Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kellen Mond

16,566 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agsquirrel97
omc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow rival updated their top 100 ranking and Kellen Mond is now 27 in the national and a 5 star player.................
FriscoKid
AG
Wonder where he is going to transfer to after his freshman season.
TXAggie2011
AG
Does this mean I'm allowed to like 5 star quarterbacks again?
Schrute
FriscoKid said:

Wonder where he is going to transfer to after his freshman season.
Mr. Black
I really like this Mond kid. He's very talented, relatively low-key and committed to the cause. I can't wait for him to arrive.
EKG1996
AG
Spring game should be interesting to see if he is ready.
Yell Practice
Best of Luck at Aggieland Mond.

theeyetest
And people laughed in my face when I said we'd finish with the 5-8th ranked recruiting class. This is one of those reasons I was saying this. Now if we can land Wilson, we could possibly crack the top 5.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
So does this mean we go 7-5 next year instead of 5-7?
FishingAggie
He's a good kid. His arm is a little weak but imagine how much he'll grow this year. He's fast too. Can't wait for this kid to fill-out. Little more accuracy would be nice. Guess we see if mazzone can help him progress. Hope so.
chipotle
Oh no we're doomed
maxnow21
gigemtrev said:

And people laughed in my face when I said we'd finish with the 5-8th ranked recruiting class. This is one of those reasons I was saying this. Now if we can land Wilson, we could possibly crack the top 5.

We're not going to land a top 10 recruiting class without getting Wilson
Windy City Ag
AG
Man, OSU's recruiting class is crazy. Assuming all the crystal balls for Marvin Wilson to OSU are correct, that would be five five stars from Texas, Ohio, Cali, and Florida.

They also scooped up Justin Beiber and Tyjon Lindsey from Las Vegas, a 4 Star DE from Maryland, and JK Dobbins from here in state. That is impressive national recruiting.
Yell Practice
So Mond plays before Stidham ??
wbt5845
AG
Yell Practice said:

So Mond plays before Stidham ??
Since Stidham isn't actually committed to A&M, at this point I'd say yes.
mcag83
AG
Kellen
Maroon Flash
AG
We get a transfer in from at least one of the Texas guys committed to OSU.

Month after month of cold dreary winter weather weighs on you.

Can't help but believe CUM runs a dirty recruiting operation.
Flashdiaz
AG
Maroon Flash said:

Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
FishingAggie said:

He's a good kid. His arm is a little weak but imagine how much he'll grow this year. He's fast too. Can't wait for this kid to fill-out. Little more accuracy would be nice. Guess we see if mazzone can help him progress. Hope so.
His arm is a little weak? No wonder you are a Stidham athletic supporter.....

Mond has a cannon and a quick release. Just needs a bit more control -- just like Johnny Manziel did.
Kellen will light up the SEC and win 2 Heismans....
Aggielandma12
AG
AggieRojo said:

FishingAggie said:

Mond has a cannon and a quick release. Just needs a bit more control -- just like Johnny Manziel did.

Are Bonita fish big?
millertime40
AggieRojo said:

FishingAggie said:

2 HEISMANS???? come on now Rojo, I would be so happy if he was just a finalist once, heck if he is just 1st team all sec I would take that. I think you are getting a little ahead of yourself though. He kind of reminds me of Kaepernick a little, not with his release, but with his frame and speed and how he runs smooth.
Amazing Moves
insufferable people on this thread.
Legalize-It-Ags
AG
Rojo is right though. He does have a cannon for an arm. He just needs a bit more control. I do think he will be out starting qb next year though, especially if he enrolls early. I will add this too, I am more hopeful about next year than I was a year ago today. At this point we lost both our 5* qbs and we were about to get beat by loserville. I feel like their is a lot of excitement about this recruiting class with more to come. Basically, I think after a season that was supposed to blow up in our face, were getting back on the right track and adding some depth and stability to the program. We may not have a great year next year, but I have a feeling about the state of the team in 2018 and 2019.
Legalize-It-Ags
AG
concon22 said:

Rojo is right though. He does have a cannon for an arm. He just needs a bit more control. I do think he will be out starting qb next year though, especially if he enrolls early. I will add this too, I am more hopeful about next year than I was a year ago today. At this point we lost both our 5* qbs and we were about to get beat by loserville. I feel like their is a lot of excitement about this recruiting class with more to come. Basically, I think after a season that was supposed to blow up in our face, were getting back on the right track and adding some depth and stability to the program. We may not have a great year next year, but I have a feeling about the state of the team in 2018 and 2019.
Sorry for the crap grammar. I'm writing a 15-page term paper and I'm a little brain dead atm.
FishingAggie
AggieRojo said:

FishingAggie said:

Well you heard rojo speak. No reason for anyone else to reply. Cannon arm, two heismans .....

As long as he doesn't get on a plane and it gets turned around and he misses our games....
Meximan
Maroon Flash said:

We get a transfer in from at least one of the Texas guys committed to OSU.

Month after month of cold dreary winter weather weighs on you.

I don't think this post went anything near like what Flash envisioned.
TyHolden
AG
Actually, Mond looks a lot like Chris Leak coming out of hs right now - maybe a little better arm. Lead Florida to a national championship. Leak never got much better under Meyer so he never did much in the pros. He was a great college qb though.
FriscoKid
AG
DSAg44 said:

Actually, Mond looks a lot like Chris Leak coming out of hs right now - maybe a little better arm. Lead Florida to a national championship. Leak never got much better under Meyer so he never did much in the pros. He was a great college qb though.

Meyer sucks. We have a coach that has a record of developing qbs.
Ag pride
AG
FriscoKid said:

DSAg44 said:

And one that has a history of making them leave....well see who wins out
fightinag
Yell Practice said:

Best of Luck at Aggieland Mond.

Enjoy your year here before you leave for _____________.
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
TyHolden
AG
FriscoKid said:

DSAg44 said:

mond also looks a lot like hundley...perfect for mazzone.
CapCityAg89
AG
Mond in HS is 6'2". Leak topped out under 6'. Mond is bigger and stronger. Leak was faster. Tebow is the closer analogy.
txagbear
Hoping for Dak Prescott. Both 6'2. Both run around 4.8. Dak is a little heavier, but I have no doubt that Mond will weigh 220+ in a year or so.
GigEmMortis
AG
AggieRojo said:

FishingAggie said:

All of your Heisman's are belong to Mond
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.