Texas A&M Football

WATCH: Texas A&M introduces Wide Receivers Coach Dameyune Craig

January 8, 2018

The rollout of new Texas A&M coaches continues on Monday with the addition of Dameyune Craig, who will mentor the Aggie wide receivers. Craig has been with Coach Fisher at multiple stops, including during his years as a QB at Auburn and as an assistant at LSU and Florida State.

As with the other coaches, A&M football shared a thorough bio for Craig as well as the tricked out twitter photo, plus this video:

Dameyune Craig on head coach Jimbo Fisher: "He was always a student of the game, and he always got the most out of his players. And he was a teacher. He helped me become a man, and I'm grateful for the opportunity that he gave me as a player and also as a coach."

Dameyune Craig on Kyle Field: "I've had the opportunity to play at Kyle Field four times, and I remember the last time I ran on that field I was like, 'How in the world can they ever lose a game here?' because it's so electric. And it's just the loudest stadium in the SEC, and the fans just get behind these kids, and they just really drive them to be great. So we just want to sustain that energy for sixty minutes, and if we can do that, it's going to be hard to beat us here."

We'll continue to bring you A&M's presentation of each Aggie assistant. Here are the previous introductions: 

Offensive Coordinator Darrell Dickey
Running Backs Coach Jay Graham
Offensive Line Coach Jim Turner

Discussion from...

WATCH: Texas A&M introduces Wide Receivers Coach Dameyune Craig

22,656 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FriendlyAg
Gyles Marrett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"how can they ever lose a game in that stadium"....us fans have been wondering that for awhile. So glad this new staff is here!
Jbob04
AG
Great addition to the staff!
GarryowenAg
AG
He talks good. I'm excited!
texag86
AG
Great attitudelooking forward to exciting times this fall!
Lateralus Ag
AG
So, if he actually coaches the WR's on the sideline, he is an improvement over AM.
StickTogetherAgs
FriendlyAg
I like that guy. He seems like a good one.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.