Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Has anybody else seen this? Yes another Martell thread.

19,745 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by cecil77
BrandoC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Only thing is Cedar Hill has never been a school that has size. They have always been built around speed. Mainly smoke your ass fast kids. That is a weird matchup for BG to pick. They are probably just scared to play schools like Katy, Trinity, Westlake or Southlake.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
Redshirt Starkel this year. Have him develop and put on some muscle. Then have him kick Martell's ass if the situation presents itself.

Have him literally kick his ass UFC style
CapCity12thMan
AG
Tate Martell = Ryan Perrilloux 2.0
PooDoo
AG
quote:
He was always premadonna. We liked it when he was helping rally recruiting targets. We don't like it now that he's gone. Only time will tell if he is worth it for whoever gets him. I would say he is like Kyler but I don't think he has the same parental issues. Allen seems like a better comparison (will flee at the first sign of adversity).
Now he's a postmadonna. Open season!
AggieBB
AG
quote:
He was always premadonna. We liked it when he was helping rally recruiting targets. We don't like it now that he's gone. Only time will tell if he is worth it for whoever gets him. I would say he is like Kyler but I don't think he has the same parental issues. Allen seems like a better comparison (will flee at the first sign of adversity).
No he is way too young to be before Madonna.
DallasAg 94
quote:
All anyone needs to know about this entire situation can be found in this one stupid Twitter DM. I am also pretty sure now that Netherly actually decommitted (or made his intentions known somewhere besides Twitter) before Martell decommited. That is what Moorehead may have been referencing in his tweet, Netherly just responded via Twitter to be a **** and make it appear as though Moorehead's tweet was the reason he decommitted but the truth is he was already gone.
One of the recruiting site lists a visit by an Auburn coach the same day Netherly decommitted.

I read that as Moorehead finding out the Auburn coach was with Netherly and Netherly likely lied to Moorehead, so Moorehead was calling out Netherly and it just so happened Martell had decommitted and Moorehead was unaware when he tweeted what he did.

Regardless, the Auburn coach was listed as having visited the same day, and he was gone before the tweets ever happened.
TXAggie2011
AG
quote:
Only thing is Cedar Hill has never been a school that has size. They have always been built around speed. Mainly smoke your ass fast kids. That is a weird matchup for BG to pick. They are probably just scared to play schools like Katy, Trinity, Westlake or Southlake.

Oh, please...making excuses already?

Cedar Hill has won a state championship 2 out of the last 3 seasons.

Cedar Hill beat Katy both times and Southlake on the way to one of their championships.

Division-1 athlete at every skill position and hardly small in the trenches.

Just cause they look different at Cedar Hill don't mean anything.
BrandoC
AG
Lol your kid must play at Cedar Hill. Not taking one single thing away from CH. Still does not take away the fact that they produce smaller athletes compared to the 4 schools I named. They are not the best match up for Bishop Gorman to play. Facts are just facts man. Nothing personal.
SEC4Life
Never wanted. Not SEC good.
diehard03
quote:
BS, Allen ran from a coach that threw him under the bus when he lied!

Not this **** again. He ran from having to play Alabama's defense again.
Maroon Elephant
AG
Allen wasn't a very good QB. If he was he would've had all the big boys lining up to offer him a transfer spot. But his choices were between UH, Syracuse and Colorado State, not Michigan or USC. Why didn't the two Arizona schools show interest in him?
DrAg93
AG
How hard is it?

Prima = First
Donna = Lady / Woman

prima donna
prm dn/
noun

[ol]
  • the chief female singer in an opera or opera company.
    synonyms:
    leading soprano, leading lady, diva, star, opera star, principal singer
    "this scene was added to give the prima donna another aria"

• a very temperamental person with an inflated view of their own talent or importance.
      synonyms:
      ego, self-important person, his nibs, temperamental person, princess,diva, pooh-bah;
      informaldrama queen
      "a city council filled with prima donnas"
  • [/ol]
    No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
    cecil77
    AG
    quote:
    Johnny is 6, 6-1
    Nope. Certainly not in HS. 5'10-ish and not even that in HS.
    Refresh
    Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.