Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Stupid Renaissance Festival...

23,836 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Amazing Moves
The Debt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheEternalPessimist said:

The girl on the left in this picture is not bad. I wonder if the drapes match the carpet though.

What you're not old enough to recognize a dye job?
Kenneth_2003
AG
FYI...

IF that's your route get off 1488 and don't go through Magnolia. If you're starting farther east, say The Woodlands take Fish Creek Thoroughfare (Honea Egypt) to 2854. Turn left on 2854 and take that to 105 in Montgomery. If you do have to go through Magnolia, just north of town on 1774, you can turn off onto 1486 and take that to Dobbin. I've also cut through West of Magnolia on CR 362 through Whitehall with good results.

As for the beer wenches, I approve!
The Debt
Go through conroe 3-4 lanes wides, problem solved.
duffelpud
duffelpud
AG
duffelpud
AG
Phatbob
AG
We have been out of state for many years, but whenever we would go, the ones in the chainmail were NOT the ones you wanted to view.... I also am going to guess that the guy in the centaur outfit has had to change the size of the belt a few notches by now.
FriendlyAg
Gah all of these pics make me want to vomit
Rossticus
duffelpud said:

There you go. That's the REAL RenFest experience. A whole lot of would not.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Rossticus said:

duffelpud said:

There you go. That's the REAL RenFest experience. A whole lot of would not.
Something about leaving at 2 with a 10, and waking at 10 with a 2
halfastros81
AG
There are plenty of alternate routes. Do not under any circumstances go from Magnolia to Plantersville via FM 1774 though.
eeinhouston
halfastros81 said:

There are plenty of alternate routes. Do not under any circumstances go anywhere near Magnolia.
FIFY
The Debt
duffelpud said:

That chicks nipple is showing
Kenneth_2003
AG
duffelpud said:

Someone better at computering than me... please combine these two...

saw em off
What is traffic like on 105 itself at Plantersville? Don't think I've ever been through on opening day.
Kenneth_2003
AG
saw em off said:

What is traffic like on 105 itself at Plantersville? Don't think I've ever been through on opening day.
Honestly can't say, but my folks moved out that way while I was in school. SH 105 to 1774 through Magnolia and onto 1488 was my preferred route for a couple years. Later I started taking 105 all the way to Montgomery to 2854.

Never had trouble on 105 at Plantersville, though I was usually going against most of the traffic. Even Southbound though on 1774 sucked, but wasn't soul crushing miserable. The VAST VAST majority of the traffic was coming out of Houston, not from the North.

Now I live in S. Texas and would sometimes take 1488 to Hemptstead as part of my backroads way home. Once I'd get past Magnolia, I was always home free traffic wise.

All of that to say, I think you'll be fine just taking 105 between Conroe and Navasota.
Amazing Moves

I'll take this one to go.. She look down for that.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.