Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Just Got A Call....

11,601 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ghollow
PsychoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That prayer had better be accompanied by thoughts.
Sparkie
AG
Pool boy says it ain't so

PsychoAg98
AG
Why are there two, and why are they not synced. This is killing the OCD I didn't even know I had.
ghollow
AG
Not sure where you friend is getting his news

Quote:

Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher got a vote of confidence from university president John Thrasher on Thursday evening.
Thrasher was asked by Tia Mitchell of the Florida Times-Union on Periscope whether Fisher is safe for another season.
"Jimbo's here forever," Thrasher said
"You know, as long as he wants to be, he's good. He's as good as gold. He's going to be here."
FSU is currently 3-6 on the season with three games left against Delaware State, Florida, and Louisiana-Monroe.
The Seminoles need to win all three to get to a bowl game.
There's also the question of whether Fisher would be interested in any of the other head coaching jobs that he has been linked to.
Texas A&M and Tennessee are both pursuing Fisher per reports, and if Auburn decides to part ways with Gus Malzahn, Fisher could be the main target there.
On Thursday night, Fisher declined to comment on the coaching rumors, which has been his policy for the past few years.

If Fisher decides to stay at FSU for next season, Mitchell asked Thrasher what happens if the 2018 season goes similarly to this one.
"Well we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, right?" Thrasher said.
"But I'm confident we're going to be good next season. I'm very confident. I think we've had some tough breaks this year."

[url]=http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2017/11/16/florida-state-president-john-thrasher-jimbo-fisher-here-long-he-wants/872789001/]http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sports/college/fsu/football/2017/11/16/florida-state-president-john-thrasher-jimbo-fisher-here-long-he-wants/872789001/[/url]
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.