Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Stupid Renaissance Festival...

23,837 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Amazing Moves
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Starts Sat 8th, so if you must go through Magnolia and up 105 to Hwy 6 to get to Kyle Field, make sure you are in Plantersville by 7:30/8:00 AM or the traffic will kill you.
HustlerAggie

Drum5343
AG
Can we have a 72 hour new thread moratorium?
vander54
S
And if you are driving in download Waze.
Burrus86
AG
Beer wenches....
Meximan
HustlerAggie said:

The Debt
All those girls make me think they are running a low grade temperature
monarch
S
Ok. Well, eh maybe you should stop for 10 mins or so, ogle some wenches and then continue on. Just do it early
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Yeah I feel like .1% of girls who partake in a renaissance festival look like those girls... And that's being generous
BadAzzBohemian
AG
Funny story.

I was going thru that main interchange in town a couple of years ago and the carnie traffic director tried to make me turn left when I needed to go straight. Other cars had been going straight and she decided to step in front of my car to force me left.

So, it became a standoff... her repeatedly waving and screaming for me to turn left... me sitting there motioning that I would indeed be going straight.

As she walked up to the car window to verbally abuse me...I took off and went straight. Enraged, she kicked my car.

Trust me... it was some funny ****.
HustlerAggie
Myles and Myles of Texas said:

Yeah I feel like .1% of girls who partake in a renaissance festival look like those girls... And that's being generous

Rossticus

A lot of 'em look like they had a whole bucket of turkey legs and then shoehorned a load of cottage cheese into a corset two sizes too small.
OrygunAg
AG
I feel like this thread could have happened anytime in the past 40 years. Funny how nothing changes.
HustlerAggie
SeaAg96 said:

I feel like this thread could have happened anytime in the past 40 years. Funny how nothing changes.
Aren't Renaissance festivals supposed to be celebrating a specific unchanging period of time, almost by definition?
Chuckwaggie
AG
Ive never seen anything like those girls when ive been to ren-fest.
FriendlyAg

And the ones in the pics are ugly except maybe the last one. I'm not a fan of trailer trash smoker chicks even if they are barely wearing anything
SeattleAgJr
now I want a giant turkey leg.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Hot, nerdy girls... They're a lot like hot, dirty girls...
Bock for Breakfast
AG
I second the traffic advice. Got caught in that one year and lost one hour of tailgating time.
EVA3
AG
BadAzzBohemian said:

Funny story.

I was going thru that main interchange in town a couple of years ago and the carnie traffic director tried to make me turn left when I needed to go straight. Other cars had been going straight and she decided to step in front of my car to force me left.

So, it became a standoff... her repeatedly waving and screaming for me to turn left... me sitting there motioning that I would indeed be going straight.

As she walked up to the car window to verbally abuse me...I took off and went straight. Enraged, she kicked my car.

Trust me... it was some funny ****.

Tell it again!
Shooz in Katy
AG
HustlerAggie said:

Talk about some HEAVY petting...
ag-bq-seventy
AG
HustlerAggie said:

Wonder how many feed bags she goes through in a day.
Thr33s
HustlerAggie said:

A lot of c-section scars in these pics.
AggieChemist
AG
I took my wife to the Ren fair once. I decided to show off with one of the feats of strength. I think it was ring the bell, but I can't remember. Well, I rang the bell on my first try, and this big old 50-something year old wench that was running the thing came over to me, grabbed my face, jammed it into her gigantic cleavage and motorboated the hell out of me.

Even my wife laughed. Totally worth it.
runontexas
AG
Then what happened?
saw em off
I usually take this route. Guess I'll go through h-town this time
FriscoAggieFan
AG
Festivals.......do not get.....
unf
AG
32/160 wnb
aggieangler
AG
I live in the Magnolia area and I hate it every year when it comes to town. Traffic is horrible! I suggest taking another route if you want to get to CS in time.
MooseJr1994
AG
Hey ladies, there's this thing called the sun.....Just sayin.
MaroonStain
AG
Mermaid and 3rd from last pic - belly dancer would
FarmersFight95
AG
FriendlyAg said:

And the ones in the pics are ugly except maybe the last one. I'm not a fan of trailer trash smoker chicks even if they are barely wearing anything
Liar! You know dam well that you'd do every one of them if given the opportunity... Like the rest of us in the zoo...
HumbleAg04
AG
If you want the full Ren Fest experience you need to "camp" on a Friday night in the parking area... Most of the staff and workers have a huge bonfire and party overnight you can crash... Did it a few times in high school... You'll see some things.
Tudster
AG
Grooming issues.
TheEternalPessimist
The girl on the left in this picture is not bad. I wonder if the drapes match the carpet though.

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.