Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sumlin has made them soft...

6,335 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 94chem
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Token said:

ATM9000 said:

Am I the only person who is bothered that 'The Hit' is now 26 years old, happened in a blow out and pretty insignificant game yet remains probably one of our top 5 program highlights ever?
i still think it's weird that people talk about the 2012 bama game like we won a national title game.

Bro we fed off "he got a touchdown" for 15 years. We'd still be feeding on it now if we didnt beat Bama that one time. Get ready for 10 more "remember Johnny football?" years.
Texagsubscriber
ok...defense is getting soft too.
. . .
SIAP

Quote:

Friday evening on the Paul Finebaum Show, Booger McFarland relayed a rather interesting conversation he had with the coach earlier this year in which Fisher said something you typically don't hear made public. You can head to the 8:18 mark (or there abouts) for the interview.

"I talked to Jimbo in Atlanta. I told Jimbo point-blank the same thing I told you guys about Texas A&M the last several years A&M is a soft program," McFarland said. "Jimbo looked me in the eye and was like, 'You know what, you're damn right. We are soft, but I'm going to change that.'"
champagnepapi
94chem
It's why it's just message board fluff whenever we hype the new S&C coach, whoever he might be. The truth is that the head coach is the S&C coach. The guy with the S&C title is just a technician. The guy from Dish Network can turn knobs all day long, but if there's no dish installed on the roof, good luck.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.