Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

This Offseason

4,658 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by HoustonAg2106
Lateralus Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ian Neff said:

I have a theory that I would like an opinion on. I would like to know the opinion of literally every poster of the Xoo.

I firmly believe that Johnny didn't have the talent to make it in the NFL. And he knew it. So instead of trying to be a role player, great backup utility QB, he chose - CONSCIOUSLY - to give up and take the path of depravity in an effort to be a story of lost opportunity instead of just being not good enough.

Do you agree?

I think Johnny was tired of living the life everyone planned for him and wanted to drink, get high, and have sex with lots of hot women.

So, yes. I agree.
OKC~Ag
idk if he wants to play football or do drugs or whatever...

When I did see few game JF in Cleveland, Brown's Oline was really bad. Their catcher was second rate and they had no run game too... but he made something out of nothing.

In different world where he was drafted to stouter organization like cowboys or even Texans, his story may be different..
Spyderman
AG

aggieaggieaggieaggie
Dr. Mike 69
AG
Ian Neff said:

I have a theory that I would like an opinion on. I would like to know the opinion of literally every poster of the Xoo.

I firmly believe that Johnny didn't have the talent to make it in the NFL. And he knew it. So instead of trying to be a role player, great backup utility QB, he chose - CONSCIOUSLY - to give up and take the path of depravity in an effort to be a story of lost opportunity instead of just being not good enough.

Do you agree?
HoustonAg2106
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Ian Neff said:

Do you agree?

I think Johnny was tired of living the life everyone planned for him and wanted to drink, get high, and have sex with lots of hot women.

So, yes. I agree.
He had the same problems in college, he just thought that he could do the same thing and still be successful in the NFL...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.