Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Lane Kiffin about to get fired for sleeping with boosters wife

78,708 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by theycallmespork?!
ckwarren33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
quote:

She looks like Kiffen's wife with some work done.

See a C section scar so we know she puts out. Just in case someone might question this.
Nah, that scar is from the butcher knife, following the "sloppy, slimy eggs"

Old Sarge
AG
Not that it would ever justify his messing around, but making it with his wife may have been like putting your dong through the freezer seal. May seem like a good idea at the time, work your ass off getting it through, only to find it cold and uncomfortable. Suddenly, she starts looking tall wide and boxy.
TyHolden
AG
quote:
Not that it would ever justify his messing around, but making it with his wife may have been like putting your dong through the freezer seal. May seem like a good idea at the time, work your ass off getting it through, only to find it cold and uncomfortable. Suddenly, she starts looking tall wide and boxy.
wtf?
dimeboxaggie
AG
quote:
I would bang Kiffin's wife and send him the video. She's that hot.

I would set fire to and burn a major foreign city to the ground just for 35 seconds with kiffs wifey.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

dimeboxaggie
AG
quote:

I had to re read this a few times. But now I get it. Bravo.
knoxtom
Remind me to never eat ice cream at ol sarge's house
Ben Diamond
None of this is true. Was fun though.
Ag Tag
quote:
None of this is true. Was fun though.

Not true, but in the world of football lore, it's going to live on just as if it were true.

Mark my words, people will be talking about Kiffin banging booster's wives, coaches daughters, homecoming queens, cheerleaders, etc., for years to come.
theycallmespork?!
AG
quote:
It's almost like he just wanted to go back in a motorboat

FIFY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.