Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If Morris didn't go to A&M

9,694 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BigOil
Grits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tamu_mgm
AG
Why bump this?
Geriatric Punk
AG
Seriously. WTH with all the Morris thread bumps? Who gives a sheet? I think people who wanted Morris as HC were in the vast minority. Is there really anyone that would trade Fisher for Morris? Well, anyone who is rational and has a basic understanding of football?
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
ashley
Texagtrojan said:

Drew_Hill said:

would he still have a 13-20 record as a head coach? If so, then my opinion would be the same.
dumb example. It takes a couple years to get in your guys and system. He has everyone elses rejects and still competes with TCU and other big schools.

Very true.
ghowe
AG
ashley said:

Texagtrojan said:

Drew_Hill said:

would he still have a 13-20 record as a head coach? If so, then my opinion would be the same.
dumb example. It takes a couple years to get in your guys and system. He has everyone elses rejects and still competes with TCU and other big schools.

Very true.
The record is still the record, everything else is subjective.
ashley
ghowe said:

ashley said:

Texagtrojan said:

Drew_Hill said:

Very true.
The record is still the record, everything else is subjective.

It doesn't tell the why story.
BigOil
AG
Zach Morris most definitely attended A&M in the early 90s.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.