Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Has anybody else seen this? Yes another Martell thread.

19,820 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by cecil77
AG @ HEART
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/high-school/high-schools/2016/05/06/liberty-christianam-qb-nick-starkel-calls-ex-aggie-commit-tate-martell

Starkel called Tate out.
Artorias
AG
Tate seems like a doo-sh.

crunchyo
I usually don't get emotional over losing recruits, but I can honestly say, do not want.
ahlongslide
AG
What a jerk. I'm going to go talk trash to his sister.
MaxPower
He was always premadonna. We liked it when he was helping rally recruiting targets. We don't like it now that he's gone. Only time will tell if he is worth it for whoever gets him. I would say he is like Kyler but I don't think he has the same parental issues. Allen seems like a better comparison (will flee at the first sign of adversity).
murphyag
AG
Well, I never wanted him. Too small to face SEC defenses (look what happened to 'lil Murray). Plus, there was always something about Martell that made me think of Vanilla Ice and that just didn't sit right with me.
unmade bed
OP, this thread is ass my dude
zephyr88
AG
I'm very glad he's gone.
Frisco - Ag
AG
D bag. He will fail. Mark it down.
crunchyo
quote:

QOTD
PA24
AG
so there is a chance
Matt_ag98
I wonder how Starkel got those screenshots...but good for him
Bob Dobalina
The other site has intimated that Martell might have rubbed not only some current players the wrong way but some recruiting targets.

Shooz in Katy
AG
Ass my dude.
BeastmodeAg
AG
Wow that's a low blow.
Richard Wang
quote:
Well, I never wanted him. Too small to face SEC defenses (look what happened to 'lil Murray). Plus, there was always something about Martell that made me think of Vanilla Ice and that just didn't sit right with me.
Isn't he the same size as Johnny ****hole? He seemed to do alright against those SEC defenses.
redjalapeno-87
This guy eats 2 boxes of Prima Donna for breakfast:

AgPediRPh
AG
Normally I wouldn't condone Starkel making the message public. But since the general public is trashing A&M, I am glad that Starkel is standing up for the program.
OilFieldIRI
S
Call it like you see it
Dobre casy
AG
Wow, Tate is a grade A ******bag.
Dr Lane Trowlan
quote:
quote:
Isn't he the same size as Johnny ****hole? He seemed to do alright against those SEC defenses.

No. Tate is 5-10. Johnny is 6, 6-1, and his soph year he was about 210lbs. And JFF lit up 5A schools in high school at a 4A school. Tate plays bullsh*t Nevada competition. He's always on Twitter begging to play Allen or Katy or Southlake. Those Texas teams would dust their ass. Tate wouldn't be able to hack it in the SEC unless he hits a major growth spurt.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Redshirt Starkel this year. Have him develop and put on some muscle. Then have him kick Martell's ass if the situation presents itself.
TXAggie2011
AG
We'll see soon, they play Cedar Hill to start next season.
AG @ HEART
quote:

Sweet sexy ass
zipp99
AG
Good bye to another midget ******&@$.
agonizing monkey
AG
Poop
Lungblood
I would hope this pisses off Starkel enough to push himself harder.
Maroon Elephant
AG
All anyone needs to know about this entire situation can be found in this one stupid Twitter DM. I am also pretty sure now that Netherly actually decommitted (or made his intentions known somewhere besides Twitter) before Martell decommited. That is what Moorehead may have been referencing in his tweet, Netherly just responded via Twitter to be a **** and make it appear as though Moorehead's tweet was the reason he decommitted but the truth is he was already gone.
SquawkITag
AG
We sure didn't need this punk on our team. Poor little tater tot .
RadAg14
AG
Starkel just needs to go after Martell's sis
misterguinness
AG
quote:
Starkel just needs to go after Martell's mom

FIFY
ScoutBanderaAg956
AG
quote:
He was always premadonna. We liked it when he was helping rally recruiting targets. We don't like it now that he's gone. Only time will tell if he is worth it for whoever gets him. I would say he is like Kyler but I don't think he has the same parental issues. Allen seems like a better comparison (will flee at the first sign of adversity).

BS, Allen ran from a coach that threw him under the bus when he lied!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:

BS, Allen ran from a coach that threw him under the bus when he lied!

When who lied?
Loverboy
Starkel is going to surprise a lot of people.

Smart enough to get into Yale. If he's got a live arm and puts on some weight, he's gonna go further than tiny Tate.
Barry Potter 09
quote:
We'll see soon, they play Cedar Hill to start next season.

This game just got a whole lot more interesting. I know of some Aggies who were tempted to go to this game. If they do go, Tate had better play the game of his life. Because if not, this game could make national headlines, for the wrong reasons for him.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.