Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kellen Mond

16,577 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agsquirrel97
shihitemuslim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mond is also ahead of Tate martell on the espn rankings. Mond is the number two dual threat qb in espn. Martell is 7. Even ehlinger is higher at 6.
phatbeast
AG
txagbear said:

Hoping for Dak Prescott. Both 6'2. Both run around 4.8. Dak is a little heavier, but I have no doubt that Mond will weigh 220+ in a year or so.

Would love to have a QB like Dak.
NyAggie
AG
Dak is a beast
Capt. America
AG
Mr. Black said:

I really like this Mond kid. He's very talented, relatively low-key and committed to the cause. I can't wait for him to arrive.
I sure hope you're right. I felt like I was saying the same thing about Kyle not too long ago.
FishingAggie
Tu has a freshman qb. Dismal o-line and a 1000 yard rusher. That's scary if you think it through.
HoustonAg2106
AG
FishingAggie said:

Tu has a freshman qb. Dismal o-line and a 1000 yard rusher. That's scary if you think it through.
Offense wasn't their problem this year, it was their defense getting lit up in the big 12 every week.
FishingAggie
HoustonAg2106 said:

FishingAggie said:

Offense wasn't their problem this year, it was their defense getting lit up in the big 12 every week.

So their offense would have won in the SEC?

Secondly, you'd take it at TAMU?
Ag4coal
phatbeast said:

txagbear said:

Hoping for Dak Prescott. Both 6'2. Both run around 4.8. Dak is a little heavier, but I have no doubt that Mond will weigh 220+ in a year or so.

Would love to have a QB like Dak.

Would love to have a Dak in this offense. That's exactly what it needs. And it will really help if he has the personality/team focus as dak too
HoustonAg2106
AG
FishingAggie said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

FishingAggie said:

So their offense would have won in the SEC?

Secondly, you'd take it at TAMU?
Yes I would gladly take a 2,000 yard rusher at A&M.
Joe Exotic
AG
Foreman wouldn't sniff 2000 yards with the sip oline in the SEC
Wabs
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Foreman wouldn't sniff 2000 1000 yards with the sip oline in the SEC
Fixed
HoustonAg2106
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Only person ever has rushed for 2000 yards in the SEC so I'm not going to argue that.

All I said was I would gladly take him on my team.
ashley
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

He would be our starter.
Ragoo
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

FishingAggie said:

they scored 37 TDs their first 8 games and only 11 the last 4. The last 4 games were tech, wvu, ku and tcu. That is bad, real bad.
Ragoo
AG
ashley said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

He would be our starter.
ok? Maybe, hard to really claim or predict that.
Joe Exotic
AG
ashley said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

He would be our starter.

Sure he would
FishingAggie
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Lol this x100.

The point was ....tu with the all world qb as a freshman. Bad o line, and a 1000 yard rusher. That's us next year with Mond.

Even JFF was a rs freshman. I hope Starkel can run. He'll have to in order to finish the season in the SEC.
Jack Cheese
AG
AggieRojo said:

FishingAggie said:

He's a good kid. His arm is a little weak but imagine how much he'll grow this year. He's fast too. Can't wait for this kid to fill-out. Little more accuracy would be nice. Guess we see if mazzone can help him progress. Hope so.
His arm is a little weak? No wonder you are a Stidham athletic supporter.....

Mond has a cannon and a quick release. Just needs a bit more control -- just like Johnny Manziel did.
Kellen will light up the SEC and win 2 Heismans....

You've descended to self-parody there, Beano Cook. You're saying that Mond is the greatest QB since Ron Powlus?
OrygunAg
AG
concon22 said:

Rojo is right though. He does have a cannon for an arm. He just needs a bit more control. I do think he will be out starting qb next year though, especially if he enrolls early. I will add this too, I am more hopeful about next year than I was a year ago today. At this point we lost both our 5* qbs and we were about to get beat by loserville. I feel like their is a lot of excitement about this recruiting class with more to come. Basically, I think after a season that was supposed to blow up in our face, were getting back on the right track and adding some depth and stability to the program. We may not have a great year next year, but I have a feeling about the state of the team in 2018 and 2019.

Ah, smitten with the Ag championship mirage. I remember how close it was back in the old days '91 or '92 or was it '93 or '12? Ah, never get old, you.
Macarthur
txagbear said:

I hope so, but I don't think Mond is built that way. He's more of a WR body type. He may have trouble getting to 220 in one year.
Athanasius
AG
I have to say he looks sluggish in video and has a habit of under throwing. Tall with tight spirals, though.

I am wholly qualified to judge him b/c I played High School Football and I dabbled in Madden on the PlayStation in the 90s... so I'm kind of a big deal.
FishingAggie
CaptMermethyl said:

I have to say he looks sluggish in video and has a habit of under throwing. Tall with tight spirals, though.

I am wholly qualified to judge him b/c I played High School Football and I dabbled in Madden on the PlayStation in the 90s... so I'm kind of a big deal.

Lol.

Good luck if rojo sees this. Mond is going to win 2 heismans while he's here. Don't get that guy on your jock. He'll drive you nuts.
Ag pride
AG
FishingAggie said:

CaptMermethyl said:

Lol.

Good luck if rojo sees this. Mond is going to win 2 heismans while he's here. Don't get that guy on your jock. He'll drive you nuts.

Your obsession with him is as bad as his obsession with trying to be the "insider"
NowhereMan
IMG University Football at Kyle Field may save Coach Sumlin I'm having a hot seat burning party first win.
NowhereMan
Marty tell not the big swell just like little K Murray
Mond is the man to beat Bama and make Slick Saban cry big boy football
C Loves L
Macarthur said:

txagbear said:

I hope so, but I don't think Mond is built that way. He's more of a WR body type. He may have trouble getting to 220 in one year.

Agreed. He's built like a WR and there's nothing wrong with that. Fans always get carried away with expectations on a football players potential weight. Not every 6'3 Qb or WR can add 20lbs of good weight that fast. It's actually very hard to do so. If he were to get up to 220lbs I would think it would be his Jr or Sr year. Even then, adding 20lbs might be worse than it is good.

Frame size plays the biggest part in how much someone can gain and keep flexibility and speed. He has height but going off his bone structure. I think he'll leave A&M one day at 210lbs
agsquirrel97
AG
Is this the right place to leave this?

too soon?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.