Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kyler Murray

10,807 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FishingAggie
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The original was on premium. You can google and find recaps on the Dallas Morning News site, but I'm not sure how Billy feels about certain things being pasted/linked here.
FishingAggie
Matsui said:

Post that article

I can't. I don't know how.
It's on premium.

It makes you realize how bad Sumlin was. He was telling kyler he'd start the second half and then start Kyle. Nothing was ever said to kyler.

He played Kyle hurt.
Hubes said the locker room was a mess with the qb's.

You have to read it. It changed a lot of minds. Especially guys that played football.

I'll ask someone to post it. I'm sorry. I never learned how to post links or pictures.
schmellba99
AG
Don't care one way or another.

Still hope both teams lose the RRSO game.
agz win
AG
FishingAggie said:

agz win said:

I read Hubes article. Hubes wasn't privy to all the dynamics involved. Glad Kyler chose to leave our locker room. So we're our players.

I wish the best for Sumlin. He did a lot for us.

Kyler came up short on all facets for us.

You didn't read ****, or didn't comprehend what you read.

Hubes saw it. Duhhh. From what he saw, I'd have pulled my kid from that ****ty coach.

Nice retort. I just read it again and comprehended it just fine, like the first few times. I stand by my post that there was more to the story and that Hubes and generally football players don't know everything going on from the coaching staff side of things. If you re-read the article, Hubes even admitted there was a lot more going on than he would ever know about the situation - as any other student athlete in the locker room would have to admit.

Don't let your hatred for Coach Sumlin cloud your judgment in believing everything you read on the internet as the absolute truth.

Gig'em.
TyperWoods
The Kyler/Allen situation was an epic CF.

All played a part, IMO, but Sumlin and Spav were paid to take care of the QB situation, and bear the brunt of the blame.

Dolemite
AG
If not for this thread, Kyler wouldn't have entered my mind at all. He doesn't play for the Aggies, and I don't root for people I don't know to fail. So, I don't care how he does this year.
Leander - Ag
AG
Memphis 7 said:

Don't care.
FishingAggie
Don't hate Sumlin. Think he's a moron.

Skipped out on stidham. Thank goodness or he'd still be here. Strike one. Cost him his job right there.

The locker room and team issues known to be fadtial by hubes is enough for me. Strikes two and three.

He played Kyle hurt. I cant stand him for that alone.

We may not know what was going on on his head but we know enough from hubes to prove he was a bad coach.....

After the article, I saw why the kids left. You're obviously biased towards Sumlin. That's fine.

There's no arguing the points above and what hubes saw in person.

As far as how kyler does this year. Who cares?

I don't blame him or Kyle for leaving after reading hube's article, but he's at ou. I hope they lose every game except the one against tu
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.