Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

So glad LSU fell for it

20,052 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ArbAg
Hot Boudin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ArbAg said:

Hot Boudin said:

ArbAg said:

Hot Boudin said:

ArbAg said:

Hot Boudin said:

ArbAg said:

Hot Boudin said:

PabloSerna said:

Hey corn dog.. beat it! We could care less about the state Louisiana's finances, much less about your opinion about what is an aesthetically superior campus. If LSU athletics was doing so well, why the ruse by your Gov..? yeah you have money alright... but not Texas money. bite us!
Because I was correcting other people's misinformed opinions and falsities.

I explained the reasoning for the Governor's ruse. Are you that obtuse?

We just outbid you for a DC.
You haven't corrected anything but... you have confirmed Cajun ignorance and denial of your own state's issues.
I am not Cajun.

You haven't proven one thing or provided any solid information.
And you have?
I explained the situation multiple times that you can't seem to grasp.
Nobody can grasp Cajun logic but for fellow Cajuns.

That said, congratulations and thanks for proving my point once again. The only things third-world nation Louisiana really cares about is CFB, Mardi Gras and Cajun food (including corndogs) --- nobody can credibly deny that the state has been successful on those fronts.

However, addressing the aspect of denial, what does LA deny?
Oh, just minor problems like the existence of critical crises on numerous other fronts.

So, the collective mindset appears to be that all of us should simply ignore the LA's legacy issues of having a state government fiscal crisis and while you're at it ignore the state's broken education system, woeful transportation / drainage / infrastructure, racism, public health / HIV-AIDS, political corruption, huge crime issues and widespread environmental pollution.

Say, when can we begin discussing CFB and Cajun food again?
I am not Cajun. Corndogs are not Cajun food.

Add that to the multitude of things you have been wrong about in this thread.
Yeah, I've heard all that before, just don't believe your ostrich response.
But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself.
You have such an odd way of arguing. I tell you that you are wrong on 2 facts, and you still refute them.
Hot Boudin
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

- When Edwards became Governor, he used a scare tactic stating that LSU football would be cancelled because they didn't have enough money for higher education. This was 100% a scare tactic.
Yes, it was. But that "scare tactic" had an unintended consequence. F. King Alexander got cold feet because of it and LSU lost Jimbo Fisher as HC.
Yep. Thanks a lot Jon Bel and F King.
ArbAg
AG
Hot Boudin said:

ArbAg said:

Hot Boudin said:

ArbAg said:

Hot Boudin said:

ArbAg said:

Hot Boudin said:

ArbAg said:

Hot Boudin said:

PabloSerna said:

Hey corn dog.. beat it! We could care less about the state Louisiana's finances, much less about your opinion about what is an aesthetically superior campus. If LSU athletics was doing so well, why the ruse by your Gov..? yeah you have money alright... but not Texas money. bite us!
Because I was correcting other people's misinformed opinions and falsities.

I explained the reasoning for the Governor's ruse. Are you that obtuse?

We just outbid you for a DC.
You haven't corrected anything but... you have confirmed Cajun ignorance and denial of your own state's issues.
I am not Cajun.

You haven't proven one thing or provided any solid information.
And you have?
I explained the situation multiple times that you can't seem to grasp.
Nobody can grasp Cajun logic but for fellow Cajuns.

That said, congratulations and thanks for proving my point once again. The only things third-world nation Louisiana really cares about is CFB, Mardi Gras and Cajun food (including corndogs) --- nobody can credibly deny that the state has been successful on those fronts.

However, addressing the aspect of denial, what does LA deny?
Oh, just minor problems like the existence of critical crises on numerous other fronts.

So, the collective mindset appears to be that all of us should simply ignore the LA's legacy issues of having a state government fiscal crisis and while you're at it ignore the state's broken education system, woeful transportation / drainage / infrastructure, racism, public health / HIV-AIDS, political corruption, huge crime issues and widespread environmental pollution.

Say, when can we begin discussing CFB and Cajun food again?
I am not Cajun. Corndogs are not Cajun food.

Add that to the multitude of things you have been wrong about in this thread.
Yeah, I've heard all that before, just don't believe your ostrich response.
But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself.
You have such an odd way of arguing. I tell you that you are wrong on 2 facts, and you still refute them.
Denial does not give rise to credibility.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.