84
Win At Life said:

Thread save

Triple-T
AG
Remember when we we're going to postpone Fran's game against Texas state because of the supposed Hurricane Katrina 2.0 headed our way?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.