Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JOHNNY F'ING FOOTBALL NEEDS YOUR HELP

11,570 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Gramercy Riffs
Yell Practice
How long do you want to ignore this user?

SeattleAgJr
Voted Tebow.

Thanks OP!
Yell Practice
Ag Tag
OldShadeOfBlue said:

If one more person on the internet types "loosing" I'm going to lose my f'ing mind.
loosing
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Ag Tag said:

OldShadeOfBlue said:

If one more person on the internet types "loosing" I'm going to lose my f'ing mind.
loosing

A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Clicked on this thread thinking Johnny was finally out of money and had started a GoFundMe account.
HossAg
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

Voted Tebow.

Thanks OP!
Flexbone
I was a grad student at Florida that season. Tebow was awesome. But Johnny was on another level completely.
Sex Panther
AG
fightinag said:

When you think Tebow you think class....
When you think Manzeil you thin ASS !

Sure do...

Lungblood
They gone make some crazy athletic, but short, babies.
Chrundle the Great
AG
59 Tebow
41 JFF
Johnny gaining steam...
Lungblood
fightinag said:

When you think Tebow you think class....
When you think Manzeil you thin ASS !

You are a terrible imposter... Probably impotent too... Definitely improper... Possibly immobile.
Maroonblood32
57%
42%

Keep voting!!!! We must not LOOSE!!!
ColoAg95
AG
Tim Tebow (2007) 57.5%
Johnny Manziel (2012) 42.5%
Lungblood
How is this possible?
schwack schwack
AG
Tim Tebow (2007) 43.66%

Johnny Manziel (2012) 56.34%
HoldMyBeer
AG
JFF 56.4%
StickTogetherAgs
ag-bq-seventy
AG
HSFootballAg24 said:

Johnny is loosing to Tim Tebow for the title of greatest season of all time. Johnny only has 30% of the votes so far. TexAgs wins polls. Let's do it. Vote here
Loosing? Really?
Cancelled
AG
You realize this means nothing, right. Nobody will see this poll anyway. I thought the NCAA game cover with Swope was cool, but not this.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
queso1 said:

You realize this means nothing, right. Nobody will see this poll anyway. I thought the NCAA game cover with Swope was cool, but not this.
Last year, Johnny won one of these and the newspaper got all butthurt by it. It is hilarious every time.
Cancelled
AG
Champ Bailey said:

queso1 said:

Last year, Johnny won one of these and the newspaper got all butthurt by it. It is hilarious every time.
well, in that case...
Yell Practice
Wow! Texags Win Again. Go Johnny.
Yell Practice
TexAgs Wins Polls !!!
SeattleAgJr
Yell Practice said:

TexAgs Wins Polls !!!
I guess we have to take moral victories since real ones on the field when it matters do not occur?
StickTogetherAgs
SeattleAgJr said:

Voted Tebow.

Thanks OP!

SeattleAgJr said:

Yell Practice said:

TexAgs Wins Polls !!!
I guess we have to take moral victories since real ones on the field when it matters do not occur?

Troll
67walkon
OK, lets see. A loaded Florida team led by sophmore Tim in the weak East goes 9-4. An under talented A&M team trying to adjust to joining the SEC gives freshman JFF a chance and we go 11-2. He beats #1 Bama in Tuscaloosa and the snot out of #10 ranked OU in the Cotton Bowl. Tim completes 66.9% Johnny 68.1% Tim 32 TD's 6 INT's. Johnny 26 & 9. Tim throws for 3280 Johnny for 3,706. Tim rushes for 895 and 23. Johnny leads the SEc in rushing with !,404 and 21 TD's. Johnny leads the SEC in Total Offense at 5,100 which broke Archie's 30 something year old record. Tim did not lead the league. Tim's QB rating was 171.5 Freshman JFF's was 172.9. They both won the Heisman, Obrien, Maxwell. They were both All SEC 1st team and and Consensus All Americans. Johnny won the Manning Trophy, was Cotton Bowl MVP, Sporting News Player of the Year, AP Player of the Year & SEC Offensive Player of the Year. Oh yea, Neither won Championships.

So, No contest especially when taken in contest. Thanks for the memoires boys.

VORE
SeattleAgJr
StickTogetherAgs said:

SeattleAgJr said:

Voted Tebow.

Thanks OP!
SeattleAgJr said:

Yell Practice said:

TexAgs Wins Polls !!!
Troll
Troll, yes.

Three degrees from A&M, In your face.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
67walkon said:

OK, lets see. A loaded Florida team led by sophmore Tim in the weak East goes 9-4. An under talented A&M team trying to adjust to joining the SEC gives freshman JFF a chance and we go 11-2. He beats #1 Bama in Tuscaloosa and the snot out of #10 ranked OU in the Cotton Bowl. Tim completes 66.9% Johnny 68.1% Tim 32 TD's 6 INT's. Johnny 26 & 9. Tim throws for 3280 Johnny for 3,706. Tim rushes for 895 and 23. Johnny leads the SEc in rushing with !,404 and 21 TD's. Johnny leads the SEC in Total Offense at 5,100 which broke Archie's 30 something year old record. Tim did not lead the league. Tim's QB rating was 171.5 Freshman JFF's was 172.9. They both won the Heisman, Obrien, Maxwell. They were both All SEC 1st team and and Consensus All Americans. Johnny won the Manning Trophy, was Cotton Bowl MVP, Sporting News Player of the Year, AP Player of the Year & SEC Offensive Player of the Year. Oh yea, Neither won Championships.

So, No contest especially when taken in contest. Thanks for the memoires boys.

VORE

Johnny also broke the SEC record for total offense in a single game... and then he broke his own record a few weeks later.
SeattleAgJr
Gramercy Riffs said:

Quote:

Johnny also broke the SEC record for total offense in a single game... and then he broke his own record a few weeks later.

and then he broke all our hearts off the field once he left A&M.....
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Didn't break mine. Athletes are here for our entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less.
67walkon
Thanks Gramercy for further validation, but that was what I was eluding to about Archie's record.

Oh yea I forgot. Seattle is a Sanctuary City.....so undocumeted Trolls are allowed and probably on wellfare.

Likely started something there. Run Johnny Run..... off and hide from Timmy Touchdown 2.0
SeattleAgJr
67walkon said:

Oh yea I forgot. Seattle is a Sanctuary City.....so undocumeted Trolls are allowed and probably on wellfare.
Hate to burst your bubble cupcake, not just Seattle:
Some of the Sanctuary Cities/Counties in Texas:

• Austin, TX
  • Brownsville, TX
  • Channelview, TX
  • Denton, TX
  • Dallas, TX
  • Dallas Co., TX
  • Ft. Worth, TX
  • Houston, TX
  • Katy, TX
  • Mcallen, TX
  • Port Arthur, TX
  • Travis Co., TX
  • SkillerWiller
    AG
    VORED
    zephyr88
    AG
    Johnny on top... but dat azz doe
    Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.